44 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

well, it changed 3 times consecutively on oct 25th, 27th and 30 to ready under immigrant visa. then on oct 31st changed from immigrant to nonimmgrant and from ready to AP. since 14 days NO UPDATE :(

I'm sorry. I can't even say relax it will be okay because this is probably one of the worst waiting games ever. I don't know how true this is but I was told not to count weekends or holidays when counting your waiting time with immigration. Good Luck fingers crossed it changes today for you <3

Well, ur right for some countries. but here for Saudi mostly cases before us max it took from 6 days to 14 days never took longer. even for my fiance he has B1/B2 visa when he applied for it a year ago it's just took 7 days only. it's just i think every case is unique and different!

thnx for ur response guys :)

Mine did what yours did 2 weeks before issued. The change from immigrant to non immigrant....

I think anyday now let us know :wub:

Soon youll be cuddlig with your honies...

Just intime for winter ;)

I'm sorry. I can't even say relax it will be okay because this is probably one of the worst waiting games ever. I don't know how true this is but I was told not to count weekends or holidays when counting your waiting time with immigration. Good Luck fingers crossed it changes today for you <3

Yes they observe us holidays and local holidays too. So its double wammy

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

Mine did what yours did 2 weeks before issued. The change from immigrant to non immigrant....

I think anyday now let us know :wub:

Soon youll be cuddlig with your honies...

Just intime for winter ;)

Yes they observe us holidays and local holidays too. So its double wammy

hehehehe thats good to know, u give us some hope thnx ;) god bless u :)

hehehehe thats good to know, u give us some hope thnx ;) god bless u :)

I checked ceac on the hour till I saw issued.

I had my husband pick up his visa at 10 pm before the place closed....

I feel the stress been there lol :luv:

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Timeline

I checked ceac on the hour till I saw issued.

I had my husband pick up his visa at 10 pm before the place closed....

I feel the stress been there lol :luv:

I know it can take some time to review everything, but I was really hoping my habibi would be here for Thanksgiving. We wanted to start sharing our holidays and have him meet my family in-person rather than just on Skype. Doesn't feel like that will happen now and it's disheartening.

I know it can take some time to review everything, but I was really hoping my habibi would be here for Thanksgiving. We wanted to start sharing our holidays and have him meet my family in-person rather than just on Skype. Doesn't feel like that will happen now and it's disheartening.

I think it can

I screwed up my dates too ladies sorry

interview was 8/19/16

went into ap same day

we received and it was issued on the 9/22/16

and he flew in on 9/25/16

married 9/29/16 def possible don't loose hope yet ;)

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Timeline

Insh'a allah he will be with u for the thanksgiving NEVER lose faith, finger crossed for us.

any news ???

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Timeline

any news ???

No news from the embassy and the CEAC case has not been updated (still) since last Tuesday, Nov 8th. It still says READY for interview. It's never changed.

Looking over the papers that the embassy gave me fiancé after his interview confuses me more. They did give him the 221g white form telling him that he needed to submit the Certificate of Celibacy with translation. But they also gave him a "welcome to the US" letter with information about picking up his visa from Aramex after the documents have been submitted.

Aramex told my fiancé to start calling them about the visa a week after he dropped off the documents which will be tomorrow. Aramex still doesn't show his passport number as received yet though.

Edited by CassandraSerenity

You can call...or email them.

?

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Timeline

You can call...or email them.

?

I did email them on Monday, Nov 14th, and was told they had received the document and it was being reviewed. They would notify my fiancé once that was done. But no update to CEAC or news since then. I don't want to bug them too much so they "loose track" of it, but we really had hoped he'd be here for Thanksgiving to spend it with my family.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

AP = no time telling how long the process will take, heartbreaking, but your in the last stretch of this process, its almost over. Stay strong a bit longer. It will all work out.

Formally Known as Paris Heart   A long, long time ago       france paris GIF

N-400  APPLIED FOR CITIZENSHIP:    Interview will be Houston Tx office.

Mailed:  11/13/2023

Delivered to USCIS Lock Box:  11/15/2023

Credit Card payment processed:  11-16-2023

Received Receipt #   via Text:  11-17-2023

I-797C Receipt received:  11-27-2023

Biometrics  will be reused per letter: 11-27-2023

FILED  AOS FROM AN EXPIRED VISITORS VISA:

Sent: 9/12/16: I-130 + I-485 + I-765 (USPS)

Delivered: Sept. 15th 2016 to Chicago Lock Box

Interview Feb  21st, 2018 for I-485

Interview  May 13th, 2019 for I-130 Stokes interview ( 2 minutes)

NOID issued May 17th 2019

June 5th,2019   USCIS received my response on the  NOID// Addressed the NOID myself, No lawyer ever used in case.

July 1st, 2019  10 YEAR GREEN CARD APPROVED

July 5th, 2019   Approval letters for I-130 & I-485 received in the USPS  mail.

July 11th 2019   Green Card in Hand

happy tom and jerry GIF

Timeline

any news ???

Hi guys,

they responded our emails yesterday. they sent to us: that our case is under a mandatory AP, once it's completed they will notify us. However that made worse and stressed us, we decided to call DOS to ask about our status, lucky we got a nice lady picked up our phone. We asked about our visa status with the case number has been sent from NVC, however the lady the case was approved since OCT 25th and went to AP and no more update since then which was the same day of my fiance interview.

anywho, we asked if the case has been sent to DC she said we didn't receive any packet from Riyadh in the case is in Riyadh embassy not here.

that's all, what do you think guys? any positive signs?

Timeline

Hi guys,

they responded our emails yesterday. they sent to us: that our case is under a mandatory AP, once it's completed they will notify us. However that made worse and stressed us, we decided to call DOS to ask about our status, lucky we got a nice lady picked up our phone. We asked about our visa status with the case number has been sent from NVC, however the lady the case was approved since OCT 25th and went to AP and no more update since then which was the same day of my fiance interview.

anywho, we asked if the case has been sent to DC she said we didn't receive any packet from Riyadh in the case is in Riyadh embassy not here.

that's all, what do you think guys? any positive signs?

If the Embassy has the case that's good. It means you haven't been sent back to the USICS. Have they asked for your fiancé's passport yet? I'm sorry, I can't remember if you mentioned that.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.