Mmagic

Did this happen to anyone?

18 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country:
Timeline

My fiance had her interview at Singapore Embassy on the 28th of September. Here Medical Exam was completed on the 22nd of September, 7 days later according to the Clinic it was delivered to the US Embassy.

My fiance told the Counselor at the interview about the Medical being taken 6 days ago, the counselor told her "Don't worry about it now" and told my Fiance what she needs is copy of CENOMAR sent directly to the Embassy from the Philippines. She was given 221g stating that Cenomar is required and nothing else. CENOMAR was ordered online and was delivered to the US Embassy on October 14th. More than a week and there is no change to the case even thought they touched the case on the same day FedEx delivered CENOMAR on the 14th. Last week I asked my fiance to check wiht the Clinic to confirm the medical report was sent, she was told yes it was delivered to the Embassy 7 days after she took the exam.

A week ago I sent email to the Embassy inquiring about our case since they received the CENOMAR. They replied saying they are still waiting on my Fiance Medical Report.

Now what will do, does the clinic call the embassy or do they issue new report or what. Was her medical fine misplaced, any idea?

Edited by Mmagic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

CENOMAR FOR FILIPINOS:

You have to request it online through E-CENSUS and they have to mail it directly to the Embassy. IT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED HAND CARRIED. It will cost your 25 US dollars. If you want it shipped using Phil Post, it will take between 6 to 8 weeks. If you want to send it with Fedex, it will take less than a week. Ordering online was a hassle really. I wish they can come up with a better way of doing this, such as through the Philippines Embassy in SG.

Is this unique to Singapore?

K1 VISA
10/23/16....I-129F FEDEX 2nd day to Lewisville, TX
10/26/16....Delivered at Lewisville, TX

10/28/16....NOA1 Text and Email

10/28/16....NOA1 Date on Hard Copy Notice
11/04/16....NOA1 Hard Copy Received

w..a...i...t...i...n...g........ :clock:

11/22/16....NOA2 Text Only

11/22/16....NOA2 Approval Date - no email yet
11/28/16....NOA2 Hard Copy Received

w..a..i...t...i...n...g........ :clock:

12/06/16....Called NVC - No case yet (15 days after NOA2)

12/12/16....Called NVC - I-129F Received - no case number yet.

12/13/16....Case Number Received

12/15/16....Case status set as "In Transit"  to US Embassy in Manilla, PH

12/19/16....Embassy Received. Case status set as "Ready"

12/19/16....Emailed NVC asking for case information as it was never received (I know its too early - Just Do It Anyway)

w..a..i...t...i...n...g........ :clock:

xx/xx/xx......Never Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC (STILL MISSING GRRRRR)

01/03/17....NVC replied to email providing NVC letter and info

01/04/17....Medical Completed

01/04/17....Fedex I-134 (wet signature) and all documents needed from petitioner for CFO and for the USEM interview (employment, divorce decree, etc...)
02/08/17....Interview 
02/09/17....Visa Issued

02/15/17....Visa In Hand :jest:

02/17/17....CFO Interview, Yellow sticker in hand

03/07/17....POE - San Francisco, CA

Timeline

CENOMAR FOR FILIPINOS:

You have to request it online through E-CENSUS and they have to mail it directly to the Embassy. IT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED HAND CARRIED. It will cost your 25 US dollars. If you want it shipped using Phil Post, it will take between 6 to 8 weeks. If you want to send it with Fedex, it will take less than a week. Ordering online was a hassle really. I wish they can come up with a better way of doing this, such as through the Philippines Embassy in SG.

Is this unique to Singapore?

I was not asking about the CENOMAR. It was ordered online from E-CENSUS and delivered to the Embassy by FEDEX, This was not my questions.

I was asking about the Medical Report still not received by the Embassy after more than a month.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

I would suggest to ask for a reference number if it was sent via Singpost so you can actually check through that as well. The clinic do take time to answer calls I tried couple of times just to set an appointment. Hope it will work out for you.

USCIS Process:
Sent I-130 (via USPS): April 28 2016
NOA1 hardcopy received: May 7, 2016
NOA2 approval text & email: July 6, 2016 (60 days from NOA1) :dancing:
Petition Recieved by NVC text & email: July 18, 2016

NVC Process:
Case number and IIN Assigned: August 3, 2016
Choice of Agent (DS-261) completed: August 3, 2016
AOS Fee Invoiced: August 4, 2016
Pay AOS Fee: August 4, 2016
AOS Fee appeared as PAID: August 5, 2016
IV Fee Invoiced: August 5, 2016
Pay IV Fee: August 10, 2016
IV Fee appeared as PAID: August 12, 2016
IV application (DS-260) completed: August 20, 2016
Sent AOS & IV packets (via Express Mail Singapore Post): September 23, 2016
Scan date: September 29,2016

3 NA in CEAC site: October 17, 2016 :dancing:
CC through phone: October 17, 2016
Confirmation of CC email received: October 24, 2016

Case "in transit": November 8,2016

Case "ready": November 17,2016

Interview Process:
Interview letter/P4 received via email: November 1, 2016

Medical (Singapore): November 11, 2016

Medical Sent to consulate: November 25, 2016

Interview Date: December 27, 2016

Interview Result: 221g for missing documents

Submit Documents: January 17, 2017

First Update: January 19, 2017

Submit Documents 2nd time : January 22, 2017 ( Approaching Chinese New Year )

Second Update : Feb 2, 2017

Ceac Status AP: until February 5, 2017

Ceac Status ISSUED: February 6, 2017

Visa ON HAND: February 7, 2017

POE: Philadelphia International Airport

US Entry: Feb 24, 2017

SS # received : Mar. 11, 2017

Timeline

I would suggest to ask for a reference number if it was sent via Singpost so you can actually check through that as well. The clinic do take time to answer calls I tried couple of times just to set an appointment. Hope it will work out for you.

She is going to the Clinic in person now. We will find out what is going on since they said they delivered the Medical Exam. Now I am not sure if there is different between Medical Exam and the Report itself. The email from the embassy said they are waiting for Applicant Medical Report, they did not say Exam, test or results.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

She is going to the Clinic in person now. We will find out what is going on since they said they delivered the Medical Exam. Now I am not sure if there is different between Medical Exam and the Report itself. The email from the embassy said they are waiting for Applicant Medical Report, they did not say Exam, test or results.

I believe its the same Result, Report and Exam they were talking about, Singapore seems to mix their use of the word just like they have COC Appeal (for Request). On another note your fiancee should receive a copy as well of the Medical Report this was based on experience of one IR1 Filipina who recently got her visa approved.

Did she received any? May you could make use of that instead not so sure if possible though if medical results handcarried will be acceptable.

USCIS Process:
Sent I-130 (via USPS): April 28 2016
NOA1 hardcopy received: May 7, 2016
NOA2 approval text & email: July 6, 2016 (60 days from NOA1) :dancing:
Petition Recieved by NVC text & email: July 18, 2016

NVC Process:
Case number and IIN Assigned: August 3, 2016
Choice of Agent (DS-261) completed: August 3, 2016
AOS Fee Invoiced: August 4, 2016
Pay AOS Fee: August 4, 2016
AOS Fee appeared as PAID: August 5, 2016
IV Fee Invoiced: August 5, 2016
Pay IV Fee: August 10, 2016
IV Fee appeared as PAID: August 12, 2016
IV application (DS-260) completed: August 20, 2016
Sent AOS & IV packets (via Express Mail Singapore Post): September 23, 2016
Scan date: September 29,2016

3 NA in CEAC site: October 17, 2016 :dancing:
CC through phone: October 17, 2016
Confirmation of CC email received: October 24, 2016

Case "in transit": November 8,2016

Case "ready": November 17,2016

Interview Process:
Interview letter/P4 received via email: November 1, 2016

Medical (Singapore): November 11, 2016

Medical Sent to consulate: November 25, 2016

Interview Date: December 27, 2016

Interview Result: 221g for missing documents

Submit Documents: January 17, 2017

First Update: January 19, 2017

Submit Documents 2nd time : January 22, 2017 ( Approaching Chinese New Year )

Second Update : Feb 2, 2017

Ceac Status AP: until February 5, 2017

Ceac Status ISSUED: February 6, 2017

Visa ON HAND: February 7, 2017

POE: Philadelphia International Airport

US Entry: Feb 24, 2017

SS # received : Mar. 11, 2017

I think going to the clinic would be the best course now to get a clear idea if indeed they sent the results to the embassy and it was received.

Like your fiancé, I was given a CD (chest-x-ray) and the yellow vaccination record. But a photocopy of the medical result was also mailed to my address, which I received days before my interview. This somehow reassured me that the original copy was sent to the embassy. Was a copy of the medical result mailed to your fiance’s address?

Good luck!

Timeline

I dont know if they gavevher one or mailed it am not sure. But she they gave her DS 3035 cooy of vaccinations signed by doctor as she requested

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to US Embassy/Consulate Forum~

~At that stage of the process~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: Timeline

I think it's useless and just wasting your time. To get real result you need to find professional help from lawyers I guess. When I was in trouble with visa I found Z GROUP LTD to work it out faster and forget this cause of my headache. Try it, I hope (and more sure) that it will help you to solve your problem. Good luck

Timeline

UPDATE:

My fiance went to the clinic and found out that the Embassy did receive the Medical Exam and Test results on October 4th, 12 days after the tests were performed, 6 days after the Interview. On October 20th the Embassy requested Medical Report on one of the X-Rays in question that had to do with lower part of the spine in the back. The Radiologist at the clinic were busy trying to keep up with many of the reports being requested by the Embassy while trying to catch up. There was a minor issue in one of the X-Ray pictures in question and a Medical Report is being submitted by this Thursday. My fiance was told this kind of procedures is pretty normal with dealing with the Embassy.

So yes, there is different between Medical Exam results and if the Embassy asking for clarifications by requesting Medical Report.

Thanks to all who commented on my question.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Our scenario: Docs sent Sep.27, entered into the computer as received on Oct, 18. All this time they were just were sitting in the mail room... At this point I've accepted that it'll be a long process and there is nothing we can do just sit and wait... At least it saves some nerves... They will process your docs whenever they'll feel like.

I lived in similar confusion and agony since the middle of September - trust me, it doesn't help. By the time your fiancee gets the visa, you both will emotionally drained. It will not help your relationship.

Good luck!

Timeline

Our scenario: Docs sent Sep.27, entered into the computer as received on Oct, 18. All this time they were just were sitting in the mail room... At this point I've accepted that it'll be a long process and there is nothing we can do just sit and wait... At least it saves some nerves... They will process your docs whenever they'll feel like.

I lived in similar confusion and agony since the middle of September - trust me, it doesn't help. By the time your fiancee gets the visa, you both will emotionally drained. It will not help your relationship.

Good luck!

Yes you are right, most people think having the I-129F petition approved means its all going to be smooth sailing afterward, in some cases its not at all. For one reason is communicating with the Embassy over the phone does not turn out to be as fruitful as someone expects. Sending emails take forever now between going back and forth and the game of waiting. Missing one document for your interview will set you back for days if not weeks it just add to the stress. This is why I always say to everyone to always read and find out the latest requirements and changes for embassy. Yes Visa Journey is great tool to start with valuable information, but still, each person must follow up and do their own homework.

In our case, everything was going smooth and we were really waiting for AP to change to ready since we sent them the CENOMAR document and there was nothing else to worry about. Even if there was no communications between me and the singaporecon.com by email to find out they are waiting for medical records, still the clinic was ready to submit the medical report which we did not know about it until my fiance went to see them. Now its all good, just a matter of days for the clinic to deliver the report to the Embassy and am sure the AP will change to ready for here Passport to be stamped.

But despite all this, I have to be honest and say that US Embassy in Singapore is very efficient and they have a way of communicating with the applicant or petitioner. Might not be super fast, but still they do address the issues either over the phone if possible or by email which give an answer to your question.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.