flipfl02

Lost I-129F petition

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Has anyone's I-129F petition gotten lost recently? We received our approval (NOA2) on August 12. The NVC still hasn't received our packet. Anybody with experience with this??? I'm worried about how long it is going to take them to find it. NVC has contacted USCIS to try to locate it earlier this week, but no responses yet.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

you are worried too soon / it has not yet been a month since USCIS ok'd the packet / but you can call NVC and ask if it is there and get ask for the new case number

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Actually it's been almost 2 months. I would be a little concerned.

Yes others have experienced this. You can try the search tool to find their threads. Continued calls to both USCIS and NVC may be necessary. I'll see if I can find those threads for you.

Timeline

you are worried too soon / it has not yet been a month since USCIS ok'd the packet / but you can call NVC and ask if it is there and get ask for the new case number

Kris&me, I don't think it's too soon. It's been 8 weeks already. NVC has requested my approval letter so open up a research to locate my petition

Timeline

Thank you. I've caleft USCIS 3 times this weekind (the California center) but I can't get a person on the phone. It says to call by 6 pm. Well I've called at like 6:30 est so I figured it was only 3:30 there. I don't know how to talk to someone. Irs aggravating because I don't want to loose anymore time!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.