Edison777

221 (g) administrative processing

65 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
3 hours ago, mallafri76 said:

Your wife couldn't have held out until you got you immigrated?! No offense, but how stupid is that.... A little thinking before acting might come in handy...

You have to report the changes and fill out a new I-864, including for the household member which is now the joint sponsor

So the household member is now becoming a joint sponsor? And we have to fill out a new form of I-864.  The household member makes 30,000.00$ a year, is possible to be an eligible joint sponsor? Any reply appreciated 

On 12/28/2016 at 5:34 PM, Edison777 said:

Hey everyone, I'm coming back with so much sadness cause my wife and I have been going through so much disappointment. We have been looking for a joint sponsor for over than three months now but in vain. My wife doesn't know many and all of them weren't qualified to sponsor. We are desperately looking for a solution. My question is that is it possible to hire a lawyer and the lawyer can take care of it? Any reply is appreciative Tnx

Hey everyone, I'm coming back with so much sadness cause my wife and I have been going through so much disappointment. We have been looking for a joint sponsor for over than three months now but in vain. My wife doesn't know many and all of them weren't qualified to sponsor. We are desperately looking for a solution. My question is that is it possible to hire a lawyer and the lawyer can take care of it? Any reply is appreciative Tnx

Fired?

USCIS

January 16, 2015 I-130 Mailed, Chi lockbox January 20, 2015 Priority Date, January 21, 2015 NOA1 notice date, Assigned VSC, January 23, 2015 Check Cashed, electronically March 5, 2015 NOA2

NVC

March 27, 2015 NVC received April 6, 2015 Case#, IIN# assigned April 8, 2015 Paid AOS + IV fee Invoices May 5, 2015 AOS + IV package submitted May 11, 2015 Scan Date

June 11, 2015 DS-260 submitted June 25, 2015 False checklist (for ds260).. hello? June 30, 2015 Answered checklist Aug 5, 2015 Escalated to Supervisor review Aug 13, 2015 Case Complete

Consular

Sept 10, 2015 Interview Scheduled Sept 11, 2015 P4 Letter received Sept 21, 2015 file In transit from NVC Sept 23, 2015 file at Embassy

Sept 28, 2015 Medical Oct 14, 2015 Biometrics Oct 15, 2015 Interview (Approved) Oct 19, 2015 IV visa Issued Oct 23, 2015 Passport Pickup

POE

Nov 2, 2015 Entered the US Nov 16, 2015 Applied for SSN, walk-in Nov 20, 2015 Social Security Card recd Jan 15, 2016 GC received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 9/28/2016 at 7:22 AM, Edison777 said:

Mrsburgz Yeah she sent everything needed to the NVC! Do we have to get that again and submit it to the embassy of Beirut? And the joint sponsor said she called the IRS and they wouldn't give her any form of tax return!

you didnt have any of those documents with you like duplicate originals or copies when you went to the interview? what happened now can you update 

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline
On Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 8:34 PM, Fmab Wasenob said:

you didnt have any of those documents with you like duplicate originals or copies when you went to the interview? what happened now can you update 

Fmab I didn't have to bring any affidavit of support with me to the interview cause it had already been sent to the consulate by the NVC. They will let you know when to bring through a letter sent to you. 

Timeline

Hey everyone again. Since I was put through administrative processing I came back with the latest sad news. As you know my wife was asked to fill out new papers and add her friend as a household hold member in the form. My wife let them know that both can make enough to sponsor me so they accepted to add her friend with her. Just yesterday I went for a letter and there they informed me I was ineligible for a visa due to the petitioner low income. My wife and I went through so much depression although my wife and her friend can make over than the income requirements they had rejected me! My wife alone can't sponsor me. So now we need to find a solution she has no one who would be a joint sponsor we know no one. Can a lawyer help us with that. Please we are in so much need for help 😔

2 minutes ago, Edison777 said:

Hey everyone again. Since I was put through administrative processing I came back with the latest sad news. As you know my wife was asked to fill out new papers and add her friend as a household hold member in the form. My wife let them know that both can make enough to sponsor me so they accepted to add her friend with her. Just yesterday I went for a letter and there they informed me I was ineligible for a visa due to the petitioner low income. My wife and I went through so much depression although my wife and her friend can make over than the income requirements they had rejected me! My wife alone can't sponsor me. So now we need to find a solution she has no one who would be a joint sponsor we know no one. Can a lawyer help us with that. Please we are in so much need for help 😔

I'm really sorry that you were denied.

I don't think a lawyer could help if you don't solve the main problem: having an sponsor with the minimum income requirements.

Did you studied your wife friend income? did he/she meet the income requirements?

I don't know if it was the way you phrase it, but you can't "combine" main sponsor income with joint sponsor income.

What about she moving with you to your home country?

I wish the best for both of you and I hope you get the help you need.

Timeline
5 hours ago, ASMS said:

I'm really sorry that you were denied.

I don't think a lawyer could help if you don't solve the main problem: having an sponsor with the minimum income requirements.

Did you studied your wife friend income? did he/she meet the income requirements?

I don't know if it was the way you phrase it, but you can't "combine" main sponsor income with joint sponsor income.

What about she moving with you to your home country?

I wish the best for both of you and I hope you get the help you need.

I don't understand why a joint sponsor can't combine their income with another house member if the house member is asked to join the form? My wife friend's income exceeds the minimum requirements of the poverty guideline but I don't know if that was enough for them cause my wife and her friend together made 50,000.00$! Yet that wasn't enough! We emailed them and we are waiting for a response. If a lawyer can't help with that then we do people hire lawyers! We would do it in case he could help us with some bank account to add to our income! That's it it's the only reason we got denied for! This has been the second time to submit our affidavit of support! I wouldn't need a lawyer to help me with papers I would need a lawyer to find a solution for my case other than that no need. It's a lawyers job to find a good fast solution. Any other advice is appreciated thank you

2 hours ago, Edison777 said:

I don't understand why a joint sponsor can't combine their income with another house member if the house member is asked to join the form? My wife friend's income exceeds the minimum requirements of the poverty guideline but I don't know if that was enough for them cause my wife and her friend together made 50,000.00$! Yet that wasn't enough! We emailed them and we are waiting for a response. If a lawyer can't help with that then we do people hire lawyers! We would do it in case he could help us with some bank account to add to our income! That's it it's the only reason we got denied for! This has been the second time to submit our affidavit of support! I wouldn't need a lawyer to help me with papers I would need a lawyer to find a solution for my case other than that no need. It's a lawyers job to find a good fast solution. Any other advice is appreciated thank you

You could try to find an lawyer that offers free consultation, explain very well your case and see if the lawyer offers you a good solution, make sure is a inmigrantion lawyer.

You are right, they suppose to find solutions to problems, but sometimes they can't or likely they don't.

Seems like you guys are doing something wrong in the way of giving the forms, if your wife friend's income exceeds the minimum requirements then you don't need to add him/her to your household, it only comes the people he/she support + you.

Again, what about your wife moving with you if this doesn't get solve?

Everything has a solution in life except death, but the solution is not always what we wanted in first place. 

Timeline
48 minutes ago, ASMS said:

You could try to find an lawyer that offers free consultation, explain very well your case and see if the lawyer offers you a good solution, make sure is a inmigrantion lawyer.

You are right, they suppose to find solutions to problems, but sometimes they can't or likely they don't.

Seems like you guys are doing something wrong in the way of giving the forms, if your wife friend's income exceeds the minimum requirements then you don't need to add him/her to your household, it only comes the people he/she support + you.

Again, what about your wife moving with you if this doesn't get solve?

Everything has a solution in life except death, but the solution is not always what we wanted in first place. 

Well if it didn't work out we have to live anywhere even on Mars just to be together. It's just the place where I live isn't pleasing and there are some complications regarding safety. So my wife and I trying to be together where we can be safe and best for our family future. There are many reasons otherwise I have to explain my whole life story here. I'm looking for a lawyer and see if any can help us. Thank you for the help. 

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Hi everyone. Back for a question I just received the form for sponsorship which is I-864. So I think my friend printed it out incorrectly. Everything is fine except for the printing. He has printed them without the barcode for each paper and printed the front and the back of each paper I mean each paper is printed on both sides front and back! I'm not sure if that's acceptable? Is it OK to submit it that way or we will have to print it out again. Please I need an answer. Actually it took it so much time to receive them since he sent them from USA. Any advice is much appreciated 

Thank you

Timeline
4 hours ago, Edison777 said:

Hi everyone. Back for a question I just received the form for sponsorship which is I-864. So I think my friend printed it out incorrectly. Everything is fine except for the printing. He has printed them without the barcode for each paper and printed the front and the back of each paper I mean each paper is printed on both sides front and back! I'm not sure if that's acceptable? Is it OK to submit it that way or we will have to print it out again. Please I need an answer. Actually it took it so much time to receive them since he sent them from USA. Any advice is much appreciated 

Thank you

Only Front Pages you have to take printouts.Why Back side - Nothing will be thr

Timeline

Anyone else can help regarding my question and form I-864 please I'm so confused whether to submit the form or no. All the 12 pages are included but it took my friend 6 papers to print the pages which means each paper were printed on both sides for each page and no barcode printed which my wife told me not necessary since they don't scan it cause it's just printed. All pages are fine and neatly filled out. One more question the tax transcript mean the form is a copy along with the w2 is that fine? I need to know please and be sure. Thank you in advance

Timeline
2 hours ago, Edison777 said:

Anyone else can help regarding my question and form I-864 please I'm so confused whether to submit the form or no. All the 12 pages are included but it took my friend 6 papers to print the pages which means each paper were printed on both sides for each page and no barcode printed which my wife told me not necessary since they don't scan it cause it's just printed. All pages are fine and neatly filled out. One more question the tax transcript mean the form is a copy along with the w2 is that fine? I need to know please and be sure. Thank you in advance

One more time you can take Print Out( 12 Pages ) ..Barcode Should be thr I guess? Tax Script from IRS or Tax Returns & W2's

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.