Groogrux108

Preparing packages for NVC

37 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Edit - NOA2 notice date is officially noted as Sept 21... I received a text/email of the case status, which was updated online saying 'case approved'.

The actual document did not arrive in the mail until around Sept 30. I left to visit my husband in Ireland on 9/25 (returned 10/5), so it arrived at some point while I was gone.

Ok we received ours via email/sms 9/23 (official date). Our hard copy also came later. I was just trying to figure out where you landed to give us an idea when an email might show up. Edited by FloridaMinsk

Timeline

Got our letter today saying the NVC received our file October 14, 2016.

Says we are being forwarded to Warsaw Poland and they will contact my Fiance

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Got our letter today saying the NVC received our file October 14, 2016.

Says we are being forwarded to Warsaw Poland and they will contact my Fiance

That's great that you received a letter from NVC so quickly - congrats! It sounds like it came hardcopy in the mail (or was it email)?

Timeline

That's great that you received a letter from NVC so quickly - congrats! It sounds like it came hardcopy in the mail (or was it email)?

Hard copy. I called the NVC and got our invoice number. They told me it was sent to the embassy on the 13th.

Now the link for the ds 160.... is that for the petitioner or beneficiary to fill out?

Edited by FloridaMinsk

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

AOS documents have their own cover sheet and NVC documents have a different cover sheet. They send them after each payment has gone through.

Filed I-130 : 11 Mar 2016

I-130 Priority date : 15 Mar 2016

Approved: 03 Jun 2016

Case Complete: 24 Aug 2016

Interview date assigned: 29 Sep 2016

Interview: Nov 2016

https://guriixusjourney.wordpress.com

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

AOS documents have their own cover sheet and NVC documents have a different cover sheet. They send them after each payment has gone through.

There are two packages that are sent to NVC: the AOS package and the IV package.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

e-mail! :D

I don't know if this has anything to do with my case number was generated on August the 22nd.. I called on the 23rd and found out about it and gave them my email and my wife's e-mail address, and on the 24th we got the e-mail with the welcome letter!

Hello Groogrux108, I'm a bit confused, You got the NO2 from the I130 and another letter from the NVC? Or is this all one letter?

I signed up to receive text messages and email with the I-130, do you think it will be forwarded to the NVC? I'm in the US and my husband is in Brazil.

Thanks for the help

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.