What is the Fee

33 posts in this topic

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the Fee for filing I-29F, is is $170 or $165, thanks for your help.

$170

Good luck!

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

$170.00 . pay either by cheque or money order.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Does anyone ever read the GUIDES or the Visa FAQs sections any more? Or the USCIS website? The answers to these easy questions are provided. I'm surprised a lot of people come onto this site and it looks like they want the answers to "their" visa to be provided by other people. Without having much knowledge of the visa being applied, even though all this simple information is right at your fingertips, how do you know you're receiving the right answers for you? Especially, if you don't know the process or do the research confirming the information? The visa process, read it, learn it, live it. :yes:

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

AOS application received Chicago - 11/12/2007

Timeline

Did you not read any of the advice given on your previous thread a few hours ago???????? You are asking for a fish and we are trying to give a pole...... Take it!

Next question will be on another thread. "To whom do I make the check out?". Then, "Where do I send the check?". Then, "Do I need to include the package?". Etc, etc, etc. :blink:

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

Did you not read any of the advice given on your previous thread a few hours ago???????? You are asking for a fish and we are trying to give a pole...... Take it!

Next question will be on another thread. "To whom do I make the check out?". Then, "Where do I send the check?". Then, "Do I need to include the package?". Etc, etc, etc. :blink:

sure, why RTFM when someone will spoonfeed you.

21FUNNY.gif

Dude, why are you being like that, I just ask a simple question, I'm in a hurry to mail my package and time is against me. Calm down, you don't have to reply if you dont' want to no one is forcing you. It's good thing that there are some really nice and helpful people here.

Dude, why are you being like that, I just ask a simple question, I'm in a hurry to mail my package and time is against me. Calm down, you don't have to reply if you dont' want to no one is forcing you. It's good thing that there are some really nice and helpful people here.

Thats too bad you feel i am being unhelpful. But i did show you exactly how to find your answer.

do you remember you just asked the same question last night? And again, the response remains the same. The answers to all these questions are easily found in the filing instructions included in the I-129f.

21FUNNY.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline

sure, why RTFM when someone will spoonfeed you.

Be nice :devil:

12/14/09 - I-751 mailed

12/23/09 - Check cashed

12/28/09 - NOA1 (dated 12/21/09)

01/03/10 - I-797 NOA received for biometrics appt

01/26/10 - Biometrics appt.

01/27/10 - Touch

04/29/10 - Approved

reminder for myself: apply for citizenship in november 2010

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

We were all new to this site at one time. Cut the newbie some slack. There's no real harm being done here, even if it is only repetitive questions. They won't disappear from this forum, and that is why VJ exists...to help folk who are new and also veterans alike. (F)

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
We were all new to this site at one time. Cut the newbie some slack. There's no real harm being done here, even if it is only repetitive questions. They won't disappear from this forum, and that is why VJ exists...to help folk who are new and also veterans alike. (F)

AMEN :thumbs:

4ce772a081.png

Timeline

It is obvious a person can tell by reading someone's post if they've attempted learning about "their" visa on their own or not. I do not mind helping that person out however I can. But when a person chooses not to actually apply half an effort to learning about "their" visa, and they are doing it without a lawyer, it becomes a really bad habit relying on anyone and everyone to give them an answer for almost every single question involved with "their" visa. This is straight up just being plain lazy and you can see how people become very annoyed at this attitude. I've only posted 5 posts on this site since joining. It was primarily with topics that had to do with self-employment where the GUIDES or the Visa FAQS didn't cover.

It is so simple to read these things and become familiar with it. I would much rather have a person try to apply themself to "their" visa to do the work. As opposed to relying on EVERYONE else to do the work for them. The reward is solely upon them. :yes:

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

Does anyone ever read the GUIDES or the Visa FAQs sections any more? Or the USCIS website?

Not just those, but how about reading the INSTRUCTIONS on the I129f form itself? :blink:

Don't bang your heads against walls too much, peeps. There's always going to be people who would rather be told than figuring it out for themselves.

Edited by TracyTN
SA4userbar.jpg

People are being helpful. It will be of no help whatsoever to you to answer a question that is answered right there on the filing instructions for the I-129F. Because if you haven't (and you obviously haven't) read those instructions, how on earth are you going to get it right? How are you going to know you've included everything you need to? You're not! And then when your petition gets sent back to you because you've left something out, or because you've sent it to the wrong address, or when you get an RFE because you didn't include the right evidence/enough of it, all that 'I need an answer NOW and I can't be bothered to read the instructions' is going to have got you nowhere!

I am honestly not trying to be rude... just pointing out that while people who refuse to 'spoonfeed' may appear to be being 'harsh', they are really not - they are doing you far more of a service than people who don't encourage you to RTFM!!! Seriously... there is no way you should think about sending off this package without at the very least having read and digested the filing instructions which come with the form, and are right there on the USCIS site (here is the page to download the form and instructions, the fee etc is listed right there!)... it would be irresponsible for anyone to suggest you do otherwise, IMO.

Edited by featherB

2005 - We met

2006 - Filed I-129F

2007 - K-1 issued, moved to US, completed AOS (a busy year, immigration-wise)

2009 - Conditions lifted

2010 - Will be naturalising. Buh-bye, USCIS! smile.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.