10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello vj members,please help!!i was applied for aos (k1)..i receive ead and ap with no rfe..but my problem is on my aos app..i receive a mail from uscis that i need a complete form i-693.i had my medical done at st.lukes..also my ds 2035 form i have only 2 checks which is mmr and varecila history..what shall i do?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

You need to contact a Civil Surgeon and get your vaccinations and get them transcribed on to a i693 and send it to the USCIS. Your vaccinations aren't complete.Did you receive a blanket waiver?What did the doctor tick at the bottom?

Timeline

Thank u for the reply...i had my physical examination at st lukes philippines last november 27,2015...do i have to have another physical examination?on my ds 3025 the panel physician doesnt check any of them..im confused now

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Consider reviewing this excellent pinned thread located at the top of this forum page: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/551080-immunizations-ds-3025-or-i-693/

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

What type of mail from the USCIS? If it is an RFE, you should provide what the RFE asks for.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Timeline

My mail from uscis is Notice of intent to deny and then it says submit A properly completed Form i-693,Refort of medical examination and vaccination record

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

My mail from uscis is Notice of intent to deny and then it says submit A properly completed Form i-693,Refort of medical examination and vaccination record

Then you need to find a civil surgeon with the best price and get the new medical and I-693 done. Send that back to them following the instructions in the RFE so that you can be approved and get your green card. You need to provide what they are asking for. This is not a situation, as some were implying this thread, that you can simply get the vaccinations and skip the new medical. They specifically asked you for a new medical and vaccinations record on a properly completed I-693.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Timeline

Then you need to find a civil surgeon with the best price and get the new medical and I-693 done. Send that back to them following the instructions in the RFE so that you can be approved and get your green card. You need to provide what they are asking for. This is not a situation, as some were implying this thread, that you can simply get the vaccinations and skip the new medical. They specifically asked you for a new medical and vaccinations record on a properly completed I-693.

Timeline

Thank you very much for your reply its really big help..im going to see a civil surgeon next week to get this i-693 be done.thank u for your input.i really do appreciate u all.. God bless u all

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.