smitherton

N-400 September 2016 Filers

1,076 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

soooo

when you get your interview notification do they tell you the documents to need to bring to the interview??

If I already submitted my tax returns do I have to bring them again? :o

I'm confused about the conversation of bringing the tax returns

Biometrics tomorrow! :dancing:

soooo

when you get your interview notification do they tell you the documents to need to bring to the interview??

If I already submitted my tax returns do I have to bring them again? :o

I'm confused about the conversation of bringing the tax returns

Biometrics tomorrow! :dancing:

take with you everything you send with application plus whatever the interview letter ask.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi, something weird happened to me today. I logged in to my uscis account to check my case status around 11:50 for about 5 minutes. After I logged out, I got a text message that my case was updated. I logged back in but my status is still In Line For Interview. It was last updated on 10/10/2016 and as I said before I did not receive any notification, I just found out when I logged to my account last week on Friday.

Maybe it was just a coincidence that I happened to log in before the text notification was sent. I also noticed that both text notifications, the one for the Biometrics and this one, came in at exactly the same time 12:01pm. Maybe they send the notifications in bulk to all people, on a set date at a set time, and not individually as each case is updated.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Today I drove three hours each way to New Orleans from Pensacola for my Fingerprinting. The uscis was empty and it took five minutes and I'm all done. Now hope the interview letter will come soon. Any one knows how long it takes after FP these days?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Updated the NBC/IOE of several people that posted that information.

Did an early walk-in for FP, no questions asked. Took about 30 minutes. Also updated mariabetances's info. :)

Hi guys,

Can either one of you please add This member to the list with the details below? Thanks!

"mailed my n400 in 22 September.

NOA1 was on 24

finger print date is 28 October

mailed to dallas.

live in florida, fortlauderDALE".

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

i called USCIS and asked to speak to L2 officer twice..and they didnt give me specific date, and in the second call he told me no we cant give this information over the phone..so im waiting for the letter i guess

i called USCIS and asked to speak to L2 officer twice..and they didnt give me specific date, and in the second call he told me no we cant give this information over the phone..so im waiting for the letter i guess

try to call again today maybe you will have better luck. when did they say the mail letter ?

Timeline

and yes i used my 3ed attempt , and a nice femal officer asked for more information to verify me personality, and gave me the app date, which is Nov04 at 2pm

Please Update my FP app

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Did an early walk-in for FP, no questions asked. Took about 30 minutes. Also updated mariabetances's info. :)

======================================

USCIS Dallas/Lewisville, Texas Lockbox

======================================

UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office......|NBC/IOE

sorchaine........|05/31/11|08/31|09/09|09/07|10/06/16|10/10/16.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Raleigh, NC.......|???

Barack...........|11/29/11|08/31|--/--|09/07|10/03/16|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|New York, NY......|???

neeqochan........|12/09/11|09/12|09/15|09/22|10/06/16|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Hartford,CT.......|???

Celeste&C........|06/22/13|09/19|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Washington,DC.....|???

AA100............|12/22/13|09/22|09/28|09/26|10/19/16|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Dallas, TX........|???

Linds&Youssef....|10/31/13|09/06|09/07|09/09|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Charlotte, NC.....|???

mariabetances....|08/11/94|09/26|10/04|10/07|10/31/16|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Charlotte, NC.....|NBC

srag.............|??/??/??|09/12|09/16|--/--|09/30/16|10/05/16.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Atlanta, GA.......|???

Munafn...........|12/25/11|09/27|09/29|09/29|10/27/16|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Baltimore, MD.....|???

aaliyah580.......|08/23/13|09/29|--/--|10/11|10/25/16|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Newark, NJ........|NBC

Gilda............|08/30/13|09/21|09/27|09/26|10/27/16|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|El Paso, TX.......|???

widorantes.......|02/07/11|09/01|09/08|09/07|10/06/16|10/10/16.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|El Paso, TX.......|NBC

Marmoura.........|12/07/11|09/29|--/--|10/05|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Tampa, FL.........|NBC

================================

USCIS Phoenix, Arizona Lockbox

================================

UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office......|NBC/IOE

HeatGun..........|11/19/13|08/24|09/08|09/07|09/26/16|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|??, ??............|???

aprelmai.........|09/07/11|09/02|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|San Jose, CA......|???

smitherton.......|12/03/13|09/10|09/12|09/22|10/12/16|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Seattle, WA.......|NBC

neodragon01......|05/29/13|09/13|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|??, ??............|???

WillGolf4C.......|12/11/11|09/14|09/19|09/20|10/12/16|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|San Bernardino, CA|NBC

CanadianBacon....|12/04/13|09/15|09/23|09/22|10/19/16|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Omaha, NE.........|NBC (Early FP walk-in 10/18)

BelgianEcliar....|08/03/06|09/16|09/23|09/21|10/20/16|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Omaha, NE.........|NBC

hari29...........|12/15/11|09/19|09/23|09/26|10/18/16|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Dallas, TX........|???
Tridoral.........|12/02/11|09/07|09/14|09/20|10/14/16|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|San Bernardino, CA|???

Aya820...........|12/03/11|09/27|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Cincinnati, OH....|???

===========================================================================

USCIS Lincoln, Nebraska Lockbox (Filing Under 319b, 328, or 329 of the INA)

===========================================================================

UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int Ltr..|Intview..|Oath.....|Field Office......|NBC/IOE

carito 123 |08/25/10|09/19|09/23|10/03|10/19/16|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Salt Lake City, UT|???

prettypass200....|04/25/06|09/19|09/27|09/30|10/11/16|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Pittsburgh, PA....|???

Instructions for adding/updating yourself (or assisting others) to this list:

1. DO NOT DELETE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.

2. Please use your VJ name to avoid confusion.

3. Please make sure you are using Rich Text Editor as your message setting.

4. Click "Quote" on the most recent/updated posting version of this list.

5. Remove the "Quote Coding" at the top and bottom of the list.

6. Always use [Courier New] Font and font size.[12]

7. Make changes and Add Reply.

8. Red Font="I'm A United States Citizen"!

Legend:

GC-Date: The 'Resident Since' Date located on your first green card

Sent: Date N-400 was mailed to USCIS

Cashd: Date your check was cashed by USCIS

NOA: Receipt Notice Date Printed on your official I-797 notification

Fprints: Date assigned for fingerprinting (Bio-metrics)

In Line: Date you received e-notification about the start of your interview shceduling

Int Ltr: Date you received the official letter in the mail regarding interview

Interview: Date of your interview

Oath: Date Oath taken

Field Office: Your local USCIS office where you will have the N-400 interview

Could you please add mine too? Prettypass2000? Mine is actually filed to Dallas Lockbox. NBC numbers. My case is expedited. My file is transferring to Pittsburgh FO now. Not sure when it will get there. But I'll update it once it gets there and they call me.

and yes i used my 3ed attempt , and a nice femal officer asked for more information to verify me personality, and gave me the app date, which is Nov04 at 2pm

Please Update my FP app

Awesome. I've learned over time, dealing with USCIS, that there are always good ones who will help you. But it took me 10th attempts to find that said one! ;) The key is not to lose hope or not to give up! :) Good Luck!

Could you please add mine too? Prettypass2000? Mine is actually filed to Dallas Lockbox. NBC numbers. My case is expedited. My file is transferring to Pittsburgh FO now. Not sure when it will get there. But I'll update it once it gets there and they call me.

Awesome. I've learned over time, dealing with USCIS, that there are always good ones who will help you. But it took me 10th attempts to find that said one! ;) The key is not to lose hope or not to give up! :) Good Luck!

yeap me too. i was lucky enough yesterday to get a nice officer on the phone on my first try :lol:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

prettypass2000...Wooow walk in 11 days earlier than ur original app

Yes, I did. It's on the day that my husband left for his oversea assignment [10/11] so he'd like to see if they would let us be there. He wanted to see it since he'll definitely not make it to my oath ceremony! They actually let me and didn't ask any questions. But if they did, I had the proof that I wouldn't be in town on this Friday.

yeap me too. i was lucky enough yesterday to get a nice officer on the phone on my first try :lol:

Lucky you! It took me 3 days to get to someone who was willing to help me. :)

prettypass2000...Wooow walk in 11 days earlier than ur original app

going to try to walk in as soon i receive my NOA wish luck

Timeline

Yes, I did. It's on the day that my husband left for his oversea assignment [10/11] so he'd like to see if they would let us be there. He wanted to see it since he'll definitely not make it to my oath ceremony! They actually let me and didn't ask any questions. But if they did, I had the proof that I wouldn't be in town on this Friday.

did they give u back any paperwork like evidence that u get it done on that day

i know :yes:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.