4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tonga
Timeline

My husband received a request for initial evidence for his pending application for permanent residence. After obtaining all the requested documents we mailed the information to the address given on the Request for Initial Evidence, which was

US Department of Homeland Security

PO BOX 648004

Lees Summit, MO 64002

Yesterday we received a phone call from a Healthmate International in Kansas City, MO calling to figure out why they received the package and the package was damaged, instead of homeland security. something was spilled on the package but all documents are still legible.

Of course, at first we figured the postal service damaged the package and sent it to the wrong address. I called the postal service to figure out what happened and they informed me that M. Seievers from the Homeland Security office signed for the package, so I am trying to figure out why the package was sent to this random healthcare facility.

Does anyone have any idea why this would happen?? Has it happened to anyone else?!!

So frustrating!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tonga
Timeline

Yes I have copies of everything! The only thing I am worried about is the pink RFE sheet is stained from whatever spilled on the package to damage it. So should I send the actual pink RFE or the copy I made of it?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
“;}