summertime23

I-129f August 2016 Filers

2,153 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Gabon
Timeline

for ppl who did the medical already , did u get your ds 3025 copy(vaccination documentation worksheet " immunization record" when u got your medical results(in an envelope)?

@soulstriker , they didn't give me anything any copy, just my lungs x-ray record and the sealed envelope . Is it bad ? At which point of the process I'm going to need that ds30....?

I-129F and Adjustment of Status.docK1 Visa Journey (see attachment)

Adjustment Of Status Journey(see attachment)

ROC Journey

08/27/19 : Windows opens.

I-129F and Adjustment of statusI

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline

@soulstriker , they didn't give me anything any copy, just my lungs x-ray record and the sealed envelope . Is it bad ? At which point of the process I'm going to need that ds30....?

aos process

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

still waiting noa2.. we sent rfe back 21nov. but they didn't change my status ''received'' and our deadline is 17Jan.. I'm so upset. we will call uscis today. anyone have any idea??

Two questions:

1) I am trying to track my status. My interview was December 12, and I was told that I was approved. When I go on to the CEAC website, I get an error saying "Your search did not return any data." Huh??? Is anyone else having this issue?

2) When going through AOS, I will not have got my new passport with my married name since it takes 4-6 weeks to process. Will there be any issues for me to go through AOS with a VALID passport still in my maiden name? (I plan to wait to get my new passport until after I finish AOS) When filling AOS paperwork, can I still put my married name if my passport does not yet reflect the change?

Spoiler

K-1 Visa Process

2016/09/12 - I-129f Mailed                                               2016/11/03 - NVC Case # Received                                  2016/12/12 - APPROVED

2016/09/15 - Arrived at Lockbox (TX)                              2016/11/04 - In Transit to LND                                           2016/12/16 - CEAC Record Cannot Be Found

2016/09/19 - NOA1 Text                                                  2016/11/12 - NVC Hard Copy Received                            2016/12/23 - CEAC Status: Administrative Processing

2016/09/24 - NOA1 Hard Copy Received (CSC)             2016/11/15 - CEAC Status: Ready                                    2016/12/29 - CEAC Status: Issued

2016/10/07 - NOA2 Email                                                2016/11/19 - Packet 3 Received                                        2017/01/03 - Received Tracking Number (Email)

2016/10/18 - NOA2 Hard Copy Received                        2016/11/25 - Medical @ Knightsbridge                              2017/02/08 - POE

2016/11/02 - NVC Received Petition                               2016/12/12 - Interview @ LND                                           2017/02/25 - Wedding!!!

Spoiler

AOS / EAD / AP

2017/03/27 - Mailed I-485 / I-765 (FedEx) For Delivery 2017/03/28                                           2017/07/19 - I-765 EAD Card Mailed

2017/04/05 - Check Pending on Account                                                                                    2017/07/21 - I-765 EAD Card Received

2017/04/07 - Received Text / Email - Case Accepted (Routed to NBC)                                     2017/07/22 - I-765 Approval NOA Received

2017/04/10 - NOA Hard Copies Received (I-765 & I-485)                                                          2017/11/28 - Mailed I-130 (FedEx) For Delivery 2017/11/29    

2017/04/14 - RFIE Notification                                                                                                    2017/12/03 - Received Text Email - Case Accepted (Routed to NBC)

2017/04/20 - RFIE Hard Copy Received (Requesting copy of marriage certificate)                   2018/01/13 - I-485 AOS Card in Production

2017/04/22 - Mailed RFIE Reply (FedEx) For Delivery 2017/04/25                                            2018/01/18 - I-485 AOS Card Mailed

2017/04/27 - RFIE Response Received at NBC (Processing Resumed)                                    2018/01/22 - I-485 AOS Card Received

2017/07/17 - I-765 EAD Card in Production                   

ROC

2019/12/13 - Mailed I-751 (FedEx) For Delivery 2019/12/16

2019/12/18 - Date on NOA1

2019/12/19 - Received Text - Case Accepted (Routed to LIN - Nebraska)

2019/12/20 - Check Pending on Account

2019/12/23 - I-797 Received (18 Month Extension)

2020/03/05 - Biometrics Appointment

2020/11/13 - Case Transferred Notification #1

2020/11/16 - Case Transferred Notification #2

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline

u dnt need your married name on the passport for AOS,, uscis knows esp if u do AOS few weeks after marrying ud prob have the same passport

Sad right now! My fiancé was supposed to have been here yesterday! Had his plane tix bought. Had his interview last monday was told he should get his passport back with the visa in 2-3 day as well as the "yellow envelope". Well the passport never came! We called the embassy on Friday, they said that they were having technical difficulties that prevented them from printing, and to check back in on Monday, called today and we were told that there was a computer glitch and the embassy needed to resubmit his information. The embassy said they will call us tomorrow with more information, hoping for good news!

Holding on to hope he will beable to make it by Christmas!!!

Timeline

Hey vj family!! Had my interview today and I was approved!! So thankful for all your positive vibes and all...good luck to those who haven't been approved yet. Stay positive!!

So I arrived there at 7am ...the embassy opens at 8am..at 8am they let me in took my bags and phones as they're not allowed in the building...

Waited 30 min ..I was the only one ...then a lady called me and asked why I was there, asked for my documents, then took my fingerprints and sent me to the cashier to pay. Then told me sit again and wait. All that took about 30 min..

Then the CO came and called me..he was very very very nice and smiling...here were the questions:

Where does your fiance lives?

How long has he been living there?

How did you meet him?

When was the last time you saw him?

Why him specifically?

Do you guys talk everyday?

"OK Mam,I approve your visa"

Then he said" we will call you when it's ready to pick up"

He didn't ask for any chat log or picturesomething or evidence of relationship...

ROC Journey

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey vj family!! Had my interview today and I was approved!! So thankful for all your positive vibes and all...good luck to those who haven't been approved yet. Stay positive!!

So I arrived there at 7am ...the embassy opens at 8am..at 8am they let me in took my bags and phones as they're not allowed in the building...

Waited 30 min ..I was the only one ...then a lady called me and asked why I was there, asked for my documents, then took my fingerprints and sent me to the cashier to pay. Then told me sit again and wait. All that took about 30 min..

Then the CO came and called me..he was very very very nice and smiling...here were the questions:

Where does your fiance lives?

How long has he been living there?

How did you meet him?

When was the last time you saw him?

Why him specifically?

Do you guys talk everyday?

"OK Mam,I approve your visa"

Then he said" we will call you when it's ready to pick up"

He didn't ask for any chat log or picturesomething or evidence of relationship...

Congratulations! ? that's awesome!!!

Timeline

Thanks ! Im so relieved...well I'll be more when I get it in hand! Lol

ROC Journey

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi all

We had interview yesterday. Everything went well, until they asked about my ex-wife. They need additional information..needs my ex spouse current address, phone,etc....

We had american man interview, he was nice, but the interpreter was not nice at all..CO pick up the pink slip already to approve, but interpreter told him something that I cannot hear, then CO put down and gave us 221g for additional information about my ex... :angry::angry:

I will be there to turn in all documents they need, hopes to get approve soon..They didn't keep her passport yesterday, but told to turn in along with documents once we there tomorrow.

I-129F sent August 6th 2016

NOA1 Received August 8th 2016

Approved October 11th 2016

Hard Copy NOA2 Received October 17th 2016

NVC Received October 25th 2016

NVC Case Assign October 26th 2016

Left NVC October 31st

Paid Visa Fees November 1st 2016

Embassy Received November 4th 2016

Packet 3 Received November 11th 2016

Medical December 12th 2016

Interview December 21st 2016

Visa In Hand??

POE Houston ????

Hopes being together by Christmas :):)

Timeline

Hey everyone...visa and package in hand today!!

ROC Journey

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.