Skull

N-400 August 2016 Filers

1,617 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

@NCPAL those are great news !! I see youre GC Anniversary date was on 10/17 and if you got the "interview scheduled / in line for interview " last week, that is after your anniversary date... which adds to the theory that @vanhiscers87 ,mentioned ... I'll keep my hopes low for my own case ... but it'd be great to get the "interview scheduled" on my case.

Filed: Timeline

I feel left out by the "Glitch" that I haven't gotten it yet ... even if it was a glitch it would be nice to see something change on the case ... but my GC 5 year anniversary is not until tomorrow 11/8/2016 , I'm hoping that what @vanhiscers87 about having to reach the anniversary is right :-)

BTW which is the site where the supposed "inline/glitch" notice shows up:

#1 - https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/

or

#2 - https://public-prod-elis2.uscis.dhs.gov/efile/app/app/

or

#3 - https://my.uscis.gov/account/customer

Thanks

When I login I still see "No recent cases found" to the bottom 2 links.

1st link shows "

Biometrics Appointment Was Scheduled"

Help anybody?????

Edited by kobiams

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Did you actually set up the MyUSCIS account when they initially sent you the NOA for you to do so? You'll need the account retrieval number for it to get your case information.

When I login I still see "No recent cases found" to the bottom 2 links.

1st link shows " Biometrics Appointment Was Scheduled"

Help anybody?????

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Do you see the notice with the date in your account?

It takes about two weeks for the mail from the states to reach us. :-(

Nov 3rd- took 2 days for the letter to get to us.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

I called the USCIS customer service last week when I first saw the "interview scheduled" status in my online account. I spoke to a tier 2 officer and she told me my interview was not scheduled, but that I was in line for an interview as of Oct 31 and that my background check cleared. I do think that the "interview scheduled" status means the case was transferred to the local office and is now in line for interview. The officer also told me my interview should be scheduled within 30 days from Oct 31 and to call back if I don't get it by the end of November. I'm glad to see some IOE cases being scheduled for interviews include midge&isi

I think the transferring piece is true- Portland Maine is a smaller center so it makes sense that it is quicker in scheduling. We had locked our self out so Idk when or if it ever said we were in line....

Thanks!!!

Did you actually set up the MyUSCIS account when they initially sent you the NOA for you to do so? You'll need the account retrieval number for it to get your case information.

I did when I got my NOA. Now when I try to login they send me a text with # that I have to put it in so I can login.

Anything else I need to do ?

Timeline

OK, that's an easy fix:

1) Make sure you're using one of I.E., Chrome or Firefox;

2) If you can only see MyUSCIS' home screen after logon, then type "account" right after that webpage's address and enter. It should take you to the new version of the website where you have to option to switch to the old view.

I did when I got my NOA. Now when I try to login they send me a text with # that I have to put it in so I can login.

Anything else I need to do ?

OK, that's an easy fix:

1) Make sure you're using one of I.E., Chrome or Firefox;

2) If you can only see MyUSCIS' home screen after logon, then type "account" right after that webpage's address and enter. It should take you to the new version of the website where you have to option to switch to the old view.

I got a page that I need to enter the online access code (I assume thats the one they sent me via text) and my birth date.

Still doesn't work... :(

I get this page that says "No recent cases found"

post-140373-0-00097300-1478652594_thumb.jpg

Edited by kobiams

Timeline

OK, now I'm confused. If you are an IOE filer, then the so-called online assess code is on one of your first TWO NOAs, and when you sign up with MyUSCIS, you should always receive a 2nd random password via text whenever you attempt to log in--if that's a surprise to you, then you didn't set up what you're supposed to set up when you first get the NOAs.

I got a page that I need to enter the online access code (I assume thats the one they sent me via text) and my birth date.

Still doesn't work... :(

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I have the same status. I finished my bio-metrics on Aug 29th. About 5-6 days after that I received an email and text message that my case status was updated. But when I logged into my account(I have IOE) there was no change. It has been the same since then.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Mine says In Process Your benefit request has been accepted and is under review. Anybody else with this awesome status?

If I remember it correctly, then this status has been on my account since I logged in for the first time in August, I think it's their standard message, sorry!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

If I remember it correctly, then this status has been on my account since I logged in for the first time in August, I think it's their standard message, sorry!

Yes, as soon as my N-400 was received by them, that was my message. It stayed that way even after my biometrics. It only recently changed to Interview Scheduled on November 1st. Haven't received a letter yet so I am assuming it only means I am inline for an interview in the new few months.

Elizabeth and Ryan's K1 Journey

-07/20/04 Sending away I-129f to TSC
-11/18/04 APPROVED IN MONTREAL (122 days since start)
-12/8/04 POE Buffalo Peace Bridge (easy, but long line to wait)

-12/13/04 Married!!

*** APRIL 26th 2005 APPROVED CF-1 ***
05/02/05 PR card received in mail -- 9 month process from start to finish

-8/25/16 - N-400 process started

-04/26/17 - Oath Ceremony at Jacksonville USCIS office

Just checked my update and saw this message - USCIS has scheduled your interview appointment and will mail you the appointment notice.
Decided to call and speak with Tier 1. The officer I spoke with as not able to respond and put me in touch with Tier2. Yes, it seems I have an interview appointment. ELIS system does not have a date nor was the officer able to give me one. Just said that I should get it shortly.
I am not holding my breath until I receive the interview letter. There is someone from the May pool that's from the Norfolk office that is still at the biometric stage. Not sure if they have not updated or they have not received interview notice yet,

Do you finally see the interview appointment notice in your ELIS account?

Edited by Lenchick

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.