Durant200

How to contact the NVC via Email ?

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

It's been almost 4 weeks since NOA2 , time to start contacting the NVC :goofy::blush:

If I want to contact them via Email , is it working with this one ; NVCInquiry@state.gov ?

It is kinda confusing since there is a page on the Department of State website called "ASK NVC" so my question was do i have to use the email adress mentioned above or use their page to contact them ? :dead:

Thank you so much for your help in advance

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Have you tried calling yet? Most people don't email because they're super slow with responding.

They usually send an email back saying we will respond in 30 days thanks for your inquiry blah blah.

I suggest calling instead that's what me and many many other members have been doing. It's been 5 weeks for me and I've been calling but still not received yet :( good luck !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

i was never able to get through by calling and my case was a year in NVC

never never did they answer the phone

i sent emails to the inquiryNVC@state.gov

and i did get slow responses but they did answer

hope you can get thru with a phone call

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

I call every SINGLE day lol. I'm a worry wart like that. For the past 5 weeks I have gotten through every single time.

Ofcourse sometimes certain times of the day your put on hold for a while but I have gotten through and spoken to someone Everytime. I really suggest calling but then again it's upto you!

As for the email- I was told by an agent at NVC that if they don't receive my case by the 6 week mark I can scan a copy of my noa2 and email it to them at nvcresearch@state.gov

You can try that email and doing that. Good luck !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Thank you so very much for all the answer I guess I will simply use their form online via the Department of State website , for some reasons my hope of having the case received by them are low , I read somewhere they are backlogged.

I think about waiting two- three weeks before sending the email, i don't want to be disappointed that early :cry2:

Edited by Durant200

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.