Anitafeliz

RFE IMBRA limitations for mutliple 129F

7 posts in this topic

Help!! I need to know what evidence I would need to submit to substanciate that I am done with my previous fiancee.

I filed a 129f in May of 2014 approved October. 2014 thru February 2015. We had an interview in Santo Domingo January 2015 he was put in AP pending DNA testing of our Daugther Hannah.

I need to submit the letter but what can I use as evidence :huh2: I have fb conversations about his cheating and the new child he has. The reason for the break up was due to his infidelity and getting this woman pregnant.

Any suggestions not sure how I prove anything.

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

If you are planning to withdraw/cancel an ongoing k1 visa processing of your fiance, all you need to do is send an email/mail to NVC/embassy mentioning the withdrawal with a reason. No evidence is required. They simply want you to state a reason just for their records. if you, as a petitioner, want to withdraw a case, you have the right to do that even without a reason.

However, I hope you are making your decision for everyone's good.

Spouse:

2015-06-16: I-130 Sent

2015-08-17: I-130 approved

2015-09-23: NVC received file

2015-10-05: NVC assigned Case number, Invoice ID & Beneficiary ID

2016-06-30: DS-261 completed, AOS Fee Paid, WL received

2016-07-05: Received IV invoice, IV Fee Paid

2016-07-06: DS-260 Submitted

2016-07-07: AOS and IV Package mailed

2016-07-08: NVC Scan

2016-08-08: Case Complete

2017-06-30: Interview, approved

2017-07-04: Visa in hand

2017-08-01: Entry to US

Myself:

2016-05-10: N-400 Sent

2016-05-16: N-400 NOA1

2016-05-26: Biometrics

2017-01-30: Interview

2017-03-02: Oath Ceremony

If you are planning to withdraw/cancel an ongoing k1 visa processing of your fiance, all you need to do is send an email/mail to NVC/embassy mentioning the withdrawal with a reason. No evidence is required. They simply want you to state a reason just for their records. if you, as a petitioner, want to withdraw a case, you have the right to do that even without a reason.

However, I hope you are making your decision for everyone's good.

I think you misunderstood. I had a previous 129f approved. Relationship terminated but since it was less then two year from my current 129F i got an RFE requesting and IMBRA waiver plus evidence.

What evidence can I use for a termination of a relationship? Im not sure if just the written Imbra waiver request is sufficent.

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

You need to simply add a request to be excused from the multiple filing limit. You do not need to prove that your old relationship is over. That is a given for now, and will be assessed at the interview if there is any doubt.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

You need to simply add a request to be excused from the multiple filing limit. You do not need to prove that your old relationship is over. That is a given for now, and will be assessed at the interview if there is any doubt.

Ok thanks I will send the RFE Back with an IMBRA request waiver.

Wasnt sure what to do when I read evidence.

Edited by Anitafeliz

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

You did not ask for permission to be excused from the filing limit, right?

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

You did not ask for permission to be excused from the filing limit, right?

When the Relationship was over I, sent the embassy a withdrawal request which was approved.

Then, I sent only the required 129-F documents and proof. I didn't know at the time of this Imbra withdrawal for less then two years approved petition.

I didn't read all the directions I just assumed it was the same as the first one I sent in?

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.