Halalbrother

Administrative processing after interview US embassy in Cairo

1,857 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
On 3/10/2018 at 4:52 AM, Look-Beyond said:

Yes it is me from that Group on FB. 

I was able to make an Appointment on that site for March 27th. We will still go to this appointment and hopefully we can discuss our case. At least it shows them I am here in Egypt, my 4th time now with my husband and fighting for our case to remain in Egypt. 

Should we take some more evidence with us? Any suggestions? This trip I am here for 1.5 months. We spent 1 week in Alexandria going to several touristy spots. Took lots of photos. We rented my husbands friends apartment. We can get  statement from him and also a statement from his boss to take leave for this week from the office.

I sent an email yesterday but they have not responded and no case status update as well.

We are determined!! Insha'Allah we will be approved in the end.

Shukran

Strong proof not pictures only, it's the way you represent your case, one of the proof is pictures but it's not everything, they are looking into details that you and your husband didn't take a look at because your relationship is not fake but they are looking into it as a fake relationship. so what I need to do?, show them how many I Enter Egypt, how long I know him, How we got married and why, what are our plans? where we are staying in Egypt, if they ask what is your plan when you enter the us? things like that, sounds Crazy I know, but they are looking into this evidence they are not looking how much you are loving each other plus it depends on the consular. I'm sorry to hear that, going to the us Embassy is not going to help except if you setup an appointment, but if your file still here that could help if you represent yourself and relationship very well to the consular, if the file sent back to US that means this visit will end with nothing. I just wish for you guys the best and May Allah bring you together, Allahum Ameen. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Look-Beyond said:

Is this NOIR? I need to revoke our petition? I am not following you, sorry. So about 1 year to get back to the Embassy? 

https://www.uscis.gov/unassigned/immigrant-visa-petitions-returned-state-department-consular-offices

yes , I'm hoping that your case to be there until your appointment, please gather all evidence and head to your appointment. just make sure you have a piece of everything and gather it and wish for you the best In sha Allah ( God willing ).

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

We went and picked up my husbands passport at Aramex yesterday and this document was with his passport......It's all kinds of weird!!! Look at it. Has anyone seen anything like this before? There is ??  for the date, no reason for denial and no officers name given. SMH.!!!

visa denial that came with passport  zzzzz.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
11 hours ago, Look-Beyond said:

We went and picked up my husbands passport at Aramex yesterday and this document was with his passport......It's all kinds of weird!!! Look at it. Has anyone seen anything like this before? There is ??  for the date, no reason for denial and no officers name given. SMH.!!!

visa denial that came with passport  zzzzz.jpg

I'm really sorry to see you deal with these pricks. They are truly unprofessional and idiotic.

It makes you wonder: if their negligence reached to a point where they mess up a simple date,  or forget to include important information on a case, you can only imagine the extent of it.

Their behavior most likely resulted in the separation of many families before .. 

I truly wish we can sue/prosecute them for all of that. Maybe one day.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

I am beyond disappointed, never seen anything like this before in an official document. I think we will still go to the appointment on the 27th and ask them what the hell is it.......I want to know the date and i want to know why we have been denied.

Timeline
On 3/22/2018 at 6:50 AM, Look-Beyond said:

I am beyond disappointed, never seen anything like this before in an official document. I think we will still go to the appointment on the 27th and ask them what the hell is it.......I want to know the date and i want to know why we have been denied.

What happened with your interview?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, mosha1972 said:

nothing since Dec 17th on my side.. so far in AP for 22 months 😢

Do you mind telling me briefly what happened with you in the interview and afterwards? Anything significant like updates or lawyers or second interview?

i get the feeling out cases are similar and I really pray that u get out of your nightmare

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.