Halalbrother

Administrative processing after interview US embassy in Cairo

1,857 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 hour ago, Yasser&Neveen said:

Capture.PNG.7ff02dc190f7e0a8074ffef31737fb73.PNG

Hello everyone,

our case updated today to the above after being in "Ready status" for a month, is this a sign that the visa will issue soon or we are back on AP nightmare again?

Thank you.

Yasser

The case creation date changed too. This is a very good sign. I feel like an Oracle :D

i think InshaAllah 99% you will hear very good news soon. Keep us posted so we can say mabrook to u :)

Timeline
7 hours ago, Halalbrother said:

we contacted Senator Once and That is it, I didn't try again, but to be honest when It comes to us embassy in Egypt Senator can't do anything about it, but I wish for you best of luck. just always be optimistic :)

Thank u 🙏

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello,

today the status changed to issued elhamdullah. Wish everyone luck and thank you so much for the help and support

yasser

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Yasser&Neveen said:

Hello,

today the status changed to issued elhamdullah. Wish everyone luck and thank you so much for the help and support

yasser

really happy for you :D  and today  i have in AP 5 Month  the last update before 4 month

Timeline

Thank you. We were in AP for 8 month and there was no update for awhile and then it went to ready for a month then AOP for 3 days and then issued . inshallah you will hear good news soon.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Yasser&Neveen said:

Thank you. We were in AP for 8 month and there was no update for awhile and then it went to ready for a month then AOP for 3 days and then issued . inshallah you will hear good news soon.

inshallah  everything will good :jest:

Timeline
10 hours ago, Yasser&Neveen said:

Hello,

yasser

mabrook! can't believe there is actual movement happening, so hard to believe but also very encouraging. 

Timeline
11 hours ago, Yasser&Neveen said:

Hello,

yasser

Ma sha Allah, let me do it , lolololololy in Egyptian way lol , Alf mabrouk and home to see you here again. :) wish for you a safe trip and welcome to America.

Timeline
27 minutes ago, db2016 said:

mabrook! can't believe there is actual movement happening, so hard to believe but also very encouraging. 

each case is different, what you just need to do be happy with your partner until this time goes and you get issued, I know it's hard to be patient specially with unknown status on your case, but just pretend it's not there and live your life and be happy for what you have to get what you want. :) and trust in Allah, because he is the best planner.

Edited by Halalbrother

Timeline
1 hour ago, Halalbrother said:

each case is different, what you just need to do be happy with your partner until this time goes and you get issued, I know it's hard to be patient specially with unknown status on your case, but just pretend it's not there and live your life and be happy for what you have to get what you want. :) and trust in Allah, because he is the best planner.

oh I did, I withdrew my K1 and married my now husband. So being patient is fine and planning is fine, but being realistic with your situation and adjusting accordingly is important. For me, as a female applying for my then fiance, it wasnt ideal for us to be waiting for a visa that we werent sure would come or if it did, when? so we got married and I made the hard decision of moving abroad temporarily until we are able to both come to the US together. 

Timeline

Hello everyone,

thank you all for help and support and thank you Halalbrother for the zghrootah lol.  anyone knows how long does it take to receive the passport?

Timeline
38 minutes ago, Yasser&Neveen said:

Hello everyone,

thank you all for help and support and thank you Halalbrother for the zghrootah lol.  anyone knows how long does it take to receive the passport?

You should get a call from the embassy by now telling you to receive your passport.

If not. then give it a couple of days, and when they call ask for the Aramex tracking number.

You can also check ustraveldocs for passport retrieval using the passport number, but sometimes this doesn't always work.

Congratulations in advance for your marriage! :) :jest:

Timeline
2 hours ago, db2016 said:

oh I did, I withdrew my K1 and married my now husband. So being patient is fine and planning is fine, but being realistic with your situation and adjusting accordingly is important. For me, as a female applying for my then fiance, it wasnt ideal for us to be waiting for a visa that we werent sure would come or if it did, when? so we got married and I made the hard decision of moving abroad temporarily until we are able to both come to the US together. 

that is a wise decision.wish for you guys the best. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.