BlArn

K1 June 2016 Filers

1,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We were finally approved today! Our prayers to God, Jesus, Saint Anne, and Saint Rita were answered tonight! So happy!!! Thank you Lord! For all others out there waiting, I will continue to pray for you too! Hang in there. Your approval is soon to come!

Congrats yaaaay!

I29F: June 19, 2016

NOA1 : June 21, 2016

NOA2: August 23, 2016

Date package received by NVC: September 02, 2016

Manila case # assigned: September 02, 2016

Interview: September 29,2016

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Hey

our new update is our case arrived to the embassy today.

sent i-129f may 26,

uscis received may 31,

Noa1 june 3,

noa2 Aug10,

nvc received Aug 23,

nvc left Aug 26,

embassy received Aug 30

Wish all of us luck to the rest of our journey :)

Congrats yaaaay!

Thank you so much!!!

Adjustment of Status Journey

Spoiler

Sent I-485: December 20, 2016

USCIS delivered: December 23, 2016

USCIS received: December 27, 2016

I-765 Notice Date: January 12, 2017

I-131 Notice Date: January 12, 2017

I-485 Notice Date: January 12, 2017

Biometrics Date: February 10, 2017

I-765 Approved: March 30, 2017 (93 days)

I-131 Approved: March 30, 2017 (93 days)

I-485 Approved: June 6, 2017 (161 days)

Removal of Conditions Journey

Spoiler

Sent I-751: May 6, 2019

USCIS delivered: May 9, 2019

USCIS received: May 9, 2019

I-751 Notice Date: May 14, 2019

I-751 received Date: May 17, 2019

Biometrics received Date: June 8, 2019

Biometrics Date: June 20, 2019

Transfer to PSC Date: February 20, 2020

RFI received Date: October 20, 2020

RFI submitted to USCIS Date: January 14, 2021

ADIT Stamp received: March 3, 2021

ADIT Stamp received: March 24, 2021

I-751/N-400 Combo Interview Scheduled: April 7, 2022

I-751 Approved: April 7, 2022 (1064 days)

Citizenship Journey

Spoiler

N-400 Submitted Online: March 05, 2021

USCIS received: March 05, 2021

N-400 Notice Date: March 05, 2021

I-751/N-400 Combo Interview Scheduled: April 7, 2022

N-400 Approved: April 7, 2022 (398 days)

Oath Ceremony: April 7, 2022 (398 days)

Certificate of Naturalization Issued: April 7, 2022 (398 days)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Anyone has any idea when we get the RFE after it's being sent?

Yesterday I saw in the App the RFE being sent, I'm wondering when we get it.

We have sent all the things that our attorney said it's required all the tickets and passport stamps for him and me visiting each other, photos, his divorce papers, tax, birth certificates, intention of marriage, affidavits, passport photos, and the required forms.

What else could it be required that we didn't send?!

Anyone has any idea when we get the RFE after it's being sent?

Yesterday I saw in the App the RFE being sent, I'm wondering when we get it.

We have sent all the things that our attorney said it's required all the tickets and passport stamps for him and me visiting each other, photos, his divorce papers, tax, birth certificates, intention of marriage, affidavits, passport photos, and the required forms.

What else could it be required that we didn't send?!

Hello,

I also got an RFE, it took 4 days for the hard copy to get to me here in Michigan. They needed more proof of us meeting in person. He is from Argentina and we met in Mexico. It never occurred to me that they would even look at that.

Did you send your bio form? G325a could be that

I-129F sent- June 15

Lockbox received- June 16

Noa1- June 20

RFE- August 23

NOA2- September 1

NVC received- September 13

Case #- September 13

interview- October 31

POE- November 13

Married- November 23

Hello,

I also got an RFE, it took 4 days for the hard copy to get to me here in Michigan. They needed more proof of us meeting in person. He is from Argentina and we met in Mexico. It never occurred to me that they would even look at that.

I mean it could be an outdated form. Sounds to me like you sent everything that is required. But they look over those things with a magnifying glass

I-129F sent- June 15

Noa1- June 20

RFE- August 23

NOA2- September 1

Case #- September 13

interview- October 31

POE- November 13

Married- November 23

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

the more you keep think and frustrating the more stress out you will get... :clock:

I just let it flowing..whenever we get approval then we proceed next step.Everyone miss their love one..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

we all on same boat. this is not the last step nor final step. the most important step is to get interview approval when interview and get visa on hand.This looks like just first step. :):) until my fiancee get her visa on hand then that is the last step..I would not worry too much on waiting game. because we are not the only one waiting.people still have not get their approval in May!!!!

Timeline

Hello,

My fiancé is from Michigan too. Is there any email form for RFE.

Those forms were given to us by the attorney and had an expiry date on them.

Congrats to all approved!!! Please, all lucky ones pray for all us who is waiting.

Sorry about RFE, wish you easy and fast solution, praying for all being soon with the loved ones

Tasha

Thank you so much.

we all on same boat. this is not the last step nor final step. the most important step is to get interview approval when interview and get visa on hand.This looks like just first step. :):) until my fiancee get her visa on hand then that is the last step..I would not worry too much on waiting game. because we are not the only one waiting.people still have not get their approval in May!!!!

Right. And thinking about it brings me headache

My fiancé is from Michigan too. Is there any email form for RFE.

Those forms were given to us by the attorney and had an expiry date on them.

Thank you so much.

Right. And thinking about it brings me headache

Wow that's great. What part of Michigan? I sent my response over night express and they got it the next day. You can go on the USCIS website and see if you guys filled out the correct form. If the expiration date is ok than it will be ok. But if it's an old form they will ask for a new one.

I-129F sent- June 15

Noa1- June 20

RFE- August 23

NOA2- September 1

Case #- September 13

interview- October 31

POE- November 13

Married- November 23

Timeline

Wow that's great. What part of Michigan? I sent my response over night express and they got it the next day. You can go on the USCIS website and see if you guys filled out the correct form. If the expiration date is ok than it will be ok. But if it's an old form they will ask for a new one.

Ann Arbor

I don't think there's problem with the forms cuz they were up to date. I try to not think about it but I just keep thinking what it could be

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.