dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview July 2016

1,474 posts in this topic

No doing it after you pick up the Visa is fine.

Hubby's interview is also next week!!! I had this same question, thank you! Also, can I pay online myself or does he have to specifically?

Thank you Jesus. I have never hugged my husband like I did right now. Visa approved.... He was asked total of three questions. I truly appreciate you all for your help. I will post questions later. Right now having some refreshments with hubby. Joy! Joy! Joy

Congratulations!!!! Sooo happy for you both:) plz plz pray for me and hubby, interview is next Wednesday!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Passport with visa in hand.. POE 11TH JUNE JFK

God came through for me again

Congrats dear.how long did it take for your visa to get to you?

And how did they contact you?

Thank you Jesus. I have never hugged my husband like I did right now. Visa approved.... He was asked total of three questions. I truly appreciate you all for your help. I will post questions later. Right now having some refreshments with hubby. Joy! Joy! Joy

Amachuma, that is beautiful news I'm so happy for you both!! Congratulations! I can only imagine how it must feel to know you will finally be together at last :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good luck to everyone!! Having my interview in 5 days. I'm so excited and nervous.

I know the feeling hubby interview is 5 days away also.... I wish you all the best and a no question interview ?

Edited by Sheryl15

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Happy new month my wonderful vjers,my interview is coming up this month..your prayers will be appreciated, im beginning to get nervous..lol,one love people

My prayers are with you. Hubby interview is 5 data away. I'm nervous also but we will be ok. All the best

Thank you so much:) good luck to you too!!

Thank you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

@Hansona, thank you so very much for posting you and your hunb's experience with the embassy. Those questions will help we those are waiting for our spouses interview this month and next month. Praying for you guys to get together soon.

It's my pleasure! Thank you! He is going to the DHL HQ to check on his visa tomorrow, hopefully it's ready.

Whoo hoo ! Congratulations Amachuma!

Congrats to all that have been getting approvals and to everyone with interview dates coming up, praying for you all! I think there's a bunch of us with interviews next week! Hubby's is on the 8th in London and of course we're getting nervous but are super excited as well, so ready to be together Inshallah (God Willing)! I ask each of you to please keep us in your prayers as I will be doing the same for all of you!

For those who are waiting on interview dates, you'll get them really soon:)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.