AchrafMira1

I-129F Approved!! What is Next?

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

On May 27, 2016, we approved your Form I-129F, Petition for Fiance(E), Receipt Number WACXXXXXXXXXXXX. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

What's next? and how long does it take for the interview to take A Place?

Next they forward to NVC they will assign a case number and it goes to lebannon. I would start calling NVC in two weeks they will give you case number over phone and you can get a jump on filling out the ds160 online and scheduling print medical and interview.

Congrats on the approval :D

Edited by Anitafeliz

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Timeline

seems like I'm Almost there than perhaps!!!

it took 80 days for me the get approved which was last night at 11 PM when i received A Text message on my phone saying

my status has been updated.

perhaps yours almost there.

just hang in there and trust me its coming for sure,

good luck to you.

seems like I'm Almost there than perhaps!!!

it took 80 days for me the get approved which was last night at 11 PM when i received A Text message on my phone saying

my status has been updated.

perhaps yours almost there.

just hang in there and trust me its coming for sure,

good luck to you.

You are very very close as am I....did you check in your countries forum for the processing they may advice best since each country handles things there own way...

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Filed: IR-5 Country: Seychelles
Timeline

Congratulations (Mabrook) and best of luck in your journey!

This is the link for Lebanon portal if you don't already have it. It has information of how the process will move ahead...

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Lebanon&cty=Beirut

Find out about AP and if your country does it...some people are placed there

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Timeline

what exactly you must prepare? i guess packet 3 must contain all the required documents need for the interview correct?

or any advise on what documents lebanon embassy needs for the k1 interview?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to K1 Progress Forum~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: IR-5 Country: Seychelles
Timeline

what exactly you must prepare? i guess packet 3 must contain all the required documents need for the interview correct?

or any advise on what documents lebanon embassy needs for the k1 interview?

Your fiance need to fill online DS-160 print out 2 copies of the confirmation with bar code to take with her to the interview among other documents. Here is what she needs to bring with her...They will send you packet 3 with all the information and what is required, they you will be sending it back them.

You must bring all of the following to your interview appointment. Documents must be originals or notarized copies of the original. All non-English documents must be accompanied by sworn translations into English.

• Individual civil record + translation;
  • Family extract + translation;
  • Birth certificate + translation;
  • One photo;
  • Engagement or wedding ceremony photos;
  • Proof of relationship;
  • Beneficiary’s passport;
  • I-134 filled out and signed by the petitioner, along with proof of petitioner’s employment and last year’s tax returns and W2s;
  • Results of Medical Examination;
  • Police certificate(s) from any country(ies) in which you have resided for more than six months after the age of 16 + translation.

I am still waiting for the NOA2. (NOA1 march 3 2016).

But has any of you an idea if package 3 is sent by e-mail or by postal mail? This is the American Consulate in the Netherlands that will do it.

I cannot find on VJ any conclusive answers. But since all forms can be downloaded...e-mail should be possible correct?

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.