vbtwo

I-751 May 2016 Filers

1,738 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Just now, LUAL said:

Eosorio, for my experience, it doesn't really matter if you sent the documents already. If the USCIS asks you for some documents, send them to them as quickly and as organized as possible. If they ask again, send it again. It sucks I know but the only other option for you (us) is to get denied your petition..

Good luck!

Definetly, LUAL, I agreed with you, I am working now, putting together the docs, I even ask a friend of mine wish is the Army to send me an affidavit notorized letter, but We don't have mortgage, kids, credit cards (due to our low credit score, I have one CC on my name) together, they did not ask for pics, so what alse can we send?

• (0 Days) 02/08/14---- I485, I130, I765 Sent
  • (2 Days) 02/10/14 ---- USPS.COM package deliver
  • (12 Days) 02/19/14 ---- NOA Received for all apps
  • (20 Days) 02/27/14 ---- NOA1 Biometrics app for I485, I765 Appointment for 03/13/14
  • (21 Days) 02/28/14 ---- Successful walk in for biometrics at local UCIS Miami --- Same day license renew
  • (48 Days) 03/27/14 ----- Driver License arrived
  • (54 Days) 04/02/14 ----- Status change online for I485 "testing Interview"
  • (61 Days) 04/09/14 ----- Called UCIS to expedite my I765
  • (62 Days) 04/10/14 ----- Meet with my congressman asking him to call on my behalf to expedite my I765
  • (63 Days) 04/11/14 ----- Email recieved from USCIS Requesting proof of financial hardship and job offer FAX SENT @16:02 04/11/14
  • (68 Days) 04/16/14 ----- EAD Status change to "CARD/DOCUMENT PRODUCTION" :dance: :dance: :dance: ----- notification Via E-mail and Txt
  • (73 days) 04-21-14 ----- As per USCIS Email EAD was Mailed today Tracking number ETA 4/23 As per USPS.com
  • (76 days) 04-24-14 ----- EAD arrived a day later than the USPS estimate, I went to SSA to apply
  • (83 Days) 05-01-14 ----- SSC Arrived AND THE NUMBER IS 123-45-6789 ....... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  • (95 Days) 05-13-14 ----- I485 interview date sent for June 16, 2014
  • (134 DAYS) 05-16-14 ------ INTERVIEW DAY........ OUTCOME IO SAY THEY WILL MAKE A DECISION IN THE NEXT 30 DAYS
  • (143 DAYS)06-25-14 ------ - E-MAIL & TXT RECEIVED FROM USCIS STATUS CHANGE FOR CARD/DOCUMENT PRODUCTION THANK GOD....!!!!!!
  • (145 DAYS)06-27-14 ----- GC ARRIVED TODAY IN THE MAIL........

I-751 Process Start

• 05-02---- I-751 Sent
  • 05-04 ---- Package arrived as per USPS Online
  • 05-10----- Proof of delivery confirmation arrived USPS
  • 05-16 ---- NOA1 Received
  • 06-13 ----- biometrics done

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
Just now, eosorio07 said:

Definetly, LUAL, I agreed with you, I am working now, putting together the docs, I even ask a friend of mine wish is the Army to send me an affidavit notorized letter, but We don't have mortgage, kids, credit cards (due to our low credit score, I have one CC on my name) together, they did not ask for pics, so what alse can we send?

Again, I am not a lawyer, but in my experience please make sure to send exactly what they asked for. Make sure you put a cover letter that describes what they asked for, and organize well. ALWAYS ASSUME the person who will open your mail will not care about "searching" for what you sent... make it easy, clear and smooth for them to see/find what you sent.

As I said before, good luck!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, LUAL said:

Again, I am not a lawyer, but in my experience please make sure to send exactly what they asked for. Make sure you put a cover letter that describes what they asked for, and organize well. ALWAYS ASSUME the person who will open your mail will not care about "searching" for what you sent... make it easy, clear and smooth for them to see/find what you sent.

As I said before, good luck!

True 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
4 hours ago, eosorio07 said:

OK VJ Family------- RFE

I am May 4, I had called USCIS, I had received e-mails from USCIS with generic answer, and yesterday a received a RFE letter from, asking for a bunch of docs for my Good faith marriage, must of the paper they're asking we do have sent, with exception of loans together and credit card statement.

Is there any person here that has received a RFE, also here??

Esorio, I've been watching your case for some time. Don't let the RFE put you down. From what I've seen here soon after you submit what they asked for you get approved, provided you send good evidence.  Make sure you explain the reasons why you guys don't have a CC together (bad credit). also make sure to send anything and everything with both of your names on it. Even receipts for appliances, furniture, etc.. I know they've asked for loan or CC, but trust me, send everything you have on you two. That helps make your evidence more solid. Me and my wife always buy stuff like furniture and appliances at walmart, home depot and best buy and they have our account there with both of our names on it on their computer. If you have joint health or life insurance for this fiscal year 2017 send it too.. also consider utilities..Is the car(s) under both of you? If not, maybe she's listed on your insurance as an additional driver? ask her parents to sign affidavits, and/or friends. 2-3 is usually what pple send. If who's signing is a USC include a copy of the 1st page of their us passaport. If you have costco membership, joint gym account (or maybe under you, appointing her as a 2nd), put it in the bag as well. What about power of attorneys? That's a very handy thing to have btw. Or a will? 

Best of luck man, I'm sure you guys will go through this with no prob at all, and soon enough you'll get the card.

32 minutes ago, WinnfieldJules said:

Esorio, I've been watching your case for some time. Don't let the RFE put you down. From what I've seen here soon after you submit what they asked for you get approved, provided you send good evidence.  Make sure you explain the reasons why you guys don't have a CC together (bad credit). also make sure to send anything and everything with both of your names on it. Even receipts for appliances, furniture, etc.. I know they've asked for loan or CC, but trust me, send everything you have on you two. That helps make your evidence more solid. Me and my wife always buy stuff like furniture and appliances at walmart, home depot and best buy and they have our account there with both of our names on it on their computer. If you have joint health or life insurance for this fiscal year 2017 send it too.. also consider utilities..Is the car(s) under both of you? If not, maybe she's listed on your insurance as an additional driver? ask her parents to sign affidavits, and/or friends. 2-3 is usually what pple send. If who's signing is a USC include a copy of the 1st page of their us passaport. If you have costco membership, joint gym account (or maybe under you, appointing her as a 2nd), put it in the bag as well. What about power of attorneys? That's a very handy thing to have btw. Or a will? 

Best of luck man, I'm sure you guys will go through this with no prob at all, and soon enough you'll get the card.

Thank you so much for the encouragement, I am actually working now on printing our bank statement (how many months back should we go? I was thinking to print all 2016 Bank statements, Now we have our cars under the same policy, our names are there, health insurance under our names, lease/ agreement under our names

I will gather all this info this week and send it, hopefully by the end of the week, now let's keep in mind that on March 20, I already qualify to submit my N-400

One more time thank you WinnfieldJules, for taking the time and advices

• (20 Days) 02/27/14 ---- NOA1 Biometrics app for I485, I765 Appointment for 03/13/14
  • (21 Days) 02/28/14 ---- Successful walk in for biometrics at local UCIS Miami --- Same day license renew
  • (62 Days) 04/10/14 ----- Meet with my congressman asking him to call on my behalf to expedite my I765
  • (63 Days) 04/11/14 ----- Email recieved from USCIS Requesting proof of financial hardship and job offer FAX SENT @16:02 04/11/14
  • (68 Days) 04/16/14 ----- EAD Status change to "CARD/DOCUMENT PRODUCTION" :dance: :dance: :dance: ----- notification Via E-mail and Txt
  • (73 days) 04-21-14 ----- As per USCIS Email EAD was Mailed today Tracking number ETA 4/23 As per USPS.com
  • (76 days) 04-24-14 ----- EAD arrived a day later than the USPS estimate, I went to SSA to apply
  • (83 Days) 05-01-14 ----- SSC Arrived AND THE NUMBER IS 123-45-6789 ....... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  • (134 DAYS) 05-16-14 ------ INTERVIEW DAY........ OUTCOME IO SAY THEY WILL MAKE A DECISION IN THE NEXT 30 DAYS
  • (143 DAYS)06-25-14 ------ - E-MAIL & TXT RECEIVED FROM USCIS STATUS CHANGE FOR CARD/DOCUMENT PRODUCTION THANK GOD....!!!!!!

I-751 Process Start

• 05-02---- I-751 Sent

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

I had taken my wife to my doctor and dentist for checkups, etc. So I asked them each to write a letter for the USCIS about "I've been seeing Rich for xx years, and now I'm seeing his wife too. They usually come in together..." 

9 hours ago, eosorio07 said:

OK VJ Family------- RFE

I am May 4, I had called USCIS, I had received e-mails from USCIS with generic answer, and yesterday a received a RFE letter from, asking for a bunch of docs for my Good faith marriage, must of the paper they're asking we do have sent, with exception of loans together and credit card statement.

Did you ever contact them or make inquiries about your case? They may have misplaced your documents. I will suggest that you send them again all the information you sent before and add the new evidence you may have.

Also for the bank statements, I printed 3 months of statements each year that the accounts were opened and added to our file. If you can get some letters from other couples or family members, get those also and add them to your case.

Don't panic, just gather the documents they requested and mail it as soon as you can. At least it shows they have looked at your case. 

12 hours ago, eosorio07 said:

OK VJ Family------- RFE

I'm surprised to hear that VSC has already started working on May cases. That's very good news. 

You got some good advise from @LUAL and @WinnfieldJules. Send in as much as possible (multiple sworn affidavits is a great idea) and give a good cover letter explaining why you fall short on certain items. I don't think you'll see a denial without first getting a second interview. If you have a real marriage the second interview will be a mere inconvenience.

Wishing you the best...don't sweat it.

AOS (I-485) - Vermont Service Center | NYC Field Office

March.....17, 2014..........Package Mailed

March.....20, 2014..........Package Received

April........25, 2014..........Biometrics Taken

June.........7, 2014..........Received EAD (mailbox)

June.......10, 2014..........Interview at Federal Plaza, NYC (hellish experience but approved on the spot)

June.......16, 2014..........Received GC (mailbox)

ROC (I-751) - Vermont Service Center | NYC Field Office

April.......23, 2016...........Package Mailed

April.......26, 2016...........Package Accepted (NOA Receipt Letter - Conditional Status Extended)

June......10, 2016...........Biometrics Taken

April.........8, 2017...........Conditions Lifted (Application Approved)

April......14, 2017............Approval Letter Received (USPS Stamp Dated April 11, 2017)

May.........1, 2017............Received 10 yr GC (mailbox)

Naturalization (N-400) - National Benefits Center | NYC Field Office (3 year Rule)

April....17, 2017.............Package Mailed

April....19, 2017.............Package Received 

May.....19, 2017.............Biometrics Taken

May.....26, 2017.............In Line for Interview

Sep.....12, 2017.............Interview at Federal Plaza (Recommended)

Sep.....27, 2017.............Oath Ceremony (Federal Plaza) - My journey has ended. Will be starting the AOS process for my mom soon. Another chapter will be written.

US Passport & Card: 2017 Applicants
======================================
==================================================
UserName......|Expedited|Sent....|CheckCash|TrackDate|PASSPORT|PPT-CARD|NAT CERT|Location

Private One...|No.......|09/30/17|10/04/17.|10/04/17.|10/14/17|No......|10/13/17|New York, NY

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Private One said:

I'm surprised to hear that VSC has already started working on May cases. That's very good news. 

You got some good advise from @LUAL and @WinnfieldJules. Send in as much as possible (multiple sworn affidavits is a great idea) and give a good cover letter explaining why you fall short on certain items. I don't think you'll see a denial without first getting a second interview. If you have a real marriage the second interview will be a mere inconvenience.

Wishing you the best...don't sweat it.

I believe Esorio is a CSC filer.

12 hours ago, WinnfieldJules said:

I could have swore his profile info said Vermont. I must have been focused on another profile. Thanks for clearing that up.

AOS (I-485) - Vermont Service Center | NYC Field Office

March.....17, 2014..........Package Mailed

March.....20, 2014..........Package Received

April........25, 2014..........Biometrics Taken

June.........7, 2014..........Received EAD (mailbox)

June.......10, 2014..........Interview at Federal Plaza, NYC (hellish experience but approved on the spot)

June.......16, 2014..........Received GC (mailbox)

ROC (I-751) - Vermont Service Center | NYC Field Office

April.......23, 2016...........Package Mailed

April.......26, 2016...........Package Accepted (NOA Receipt Letter - Conditional Status Extended)

June......10, 2016...........Biometrics Taken

April.........8, 2017...........Conditions Lifted (Application Approved)

April......14, 2017............Approval Letter Received (USPS Stamp Dated April 11, 2017)

May.........1, 2017............Received 10 yr GC (mailbox)

Naturalization (N-400) - National Benefits Center | NYC Field Office (3 year Rule)

April....17, 2017.............Package Mailed

April....19, 2017.............Package Received 

May.....19, 2017.............Biometrics Taken

May.....26, 2017.............In Line for Interview

Sep.....12, 2017.............Interview at Federal Plaza (Recommended)

Sep.....27, 2017.............Oath Ceremony (Federal Plaza) - My journey has ended. Will be starting the AOS process for my mom soon. Another chapter will be written.

US Passport & Card: 2017 Applicants
======================================
==================================================
UserName......|Expedited|Sent....|CheckCash|TrackDate|PASSPORT|PPT-CARD|NAT CERT|Location

Private One...|No.......|09/30/17|10/04/17.|10/04/17.|10/14/17|No......|10/13/17|New York, NY

21 hours ago, WinnfieldJules said:

8 hours ago, Private One said:

I could have swore his profile info said Vermont. I must have been focused on another profile. Thanks for clearing that up.

Yes I am CSC...

Guys I'm gathering all paperwork together hopefully by the end of this week I will send then......

I will keep you posted 

I-751 Process Start

• 05-02---- I-751 Sent

May 27th and I just got approved tonight! About an hour ago. :)

If you're outside of the normal processing time CALL THEM! I feel like they will only do something if we harass them. That's what I did. My husband and I called on Thursday of last week when we realised that they moved the processing time up to May 31st cases. They said that an immigration officer would call me back within 3-5 business days, so I've been attached to my cell phone ever since. Needless to say, the never called, but I got (several) text and email notifications telling me that my case as has been updated. A new card is in the mail! Thank GOD.

Don't give up hope those of you who are still waiting. And if you haven't already, CALL THEM if you are outside of their processing times. Put a fire under their arses! 

YshQ3fQ.png

11 minutes ago, Ashley Marie said:

May 27th and I just got approved tonight! About an hour ago. :)

If you're outside of the normal processing time CALL THEM! I feel like they will only do something if we harass them. That's what I did. My husband and I called on Thursday of last week when we realised that they moved the processing time up to May 31st cases. They said that an immigration officer would call me back within 3-5 business days, so I've been attached to my cell phone ever since. Needless to say, the never called, but I got (several) text and email notifications telling me that my case as has been updated. A new card is in the mail! Thank GOD.

Don't give up hope those of you who are still waiting. And if you haven't already, CALL THEM if you are outside of their processing times. Put a fire under their arses! 

I did called them, the lady said to wait one more week ? They should be working on my case soon... "congrats "

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.