fitleo

I-130 April 2016 Filers

451 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey Rafael, I am on the same ship man. My PD date is April 2nd. I called the uscis and congresswomen and they told me samething " additional review needed" and congreewomen said due to background check. still waiting its December already. i did info pass no help. Any idea what should i do?

Hello, next week, we'll get in touch with the congressman, try something, we're up to 8 months, we can not stay 1 year where the majority was only 5/6 months, we have a legitimate marriage and that's too cruel.

As far as I know, the congressman is the last tool we can use, we do not have many, it's basically just the calls

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

My cases have been approved on December 5, They were transfer from NBC on November 29 to Texas Center. An finally approved yesterday! My Priority day April 26, 2016.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

My cases have been approved on December 5, They were transfer from NBC on November 29 to Texas Center. An finally approved yesterday! My Priority day April 26, 2016.

Congratulations! That was a long wait for you. Start reading up on the NVC process. There are some ways you can speed things up a little. Right now the NVC is taking at least 6 weeks for Case Complete.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Congrats! I'm an April filer still waiting! Transferred three times

Timeline

Congratulations! That was a long wait for you. Start reading up on the NVC process. There are some ways you can speed things up a little. Right now the NVC is taking at least 6 weeks for Case Complete.

Thank You! It sure did and thanks for the FYI!

Timeline

Congrats! I'm an April filer still waiting! Transferred three times

Thank you! When i received my second transferred notification i felt really frustrated but kept my hopes up then i received an approval couple days after I'm hoping the same to you best luck

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Still Waiting.... :crying::crying::crying:

04/19/16 PD - NOA1 (Potomac Service Center)

07/13/16 Transferred to National Benefits Center to "speed up" processing

08/06/16 Transferred to Local Field Office (Philadelphia) for Marriage Interview

10/04/16 - Congressional Inquiry

01/05/17 - Ombudsman says will receive Interview letter within 30 Days!

02/01/17 - Marriage Interview

02/02/17 - I-130 Approved!!!  :D

• 1 month later...
Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello everyone!

I filed a I-130 for my husband on April 2016, received the Note of action saying that they received our case. 9 months have passed and we still haven't received our approval! I filed an inquiry on december because we are out of normal processing times, and received a mail 2 weeks ago that says "Under pending adjudication". This is so frustrating is anyone else still waiting on approval? :(

Timeline
On 30/11/2016 at 2:49 PM, Rafael G said:

Good afternoon guys, I got the answer from the inquest I made on November 16. " The status of this service request is: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) records show that your case is currently pending adjudication. However, we have had to perform additional reviews on your case, and this has caused a longer processing time.

We hope this information is helpful and appreciate your continued patience. "Someone with a similar case? Someone with approval?Good afternoon guys, I got the answer from the inquest I made on November 16. "

The status of this service request is: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) records show that your case is currently pending adjudication. However, we have had to perform additional reviews on your case, and this has caused a longer processing time. We hope this information is helpful and appreciate your continued patience. "Someone with a similar case? Someone with approval?

I received the same response two weeks ago after filing an inquiry on december. Have you got your approval response yet? Or are you still waiting?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 minute ago, Irlanda said:

I received the same response two weeks ago after filing an inquiry on december. Have you got your approval response yet? Or are you still waiting?

Good late afternoon, I'm still waiting for a approve approval, I'm also from April, actually beginning of April. We have already done an investigation, we have spoken with a congressman, but the only answer we have is that the process was for a second verification. It is very frustrating, we are going to complete a year of process, the heart can not stand this waiting anymore, but I trust in God that we will have an answer in February. Have you contacted your congressman? I took a look and you do not seem to have a timeline, it would be interesting to create, it helps other people. Good luck for all of us. Peace and love

event.png

Timeline
Just now, Rafael G said:

Good late afternoon, I'm still waiting for a approve approval, I'm also from April, actually beginning of April. We have already done an investigation, we have spoken with a congressman, but the only answer we have is that the process was for a second verification. It is very frustrating, we are going to complete a year of process, the heart can not stand this waiting anymore, but I trust in God that we will have an answer in February. Have you contacted your congressman? I took a look and you do not seem to have a timeline, it would be interesting to create, it helps other people. Good luck for all of us. Peace and love

I filed at the begining of April too, and no I haven't spoken to a congressman. How do you do that? 

I hope we get approved in February too, it's nice to know that someone is on the same boat as we are. 

Timeline

Update: We are also still waiting, however I received notice in the mail this week that we've been scheduled for a marriage interview at our local office.  The date is February 1st (gave us 10 days to prepare).   We both have to attend since my hubby is in the US.    We are very very scared because he has a removal order in absentia from 12 years ago.  He could easily be picked up by immigration, but we are hoping for the very best.   Good luck to every one else!!!!

08/06/16 Transferred to Local Field Office (Philadelphia) for Marriage Interview

Timeline
Just now, Brazil2USA2016 said:

Update: We are also still waiting, however I received notice in the mail this week that we've been scheduled for a marriage interview at our local office.  The date is February 1st (gave us 10 days to prepare).   We both have to attend since my hubby is in the US.    We are very very scared because he has a removal order in absentia from 12 years ago.  He could easily be picked up by immigration, but we are hoping for the very best.   Good luck to every one else!!!!

That is so nice! I hope the interview goes well! We are going through consular processing since we are both in Mexico, so no interview yet, still waiting for approval.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Irlanda said:

I filed at the begining of April too, and no I haven't spoken to a congressman. How do you do that? 

I hope we get approved in February too, it's nice to know that someone is on the same boat as we are. 

you can start by finding your local DEMOCRATIC senator here on this website.   They are most likely to help you.   Go to their website and look for "help" page.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.