dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2016

1,620 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Lool apparently I've received 1300 email from The VJ family.

LOL welcome to my world. :wow:

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

We are APPROVED!!!!!! My husband just called me, he finished his interview not even 30 minutes ago.

At first he called me sounding down and I'm like "What's wrong"?? Then he goes, "I don't think you're ready for what she (the officer) told me". I'm like what did she say??!!! Then he goes, "She said I should go meet my wife in a months time"!

I'm telling you, it was just God! He was only asked 2 questions:

When did you meet your wife?

How old is she?

Then she said he was approved. He said she didn't ask for a single document that he carried, not even the tax documents for 2015. She was just flipping through the documents we sent at USCIS and NVC stage and she told him that she liked our wedding cake (which was made by my husband's sister).

Visajourney and particularly this thread has prepared us beyond measure! We weren't prepared as well in 2014 as we were this time around.

I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone that prayed and encouraged us. This feels like family here. Dwheels I just want to say a special thank you to you, you're a blessing to many on here and a gem. Less than 6 days to go for you and hubby! :dancing: Without a doubt I know yours will go well!

I plan to post a review by later today once I get the details from him.

I have literally had my phone in my hand all day waiting. I saw this ad starting praising God and tears. My husband was ike one of your friends got approved I read to him what you wrote and he was like "2 questions. Thank you Jesus". JD sends his regards.

Congratulations my dear. Tell your husband he plays too much. My husband if he comes out that embassy all sad I will slap o him. LOL

I am thrilled for ya'll. And yes this time next week will be our turn. Lord my heart rate just went up. happy-times-smiley-emoticon.gif

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

We are APPROVED!!!!!! My husband just called me, he finished his interview not even 30 minutes ago.

At first he called me sounding down and I'm like "What's wrong"?? Then he goes, "I don't think you're ready for what she (the officer) told me". I'm like what did she say??!!! Then he goes, "She said I should go meet my wife in a months time"!

I'm telling you, it was just God! He was only asked 2 questions:

When did you meet your wife?

How old is she?

Then she said he was approved. He said she didn't ask for a single document that he carried, not even the tax documents for 2015. She was just flipping through the documents we sent at USCIS and NVC stage and she told him that she liked our wedding cake (which was made by my husband's sister).

Visajourney and particularly this thread has prepared us beyond measure! We weren't prepared as well in 2014 as we were this time around.

I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone that prayed and encouraged us. This feels like family here. Dwheels I just want to say a special thank you to you, you're a blessing to many on here and a gem. Less than 6 days to go for you and hubby! :dancing: Without a doubt I know yours will go well!

I plan to post a review by later today once I get the details from him.

congratulations!! so happy for you :)

Timeline

Congratulations...I must be getting super soft with age...every time I see "approved" I truly start to tear up! I suppose when I see some others [i.e. Edissa054, DWHeels, Al&Deidre, msbrwn,Swagg Star) and interview dates for Princesslee (and that's just to name a few), I will be a hot mess! The day of my hubbys interview...I am going MIA. I will probably be admitted for hyperventilation. Hahaha..seriously though, I am truly excited for everyone. The only problem is for almost a year now (or longer) we have been so busy completing/filing paperwork, printing stuff, checking timelines/spreadsheets and websites.."what us gone do now" (for all my color purple fans).

This site is amazing!

*P.S. I can't forget my Angel...the secret agent (he knows who he is) who always has my back! Just love him to pieces.

This is so sweet and awesome. I will be in front of the embassy having a hyperventilation attack. Lord that will be he longest hours of my life.

And yes our secret agent is the coolest Man in Black hehe

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline

You know..I thought if I knew the date..the wait will be easy..Buh now I don't know which is worse..waiting for interview scheduling or waiting for interview day

PS:Anxiety hasn't set in yet..Hyperventilation is under control too..Atleast for now??

Edited by Swagg star

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You know..I thought if I knew the date..the wait will be easy..Buh now I don't know which is worse..waiting for interview scheduling or waiting for interview day

PS:Anxiety hasn't set in yet..Hyperventilation is under control too..Atleast for now??

Awww....

I keep saying that this process is like a Christmas present you can't open. Or a cruel "box in box" joke. You know you get a present, unwrap it and it's a box...open the box and it's another box...at some point we will get to the present inside! Hahaha

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline

Awww....

I keep saying that this process is like a Christmas present you can't open. Or a cruel "box in box" joke. You know you get a present, unwrap it and it's a box...open the box and it's another box...at some point we will get to the present inside! Hahaha

You know..I thought the guardian angel story was just a story..till I found myself here and met you people ...You are definitely an angel..that was all I needed to hear.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

hello guys

me and my wife got married in kuwait then she back to home again ,

i got email today from embassy to confirm interview date n documents require , they mentiend evidence of domicile

can i know what they are meaning of that ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

YEAH!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!!!

Yes he is, all the time!! Thank you Mrs in Tennessee :)

USCIS Stage

Marriage: 3/7/15

I-130 Sent: 5/29/15

NOA1: 6/2/15

NOA2 (approval): 12/01/15

NVC Stage (CR1)

NVC Received Case: 12/30/15

DS-261 Submitted: 1/11/16

Paid AOS fee: 1/13/16

Paid IV fee: 1/22/16

AOS & IV Package sent: 2/3/16

NVC Scan Date: 2/5/16

Case Complete: 3/8/16

NVC email w/Interview Letter: 3/10/16

Interview Date: 4/21/16

Interview Result: Approved!!

I-751: Removing of Conditions

http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

Converting out of state driver's license (MA)

http://www.massrmv.com/rmv/license/9oos.htm

Timeline

Omg...I have never smiled this hard in a long time..It is really God..Congratulations

Aww, thank you! It's truly the Lord's doing. I'm anticipating the same good news from all of my people in Ghana :)

I am so happy for you. Congrats!!

:D Thank you LoveinGhana!

Congrats JASM!!! Won't HE do it!!!!?????

Yes he will! Thank you, am looking forward to hearing your good news next Tuesday :)

USCIS Stage

NVC Stage (CR1)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You know..I thought the guardian angel story was just a story..till I found myself here and met you people ...You are definitely an angel..that was all I needed to hear.

Awwww...I am honored by the compliment, truly. At least I know there's 1 person in the world that will have something nice to say at my funeral (figure of speech)

Timeline

Congratulations...I must be getting super soft with age...every time I see "approved" I truly start to tear up! I suppose when I see some others [i.e. Edissa054, DWHeels, Al&Deidre, msbrwn,Swagg Star) and interview dates for Princesslee (and that's just to name a few), I will be a hot mess! The day of my hubbys interview...I am going MIA. I will probably be admitted for hyperventilation. Hahaha..seriously though, I am truly excited for everyone. The only problem is for almost a year now (or longer) we have been so busy completing/filing paperwork, printing stuff, checking timelines/spreadsheets and websites.."what us gone do now" (for all my color purple fans).

This site is amazing!

*P.S. I can't forget my Angel...the secret agent (he knows who he is) who always has my back! Just love him to pieces.

:) Thank you!

lol, yes it's funny because I've just about teared up for several other approvals on here, but I couldn't manage to get a tear out for ours this morning, I guess the shock hasn't worn off. You can't go MIA on your interview date, not until you tell us the good news ;)

This is family, when one rejoices we all rejoice. I love it.

Wow! What a good news. I am so happy for you and hubby. Congratulations

Congratulation JASM

USCIS Stage

NVC Stage (CR1)

Timeline

I spoke with an agent at NVC yesterday who said that there's no available opening for May interview at Lagos. This morning I received an email from NVC that we are now in the queue awaiting an interview appointment. I am really hoping we get June interview. Does anyone knows when they start scheduling for June.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.