dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2016

1,620 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

No I don't think they will stall your case because u are just calling to make sure..If they could do that..I'm sure they would have buried mine under the Mediterranean Sea..I kept calling them every night till I got case complete..Then I switched to twice a day till I got interview date..I understand u being scared but I think you should call.

Mediterranean sea! ????

Timeline

I heard some friends say that they might stall your case if you call while the mark day is not yet hit. Also, the rep said she would recommend me to call a lot. Wait till mid May.... Scared to call lol

No way! You can always call to get update on your case anytime. Before we got cc I was calling like crazy and I know when that phone rings 1. They sigh 2. They roll their eyes 3. And say oh gosh is she again. Lol

Good luck

Update in case anyone is interested! I posted the other day about waiting for an appointment letter from London after I postponed my interview date - finally got a reply from the infounit email - they will provide a new appointment letter when they get my medical info! So I have to take the original appt letter and my email chain between the embassy and I to the medical! Hopefully this might help anyone else in the same situation

Timeline

OMG this time next week we will be dancing the Azonto in the street.

JASM and Chibest where are you. Oh wait it's just 11:20am.

Well NEPA they just took haha they just brought back the light. Okay I'm ramblin. WAKE UP YA'LL. ;)

We are APPROVED!!!!!! My husband just called me, he finished his interview not even 30 minutes ago.

At first he called me sounding down and I'm like "What's wrong"?? Then he goes, "I don't think you're ready for what she (the officer) told me". I'm like what did she say??!!! Then he goes, "She said I should go meet my wife in a months time"!

I'm telling you, it was just God! He was only asked 2 questions:

When did you meet your wife?

How old is she?

Then she said he was approved. He said she didn't ask for a single document that he carried, not even the tax documents for 2015. She was just flipping through the documents we sent at USCIS and NVC stage and she told him that she liked our wedding cake (which was made by my husband's sister).

Visajourney and particularly this thread has prepared us beyond measure! We weren't prepared as well in 2014 as we were this time around.

I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone that prayed and encouraged us. This feels like family here. Dwheels I just want to say a special thank you to you, you're a blessing to many on here and a gem. Less than 6 days to go for you and hubby! :dancing: Without a doubt I know yours will go well!

I plan to post a review by later today once I get the details from him.

USCIS Stage

Marriage: 3/7/15

I-130 Sent: 5/29/15

NOA1: 6/2/15

NOA2 (approval): 12/01/15

NVC Stage (CR1)

NVC Received Case: 12/30/15

DS-261 Submitted: 1/11/16

Paid AOS fee: 1/13/16

Paid IV fee: 1/22/16

AOS & IV Package sent: 2/3/16

NVC Scan Date: 2/5/16

Case Complete: 3/8/16

NVC email w/Interview Letter: 3/10/16

Interview Date: 4/21/16

Interview Result: Approved!!

I-751: Removing of Conditions

http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

Converting out of state driver's license (MA)

http://www.massrmv.com/rmv/license/9oos.htm

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

YEAH!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!!!

1st Scan Date 02/16/2016 Both I-864 Package and AOS package turned in with all civil documents

2nd Scan Date 02/19/2016 Update I-864 application received again to cover mistake of unchecked box

3rd Scan Date 03/22/2016 NADRA (Like a Birth Certificate) received again because they claim they didn't have and it was included in the package received on 02/16/2016

Completed Case

04/18/2016

STAGE 1: USCIS

12-22-2014 Married

08-21-2015 I-130 package to Chicago Lock-box.

08-24-2015 NOA1

01-13-2016 NOA2 Approved. (142 days after NOA1)

01-20-2016 USCIS emailed me and text me Sent to NVC

STAGE 2: NVC

01-26-2016 NVC received our case (13 days after NOA1 approved)

02-13-2016 Mailed AOS & IV to NVC

02-16-2016 1st Scan Date

02-16-2016 Mailed corrected AOS I-864EZ

02-19-2016 2nd Scan Date

02-26-2016 DS 260 Completed

03-16-2016 Emailed Checklist (dated 06 July 2015---prior to filing USCIS Petition—False Checklist in my opinion) for Birth Certified (was included with papers submitted 02/13/2016) Escalated to Supervisor because it was included in the IV paperwork (two separate folders for Petitioner & Beneficiary (Everything tabbed (Red for petitioner and Blue for Beneficiary), coversheet explaining everything in each folder) Called about the Checklist date which is prior to petition filed. Representative at NVC couldn’t explain.

03-17-2016 Returned email back to ASKNVC regarding the date of 06July2015 checklist date

03-17-2016 Mailed NADRA again (1st Class, Certified Return/Receipt)

03-21-2016 NADRA received and still being reviewed by a supervisor in the Review Dept.

03-22-2016 Received ASKNVC email to request on 03-17-2016 stating they are still waiting on civil documents (no specific mention of the Birth Certified like previously requested on 03-16-2016)

04-18-2016 Case Completed. See 3rd N/A on the U.S. Department of State Website. N/As (Affidavit of Support Fee, Affidavit of Support Documents & Financial Evidence & Civil Documents) Called and confirmed with NVC

(PRAISE BE TO GOD!!!!) Now waiting on being scheduled for Interview.

04-25-2016 Official Correspondence Letter ensuring Case Completed from NVC and informing us they will be scheduling the immigration appointment next.

05-09-2016 Called NVC 11:00 p.m. CST and received verbal notification Interview Scheduled June 24, 2016 @ 7:00 a.m.

STAGE 3: Embassy/Consulate

06-06-2016 Medical Completed @ Aziz Medical Center Islamabad, Pakistan and available for pickup on 06-09-2016

06-24-2016 INTERVIEW AT ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN EMBASSY OF THE UNITED STATES @ 7:00 A.M.

06-24-2016 Administrative Processing (Provide Emails)

07-22-2016 Embassy received Emails/Updated Phone Records/Viber Messaging

08-10-2016 Visa Issued Yippe!!!!

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline

We are APPROVED!!!!!! My husband just called me, he finished his interview not even 30 minutes ago.

At first he called me sounding down and I'm like "What's wrong"?? Then he goes, "I don't think you're ready for what she (the officer) told me". I'm like what did she say??!!! Then he goes, "She said I should go meet my wife in a months time"!

How old is she?

Then she said he was approved. He said she didn't ask for a single document that he carried, not even the tax documents for 2015. She was just flipping through the documents we sent at USCIS and NVC stage and she told him that she liked our wedding cake (which was made by my husband's sister).

Visajourney and particularly this thread has prepared us beyond measure! We weren't prepared as well in 2014 as we were this time around.

I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone that prayed and encouraged us. This feels like family here. Dwheels I just want to say a special thank you to you, you're a blessing to many on here and a gem. Less than 6 days to go for you and hubby! :dancing: Without a doubt I know yours will go well!

Omg...I have never smiled this hard in a long time..It is really God..Congratulations

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

How old is she?

I am so happy for you. Congrats!!

s-event.png

s-event.png

s-event.png

Marriage: June 15, 2015

File I-130: June 29, 2015

USCIS PD: June 30, 2015

NOA 1: July 2, 2015 (Nebraska)

NOA 2: December 10, 2015 (161 days)

NOA 2- Hard copy: December 16, 2015

Case Sent to NVC: December 17, 2015

NVC:

Case received: December 21, 2015

Case and IIN#: January 5, 2016

Choice of Agent -DS-261: January 6, 2016

AOS Fee Invoiced: January 6, 2016

AOS Fee Paid: January 6, 2016

IV Fee Invoiced: January 7, 2016

IV Fee Paid: January 19, 2016

DS-260 Completed: January 19, 2016

Sent AOS & IV Packets: January 28, 2016

Scan Date: January 29, 2016

Case Complete: March 2, 2016

Interview Scheduled & Letter Received: May 25, 2016

Interview Date: July 18, 2016

Visa In Hand:

POE:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

How old is she?

Congratulations...I must be getting super soft with age...every time I see "approved" I truly start to tear up! I suppose when I see some others [i.e. Edissa054, DWHeels, Al&Deidre, msbrwn,Swagg Star) and interview dates for Princesslee (and that's just to name a few), I will be a hot mess! The day of my hubbys interview...I am going MIA. I will probably be admitted for hyperventilation. Hahaha..seriously though, I am truly excited for everyone. The only problem is for almost a year now (or longer) we have been so busy completing/filing paperwork, printing stuff, checking timelines/spreadsheets and websites.."what us gone do now" (for all my color purple fans).

This site is amazing!

*P.S. I can't forget my Angel...the secret agent (he knows who he is) who always has my back! Just love him to pieces.

Edited by shsl73

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline

Congratulations...I must be getting super soft with age...every time I see "approved" I truly start to tear up! I suppose when I see some others [i.e. Edissa054, DWHeels, Al&Deidre, msbrwn,Swagg Star) and interview dates for Princesslee (and that's just to name a few), I will be a hot mess! The day of my hubbys interview...I am going MIA. I will probably be admitted for hyperventilation. Hahaha..seriously though, I am truly excited for everyone. The only problem is for almost a year now (or longer) we have been so busy completing/filing paperwork, printing stuff, checking timelines/spreadsheets and websites.."what us gone do now" (for all my color purple fans).

This site is amazing!

*P.S. I can't forget my Angel...the secret agent (he knows who he is) who always has my back! Just love him to pieces.

Awww boo..don't worry you will be just fine...we all got you here.

Timeline

How old is she?

Wow! What a good news. I am so happy for you and hubby. Congratulations

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.