dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2016

1,620 posts in this topic

I'm currently playing the waiting game for a reply to an email I sent about interview time. I rescheduled and received my new date, but no time - the last email I got said I will get a time allotted when they send an appointment letter (which up to now I still haven't received). I have my Medical in 2 and a half weeks time and I believe they won't even let me do that if they don't have an appointment letter :/...

Anyone had a similar experience waiting for confirmation?

I'm currently playing the waiting game for a reply to an email I sent about interview time. I rescheduled and received my new date, but no time - the last email I got said I will get a time allotted when they send an appointment letter (which up to now I still haven't received). I have my Medical in 2 and a half weeks time and I believe they won't even let me do that if they don't have an appointment letter :/...

Anyone had a similar experience waiting for confirmation?

In our case we requested earlier date, it's been 2weeks and we have had no response. We however noticed that the status update has changed 4 different times.

Perhaps they looking out for a slot for us or they just getting us ready for the original date

STAGE 4: Removal of Conditions

03/19/18: I-751 mailed - Vermont Service Center

03/22/18: I-751 delivered to Vermont Service Center

03/23/18: Check Cashed

03/28/18: NOA1

05/29/2018: Biometrics

03/19/2019 : Transferred to Dallas Field Office

Naturalization

02/27/19: N-400 Filed Online

02/27/19: NOA1

03/05/19: Biometrics

i have a question. im getting all my documents ready for the interview. and the agency i did it with, gave me back only COPIES of the documents summited to the NVC ... Orignals were sent directly to NVC (idk why.) but my question is since i only have copies will it be okay ? OR will i have to get NEW original documents for the interview?...

btw in my interview letter it basically says that the marriage, & birth certificate is sent to the EMbassy by the NVC and that the only ORIGINAL we have to take is the Police Certifiate...

*June 29 - PD

*July 2 - NOA 1

*December 2 - NOA 2 Approved

*December 10 - NVC Received

*December 31- Case # & Invoice Over Phone

*January 4 - DS-261 & Paid AOS(120$)

*January 29 - Paid IV(325$)

*February 10 - Sent AOS & IV Documents

*February 16 - SCAN DATE

*March 1 - CASO COMPLETED

*March 9 - Case Complete Email

*March 29 - Interview Sceduled

*April 1- Interview Letter(P4)

*April 19- Husbands Medical

*May 3 - Fingerprints Appointment

*May 10 - Interview Date

APPROVED!!!

*May 13- CEAC Issued

*May 17- Passport Ready for Pick Up

*May 18- Picked Up Passport && Packet

*May 28 - POE JFK

I finally rec'd my P4 (interview letter) via email late last nite!!! :D

I have already started putting together my evidence to take to my interview....geez...I'm so excited and nervous at the same time! :help:

I'll be scheduling my medical this coming week...hopefully the physician has early appointment dates....I may very well request an expedite for my interview ;)

Also...this link to register the Visa appointment for Trinidad is not functioning properly. Keeps saying my case # is not ready for an appointment...so I'll give it until Tues/Wed to try again - https://ais.usvisa-info.com/

IR-1/CR-1
Spoiler

GOT MARRIED: 3-APR-2015 :wub:

HUSBAND FILED I-130: 29-MAY-2015

VISAS APPROVED: 15-JUN-2016

VISAS IN HAND; GREEN CARD FEES PAID: 21-JUN-2016

PORT OF ENTRY - FT. LAUDERDALE INTL AIRPORT: 06-AUG-2016
CONDITIONAL GREEN CARDS RECEIVED: 23-SEP-2016

I-751 FILER   
Spoiler
FILED REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS: 25-JUN-2018
FILE SENT TO NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER 11-MAY-2019
10-YR GREEN CARDS APPROVED 17-JUN-2019 
10-YR GREEN CARDS RECEIVED 21-JUN-2019 :dance: 

N-400 FILER
Spoiler
FILED CITIZENSHIP ONLINE; RECEIVED NOA1: 8-DEC-2019
BIOMETRICS WALK-IN: 18-DEC-2019
INTERVIEW SCHEDULED: 26-OCT-2020
APPROVED/SAME DAY OATH CEREMONY: 26-OCT-2020

US PASSPORT
APPLICATION APPOINTMENT AT USPS (ROUTINE): 16-SEP-2021
PASSPORT APPROVED: 30-SEP-2021
PASSPORT RECEIVED: 5-OCT-2021

@ dwheels76, it looks like I might be the last person to be scheduled for May.

They assigned an interview date for May 31, 2016!! Date got assigned on April 14th

Finally almost done this process!!

For those waiting for an interview date, just keep calling you never know. When i called beginning of the week, the nvc lady said they normally assign dates at end of the month or beginning of the month. For my case, exactly a week from case complete I got an interview date.

They fed me the same nonsense and I got my interview date exactly 2wks after case complete.CC: Apr 1.....Interview date: May 23...assigned Thursday.....rec'd P4 in email on Apr 15!! ;)

IR-1/CR-1
Spoiler

GOT MARRIED: 3-APR-2015 :wub:

HUSBAND FILED I-130: 29-MAY-2015

VISAS APPROVED: 15-JUN-2016

VISAS IN HAND; GREEN CARD FEES PAID: 21-JUN-2016

PORT OF ENTRY - FT. LAUDERDALE INTL AIRPORT: 06-AUG-2016
CONDITIONAL GREEN CARDS RECEIVED: 23-SEP-2016

I-751 FILER   
Spoiler
FILED REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS: 25-JUN-2018
FILE SENT TO NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER 11-MAY-2019
10-YR GREEN CARDS APPROVED 17-JUN-2019 
10-YR GREEN CARDS RECEIVED 21-JUN-2019 :dance: 

N-400 FILER
Spoiler
FILED CITIZENSHIP ONLINE; RECEIVED NOA1: 8-DEC-2019
BIOMETRICS WALK-IN: 18-DEC-2019
INTERVIEW SCHEDULED: 26-OCT-2020
APPROVED/SAME DAY OATH CEREMONY: 26-OCT-2020

US PASSPORT
APPLICATION APPOINTMENT AT USPS (ROUTINE): 16-SEP-2021
PASSPORT APPROVED: 30-SEP-2021
PASSPORT RECEIVED: 5-OCT-2021

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It's hard to at times..over thinking n stressing about everything..the wait does alot on d nerves,we also hav a little guy teeding.

Hang in there...time is going to fly by.

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

There seems to be a few questions floating around and I have another one. My case is showing ready in the ceac status check with an update date of 13th of April, but in the immigrant visa summary page, the current processing site is NVC, does that not change? At any rate I'm happy, the embassy should have my paperwork and hopefully they'll send me the medical forms this week.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

I finally rec'd my P4 (interview letter) via email late last nite!!! :D

I have already started putting together my evidence to take to my interview....geez...I'm so excited and nervous at the same time! :help:

I'll be scheduling my medical this coming week...hopefully the physician has early appointment dates....I may very well request an expedite for my interview ;)

Also...this link to register the Visa appointment for Trinidad is not functioning properly. Keeps saying my case # is not ready for an appointment...so I'll give it until Tues/Wed to try again - https://ais.usvisa-info.com/

Hi, I had my interview letter on friday, my appointment is on the 25th of May in Paris,

there is nothing on the letter that says that i need to register my appointment ?

I'm getting a bit confused. Do I have to register ?

Thanks

Don't confuse my personality with my attitude....My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

Hello Fillers,

Well I got my case complete on March 31st. I received a letter on 14 April that Abu Dhabi embassy is busy and they will send me another letter once they get dates available.

This is seriously making me nervous now. I have no idea what should I be doing now. My wife's due date is June 30th. I dont know now if I will be able to make it before that and will able to see my baby and will be able to be by her side.

This is just making me sad and depressed now.

I wish I could be with her. :clock::clock::clock::clock::clock:

USCIS Stage

2015-08-28: I-130 petition sent to Chicago Lockbox:

2015-09-02: I-130 petition received (NOA 1) (Nebraska Service Center)

2016-01-25: I-130 petition approved: --> 145 days after NOA 1

2016-01-29: NOA 2 hardcopy received

2016-01-26: Case sent to NVC

NVC Stage

2016-01-27: NVC Received

2016-02-01: (called NVC) Case received, Case# and IIN generated

2016-02-01: Submit DS-261

2016-02-11: Received DS-261 / AOS Bill :

2016-02-12: Pay AOS Bill :

2016-02-12: Send AOS Package :

2016-02-12: Receive IV Bill

2016-02-12: Pay IV Bill

2016-03-02: Send IV Package

2016-03-30: Case Completed at NVC

2016-05-06: Request expdite

2016-05-09: Expedite request granted

2016-05-15: Left NVC

Embassy Stage

2016-05-28: Consulate Received

2016-06-09: Packet 4 Received

2016-06-09: Interview scheduled (June 29, 2016)

2016-06-12: Requested expedite for interview and granted (date changed to June 20, 2016)

2016-06-14: Medical Examination (Dubai)

2016-06-20: Interview @ Abu DHabi Embassy

2016-06-20: Interview Result: APPROVED :dancing:

2016-06-20: CEAC status from "Ready" to "AP" (within one hour after interview)

2016-06-21:CEAC status from "AP" to "Issued"

2016-06-22: Notification received (passport dispatched)

2016-06-23: Visa in hand

2016-06-23: Immigration fee paid

2016-06-25: POE (Houston)

ROC i751

2018-06-20: Filed i751 ROC
2018-06-26: NOA Date
2018-09-10: Received 18-month extension letter.
2019-03-25: Biometrics done

Waiting for interview/approval...............................

N400

2019-03-29: Filed Online
2019-03-30: NOA Date
2019-04-28: Biometrics done

Waiting for interview/approval...............................

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

30 Days =

0.9855 Months

= 4 Weeks, 1 Day, 23 Hours, 59 Minutes and 59 Seconds

I don't know Buh I can't stop counting..????

Lol.... Count on baby! Those days are going to fly by... We are not at the 30 day mark yet...but we are getting there. Finalizing my folder the hubs to take to the interview. Met my own deadline to have it on the mail tomorrow. God knows, I pray it arrives! Last thing I need.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Hey, I'm kinda of lost here....

Can someone explain to me if i need to register my appointment with the French Embassy for a CR1 visa ?

i received a letter for the interview date and time, I saw people on the forum going the this website (https://ais.usvisa-info.com/) to register an appointment.

I already have an appointment and also when i logged in to the website and created an account i tried to book and appointment (same as the one I have already) and it doesn't show as available ?

Maybe someone can clarify few things for me ?

Thank you

Don't confuse my personality with my attitude....My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

30 Days =

0.9855 Months

= 4 Weeks, 1 Day, 23 Hours, 59 Minutes and 59 Seconds

I don't know Buh I can't stop counting..????

Wow! The days are flying by...are you still considering putting in for an earlier interview? The 18 of May will be here before you know it though.

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Hey, I'm kinda of lost here....

Can someone explain to me if i need to register my appointment with the French Embassy for a CR1 visa ?

i received a letter for the interview date and time, I saw people on the forum going the this website (https://ais.usvisa-info.com/) to register an appointment.

I already have an appointment and also when i logged in to the website and created an account i tried to book and appointment (same as the one I have already) and it doesn't show as available ?

Maybe someone can clarify few things for me ?

Thank you

Why do you need to book an appointment when you've been scheduled an appointment already? The P4 letter should say the date and time when your appointment will be taking place. If in any doubt, call NVC and ask but it seems absurd to me.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline

Wow! The days are flying by...are you still considering putting in for an earlier interview? The 18 of May will be here before you know it though.

Yhh I'm doubting I will go forward with the request..The medicals and police report will cover most of the 30 days..So frankly I think 18th sticks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.