traveler100

Moving to Canada in case of Trump presidency

171 posts in this topic

Lol. calling my statement falsehood won't make them so. I'm not gonna waste my time trying to prove something everyone knows.

Everyone should be held accountable. My point, which you missed is that it's wrong of the earlier poster to bring up benefits in a derogatory way when talking about immigrants. You quoted my post (from yesterday) which was a reply to another person. Not you, so, sorry if you feel all hurt or something but I clearly was talking to guy/gal only who used the word benefit unnecessarily there. Good luck with your Sander's vote. I don't actually support any of the candidates that are running. The candidate I would have voted for decided not to run, so..

You come here to find ways to leave the US if Trump gets elected, for fairy tail reasons you've made up in your head, and then state that you're not backing any of the other candidates who may have a chance to defeat the Evil Trump. You're not even going to lift a finger to vote and stop this travesty? That's weak and laughable. You must be one of those special snowflakes who gets what he wants or throws a tantrum. Of course this is nothing but hot air on your part, you're not going anywhere. Stop wasting our time with this silliness.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

You come here to find ways to leave the US if Trump gets elected, for fairy tail reasons you've made up in your head, and then state that you're not backing any of the other candidates who may have a chance to defeat the Evil Trump. You're not even going to lift a finger to vote and stop this travesty? That's weak and laughable. You must be one of those special snowflakes who gets what he wants or throws a tantrum. Of course this is nothing but hot air on your part, you're not going anywhere. Stop wasting our time with this silliness.

Exactly. The whole "I don't like anyone so I'm not voting" excuse is so silly

Exactly. The whole "I don't like anyone so I'm not voting" excuse is so silly

Trump is so bad and evil that I'm not even going to vote against him. I'm going to leave the country!! :lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Come on this thread was a joke from the first post, why a Mod moved it to Canada forum I have no idea.

CEHST would be a better fit.

Edited by Boiler

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

I doubt it's a joke, but the op appears to not be a US citizen based on previous posts.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/588297-cr-1-visa-issued-now-can-i-get-turkey-evisa-as-a-pakistani-citizen/#entry8041258

Edited by Teddy B

Timeline

I doubt it's a joke, but the op appears to not be a US citizen based on previous posts.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/588297-cr-1-visa-issued-now-can-i-get-turkey-evisa-as-a-pakistani-citizen/#entry8041258

The subject is a joke and if the OP is serious, well a medical issue I can not help with.

As somebody pointed out there are forums to move to Canada, VJ is not one of them.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

The subject is a joke and if the OP is serious, well a medical issue I can not help with.

As somebody pointed out there are forums to move to Canada, VJ is not one of them.

What makes you think that?

Timeline

VJ - Your US Immigration Community

VJ - Your US Immigration Community

Lol, that's pretty weak evidence. Especially seeing the op has been an active member here and started the thread with this:

I know this is a US immigration website and my question and my question relates to the US citizenship and permanent residency aspect of it.

It's not a joke, but feel free to carry on thinking you know better.

No need for name calling. No one has a gun to your head. Feel free to not waste your own time -_-

This account and timeline is created to help people embarking on the same journey!

IR-1/CR-1-

NOA-1 December 16, 2014

NOA- 2 July 24, 2015 ------------- 220 days since NOA 1

NVC Rcvd- August 18, 2015

Case Complete- October 29, 2015

Interview date- December 15, 2015 - AP, due to i-864

Issued - Feb 25, 2016 ---- 436 days since filing. :thumbs:

In hand - [check]

Don't be a stalker. That's really creepy. My wife posted that one.

This account and timeline is created to help people embarking on the same journey!

IR-1/CR-1-

NOA-1 December 16, 2014

In hand - [check]

If you're not an American citizen, why would you attempt to pass yourself off as one in the quote below? You know that impersonating an American citizen is against the law and good enough reason to revoke your CR-1 visa? There are USCIS officers who read this board. Now that's creepy.

Lol. calling my statement falsehood won't make them so. I'm not gonna waste my time trying to prove something everyone knows.

Everyone should be held accountable. My point, which you missed is that it's wrong of the earlier poster to bring up benefits in a derogatory way when talking about immigrants. You quoted my post (from yesterday) which was a reply to another person. Not you, so, sorry if you feel all hurt or something but I clearly was talking to guy/gal only who used the word benefit unnecessarily there. Good luck with your Sander's vote. I don't actually support any of the candidates that are running. The candidate I would have voted for decided not to run, so..

If you're not an American citizen, why would you attempt to pass yourself off as one in the quote below? You know that impersonating an American citizen is against the law and good enough reason to revoke your CR-1 visa? There are USCIS officers who read this board. Now that's creepy.

O.K

Let me try to use small words.

I. AM. A. US CITIZEN.

MY. WIFE. IS. NOT.

please get lost now. your obsession with me is scaring me now. shoo..

Edited by traveler100

IR-1/CR-1-

NOA-1 December 16, 2014

In hand - [check]

O.K

Let me try to use small words.

I. AM. A. US CITIZEN.

MY. WIFE. IS. NOT.

please get lost now. your obsession with me is scaring me now. shoo..

if you're ascared you should prolly skeedaddle to Canada.

Timeline

if you're ascared you should prolly skeedaddle to Canada.

If your wife is Canadian we have a solution!