lostinblue

UAlbany students who faked racist bus attack to be charged

89 posts in this topic

there is a different standard of public behavior for black male teens. damned if they do, damned if they don't.

Actually he was not supposed to be carrying a gun while acting as a neighborhood watch officer. I think it's been repeatedly asked but why do you think TM had no right to defend himself from the creepy old man following him at night?

I posted the Neighborhood watch rules here a while ago when it was a hot topic. From what I remember:

Can't be armed

Don't follow the suspect

Don't confront the suspect

Let 911 handle it

Another question that has never been answered, if GZ was so scared to flat out ask TM what he was doing, why did he leave the safety of his car to pursue him? He had a general idea of where he was going, all he had to do was sit back and let the cops do their job. TM wasn't breaking the law and there were no lives in danger, but I guess being a black teenager gives credence to the idea you can go full murderous rampage after drinking some ice tea

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

This thread was about three teens who falsely accused others of racists remarks in hopes of covering up their own misdeeds so why are we talking about Treyvon Martin when clearly we should be talking about drones and robots?

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

This thread was about three teens who falsely accused others of racists remarks in hopes of covering up their own misdeeds so why are we talking about Treyvon Martin when clearly we should be talking about drones and robots?

The answer you've been waiting for. .....

Posted Today, 02:25 AM

ExPatty, on 25 Feb 2016 - 4:24 PM, said:

Can't wait for Hillary's tweet on this. I mean that literally. I can't wait, I'll die first. I increasingly see stories like this as highly questionable. Stories popping up about people writing notes to waitresses that turn out to be untrue, claims of racial slurs dropped without any evidence.

The blm movement, itself born on a lie, has been absolutely terrible for race relations. This is why you have an example of blacks accusing whites of doing something they didn't, there is absolutely no evidence (surely somebody realized the bus has a camera early on?!) it happened, and political opportunists like clinton are tweeting their ####### immediately jumping to the conclusion it really did happen. Reminds me of obama and his trayvon would look like his son nonsense.

Race relations are going to hell in the US. The worst they have been this century.

t63auxmcc0gv8lzw83prsg.png

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

The new Atlas robot has been making waves recently..

So while I am glad the US finally has a robot that walks on two legs and doesn't have a lawn mover engine strapped to its back to make power - I'm not sure why people are going full ape about a robot that can open a door if you tape a giant 3D tag with the doors information - Though I was impressed with it trying to pick up the box that the mean Canadian was hitting with a hockey stick.

Still.. Not quite there yet unless you are a door opener that also stocks 1 foot by 1 foot boxes that weigh exacty10 pounds.. IN which case you can get a full time job printing up and sticking all the 3D tags this thing needs.

Because progress.

A few years ago we had a four legged dog with a lawn mower on its back. Now we have a bipedal robot capable of doing tricks. What do you think the robot five years from now can do?

Actually he was not supposed to be carrying a gun while acting as a neighborhood watch officer. I think it's been repeatedly asked but why do you think TM had no right to defend himself from the creepy old man following him at night?

Who cares what he was supposed to do, he was legally carrying. TM was not defending himself because he was not attacked. Why you would repeatedly ask a question you know the answer to I can't say.

there is a different standard of public behavior for black male teens. damned if they do, damned if they don't.

Keep crying. When you assault somebody who has a gun your odds of being killed go up a lot. I suppose michael brown was a gentle giant, too.

TM wasn't breaking the law

Assauling GZ was legal? I must have missed that Florida law. Can you link to it?

Good luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

The answer you've been waiting for. .....

Posted Today, 02:25 AM

ExPatty, on 25 Feb 2016 - 4:24 PM, said:

Can't wait for Hillary's tweet on this. I mean that literally. I can't wait, I'll die first. I increasingly see stories like this as highly questionable. Stories popping up about people writing notes to waitresses that turn out to be untrue, claims of racial slurs dropped without any evidence.

The blm movement, itself born on a lie, has been absolutely terrible for race relations. This is why you have an example of blacks accusing whites of doing something they didn't, there is absolutely no evidence (surely somebody realized the bus has a camera early on?!) it happened, and political opportunists like clinton are tweeting their ####### immediately jumping to the conclusion it really did happen. Reminds me of obama and his trayvon would look like his son nonsense.

Race relations are going to hell in the US. The worst they have been this century.

t63auxmcc0gv8lzw83prsg.png

ROBOTS ... I was hinting about talking more about ROBOTS.. or DRONES

Swarm Drones!

Thats hot...

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Because progress.

A few years ago we had a four legged dog with a lawn mower on its back. Now we have a bipedal robot capable of doing tricks. What do you think the robot five years from now can do?

Who cares what he was supposed to do, he was legally carrying. TM was not defending himself because he was not attacked. Why you would repeatedly ask a question you know the answer to I can't say.

Keep crying. When you assault somebody who has a gun your odds of being killed go up a lot. I suppose michael brown was a gentle giant, too.

Assauling GZ was legal? I must have missed that Florida law. Can you link to it?

TM was defending himself against a man who would have raped him. Only reason a man would be following a teenager boy at night.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

TM was defending himself against a man who would have raped him. Only reason a man would be following a teenager boy at night.

Hispanic man walking around at night and you immediately assume he's a rapist. You sound like Trump.

Timeline

Man following a young teenager around at night. Logic......

Exactly the same logic applied to black teen walking around at night.

Seems you have the same little problem that you and your Valentine endlessly project on others :lol:

Exactly the same logic applied to black teen walking around at night.

Seems you have the same little problem that you and your Valentine endlessly project on others :lol:

What you said would make sense if the boy indeed committed a crime. Buying skittles isn't committing a crime.

Following, stalking, is. Stalkers usually intend to do something to someone. And he did. He killed the kid.

But hey, he's your idol. I get it. Must be hard when you only have a stalking, woman abusing, killer to look up to.

Edited by Janelle2002

Timeline

What you said would make sense if the boy indeed committed a crime. Buying skittles isn't committing a crime.

Following, stalking, is. Stalkers usually intend to do something to someone. And he did. He killed the kid.

But hey, he's your idol. I get it. Must be hard when you only have a stalking, woman abusing, killer to look up to.

Idol? :rofl: I get it that you feel uncomfortable when your blatant racism is pointed out, I really do but seriously? :rofl:

Idol? :rofl: I get it that you feel uncomfortable when your blatant racism is pointed out, I really do but seriously? :rofl:

Tsk tsk, your feelings are hurt. Pointing out the man is a killer, woman abuser and stalker isn't racist. Which one of those aren't true?

How many grown men do YOU know follow teenagers at night?

Exactly. This case is closed my friend.

I need a poll on how many VJ men follow young male teenagers at night.

Edited by Janelle2002

Timeline

Tsk tsk, your feelings are hurt. Pointing out the man is a killer, woman abuser and stalker isn't racist. Which one of those aren't true?

How many grown men do YOU know follow teenagers at night?

Exactly. This case is closed my friend.

I need a poll on how many VJ men follow young male teenagers at night.

That's why I'm laughing. Cuz my feelings are hurt. I did some shopping for you since you identify with Trump -

51U3ladIDfL._AA160_.jpg4150olERnkL._AA160_.jpg

Spice things up! :rofl: You two can spend your free time playing "So You Want to Be a Billionaire"