Hamada2013

F2A PD november &december 2014

419 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Yeah..no movement..i thought we'll have interview by June July. I'm hoping for a big jump next month..pleasseee...it's just a torture to be away with your loved one.

Big jump?????? Those guys are predicting a temporal retrogression and you are thinking of a big jump????

Anyway hope is our biggest fun now.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

I'm sorry guys... this has been very very hard and frustrating, everything almost feels too far away.. I wish you all patience, love and strength because we are all on the same boat and it is not easy to be away from our loved ones.. it almost seems unfair also..

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Visa Bulletin is here

15 Nov,2015

No Progress :-(

15 Nov, 2014, not 2015.

Visa Bulletin for August is kind of expected. Good that it stay the same and didn't retrogress. They may retrogress it on Sept as said on F section of the bulletin, but with Oct come around, visa availability will be full again. Things will be normal again after Oct. Then next July (2017) it will be slow again. It is like a cycle.

Cheers up all. Best wishes.

Timeline

Big jump?????? Those guys are predicting a temporal retrogression and you are thinking of a big jump????

+1.. lol...

I would say anything timeline anyone is predicting now, add 4,5 more month into it to be realistic. The biggest hope now is when the new fiscal year starts (Oct), the Visa will be replenished for F2A category.

Best wishes.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Singapore
Timeline

Vida bulletin nov 15 2015 is the correct. So that means I will recieve interview letter of my priority date is July 28 2015 ?

correct :) good luck with your preparation!

Timeline

for 2nd chart it is 22Nov2015

Depends on where she/he is at the process, you would need to use the 2 charts differently.

First chart: This is significant after you have completed all the paperwork with the NVC, aka Case Complete, and waiting on an interview. Since it is applied to all cases with PD earlier than the date on the chart, that they will be authorized for visa issuance.

Second Chart: Any case with PD earlier than the date on the this chart is "okay" to send paperwork to the NVC to process the case. They should received the Welcome Letter from the NVC if their PD dates are easier than the cut off date on this chart.

So if the OP expect to get an interview soon with the PD of July 2015, it is not going to happen anytime soon. However, if she/he is about to work on the the paperwork submitting with the NVC then yes, since the PD cut off on the 2nd chart is Nov 2015.

Best wishes.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

What's ur problem? Geez!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.