Sabovee

Ug... is this really going to take 7 months??

36 posts in this topic

No. It's because we have new members! :energetic:

Yes maybe but I remember it say if you a new member it good if you look for answer before you ask... maybe i wrong but i want to be understand of this so i read everything rather than be nurse from a bottle. If i dont do this then i will never educate myself but this is how i was teached in school. just me i think

People will always ask the same question, you know what ? because they don't want to risk of making a mistake in the visa process. I know they have read here and there for guides, but I understand the side of a soothing feeling to have an answer from someone who have had the experiences here. I'm sure everyone is educated here in school, but in this agonizing process sometimes your brain goes kaput and it's filled by questions, so why not ask for help. Many people here are nice and they still give replies though they might read same questions being asked over and over for months now. That's one thing you need to deal around here whether you like it or not. And if you can't help then don't reply. :whistle:

keTiiDCjGVo

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My paperwork has been at Vermont Sevice center for over 2 months. I even called and spoke to someone and they told me to call back in one month if I don't here anything. Then it has to go to the Dominican Republic where the wait time is over 2 years!!!

Filed: Other Timeline
People will always ask the same question, you know what ? because they don't want to risk of making a mistake in the visa process. I know they have read here and there for guides, but I understand the side of a soothing feeling to have an answer from someone who have had the experiences here. I'm sure everyone is educated here in school, but in this agonizing process sometimes your brain goes kaput and it's filled by questions, so why not ask for help. Many people here are nice and they still give replies though they might read same questions being asked over and over for months now. That's one thing you need to deal around here whether you like it or not. And if you can't help then don't reply. :whistle:

and some people when they cannot add any meaning to a message they must end it with a mean arrogant rude saying against a person :whistle:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Thank you for all the POSITIVE replies...

I can read thank you! :) AND there is a lot of information out there, and it doesn't all seem to have the same answer....

I just wanted to get the pulse of people who are actually going through this... I was hoping to hear from people who are filing from the same Country CS etc.

Again, thank you for all the positive replies, I am new to this and appreciate the support! :)

Haven't you ever heard the term .. ."There are no stupid questions?"

Edited by Sabovee

My K-1 Journey ....

March 1 - Sent I-129F to VSC

March 9 - NOA1 by mail

March 11 - Touched

April 6 - NOA2 by email

April 12 - Received by NVC (Dated April 6th)

April 19 - Received notice from NVC - sent to Vancouver? WHAT? :) CAN IT BE TRUE???

May 4 - Packet 3!! Still from Vancouver!

May 7 - Packet 3 faxed back

May 16 - Medical in Ottawa

May 17 - Packet 4!

June 11 - Interview - APPROVED IN VANCOUVER!

June 16 - Activated visa at Alexandria Bay!

BACK IN THE USSA! ;)

Sept 1 - Wedding in Maryland

Nov 12 - AOS package recieved by USCIS

Nov 30 - NOA

Dec 3 - Received Biometrics Appointment date

Dec 20 - Biometrics Appointment in Baltimore!

Jan 14, 2008 - Case transfered to CSC

Feb 4 - Welcoming letter and AP/arrived!

Feb 6 - Case online - updated - Approval notice sent

Feb 7 - GREEN CARD ARRIVES IN MAIL - Happy dance ensues!! :) :) :) :) :)

2009/2010 - Adjustment of Status (10 year visa)

Dec - Filed I751 (Vermont)

Dec 14th - Received NOA (Conditional residence extended for one year)

Jan 26th - Biometrics in Baltimore

Jan 28th - Touch

April 2 - Approval letter recieved!

June 22 - Still no card... called Vermont Office

June 25 - Email received, card production ordered!

July 9 - GC received in mail!! :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
Yes maybe but I remember it say if you a new member it good if you look for answer before you ask... maybe i wrong but i want to be understand of this so i read everything rather than be nurse from a bottle. If i dont do this then i will never educate myself but this is how i was teached in school. just me i think
Are you here to cause trouble? Or, are you here to help people? So if they forgot to read. Don't be too immature as to ignore people. That's why there's ignorance is that people don't know how to direct people and help people. Edited by consolemaster

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

and some people when they cannot add any meaning to a message they must end it with a mean arrogant rude saying against a person :whistle:

Oh really .. you're just being too sensitive then :whistle:

Edited by Dan + Gemvita

keTiiDCjGVo

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Thank you for all the POSITIVE replies...

I can read thank you! :) AND there is a lot of information out there, and it doesn't all seem to have the same answer....

I just wanted to get the pulse of people who are actually going through this... I was hoping to hear from people who are filing from the same Country CS etc.

Again, thank you for all the positive replies, I am new to this and appreciate the support! :)

Haven't you ever heard the term .. ."There are no stupid questions?"

Welcome to VJ - and remember to go over and chat on the Canada forum in the Regional forums- there are lots of us there who have been through and who are going through the same process. We are a friendly bunch - and even friendlier if you promise to bring us Tim Horton's coffee!

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I also wanted to add that depending on where you live in Canada, the longest wait might be for the interview. Everything west of a certain provinces goes to Vancouver consulate and everything east goes to Montreal (SLOW...).

What province are you in?

K3 Timeline - 2006-11-20 to 2007-03-19

See the comments section in my timeline for full details of my K3 dates, transfers and touches. Also see my Vancouver consulate review and my POE review.

AOS & EAD Timeline

2007-04-16: I-485 and I-765 sent to Chicago (My AOS/EAD checklist)

2007-04-17: Received at Chicago

2007-04-23: NOA1 date (both)

2007-05-10: Biometrics appointment (both - Biometrics review)

2007-06-05: AOS interview letter date

2007-06-13: AOS interview letter received in mail

2007-07-03: EAD card production ordered

2007-07-07: EAD card received! (yay!)

2007-08-23: AOS interview (Documents / Interview review)

2007-08-23: Green card production ordered!!!

2007-08-24: Welcome notice mailed!

2007-08-27: Green card production ordered again... ?

2007-08-28: Welcome notice received!

2007-09-01: Green card received!

Done with USCIS until May 23, 2009!

Like a tornado that is going north but suddenly turns south heading right for you...Here is where the topic turns on itself...

Maybe I don't understand this all but it seem the question like this get asked 10 times day
No. It's because we have new members! :energetic: <---Exactly Right!
You understand quite well Gigo. It appears that reading is no longer tought in USA schools.
Maybe I don't understand this all but it seem the question like this get asked 10 times day

Was simply two questions - neither of which are addressed directly in the guides. The answer was posted along with some helpful hints for guides, embassy/country links and that's it. The OP is feeling our love here with the rest of the thread. I sincerely hope, those throwing insults/harsh words, received a warm welcome to VJ when you came on board.

Filed: Timeline
No. It's because we have new members! :energetic:

:thumbs::yes:

drinkblink14.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.