MASH

February 2016 AOS Filers

2,760 posts in this topic

Came across with information from visa journey poster too and It said that you will get RFE ONLY if they cannot find the DS 3025 From your file that you submitted to your POE. The original vaccination record is included in the yellow envelope that we submitted in the POE.

I read this as well that's why I said the above :) but it's safer to send it just incase !

Hold onto your hat its going to be a bumpy ride!!

but don't worry you'll get through it :luv:

We did not submit the vax record with our AOS on Feb 11 (which was a bit of a gamble as the civil surgeon in London didn't fill out the form correctly) - and the green card was mailed today - 64 days, no interview!! !

So no, you will not necessarily get RFE for not sending in the vax record :) but I would not recommend it either - we were just taking a chance and got lucky :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

One was a letter and the EAD was a card, but at the bottom it said something about AP.

I assume if you leave the country you would need to bring both just in case.

This a great Friday for me... I received two items this afternoon. The first one is a letter (I-797 Notice of Action) that basically says my application for employment authorization and advance parole has been approved. The second item is the combo AED/AP card; the top section of the card reads "EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION CARD" and the last line of the card reads "SERVES AS I-512 ADVANCE PAROLE". It took 7 days from the approval to my EAD and AP to receiving the actual combo card.

I will definitely take the approval document too (together with my EAD/AP card) when I visit family and friends in Toronto and Montreal in June just in case.

I hope all of you waiting for the combo card get yours very soon!

I thought you meant you never sent them your vac record at any point of the process.

wendyaannn, are you saying that they have absolutely have no record of vacs for your file?

I just about something...for Dominican Republic the vacs were optional for k1 entry. So the country also seems to make a difference.

Edited by trinaqueen
K1 Process20157/15 Sent I-129F7/27 RFE Received and Replied Same Day7/29 NOA1 (electronic)-text, email and website 8/6 NOA1 (hard copy)8/13 NOA2 (electronic)-email and website 8/17 NOA2 (hard copy)9/11 NVC Received9/14 NVC Case # Assigned9/30 Left NVC and Embassy "received" after extended AP10/7 Emergency Interview11/16....approved but waiting in the black hole AP AGAIN!11/20 AP finally changed to non-immigrant AP11/24 ISSUED11/25 Visa in Hand and Headed to the airport!!! AOS in 2016Filed 2/4/16Combo Card In hand 4/21/16<p>Interview scheduled 10/17/16 Approved on the spot

EAD/AP - just got two emails today both are approved and a card is being produced !!

Yay ??

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Dominica
Timeline

EAD/AP - just got two emails today both are approved and a card is being produced !!

Yay ??

Finally...seemed like it took forever for you lol...congrats

Finally...seemed like it took forever for you lol...congrats

It only took 64 days I was expecting anything tell atleast a month after biometrics which would of been April 24th!! So I'm feeling great!

Nothing on my green card yet but that could be soon to follow who knows :)!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Dominica
Timeline

It only took 64 days I was expecting anything tell atleast a month after biometrics which would of been April 24th!! So I'm feeling great!

Great.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

both EAD and Green cards arrived within the last hour! We're 99% sure but the Green card trumps the EAD anyway, right?

congrats .that's awesome!! I think Orlando office do things quick. I did my bio on 5th on Orlando office hoping to hear good news

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Yay ??

Congrats Abby!!

I am very happy for you!!

??? All you have to worry about now is dress shopping for your graduation ceremony! ?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Awesome! Looks like EAD/AP combo cards are being approved in just about 2 months. Hope that's the case for everyone waiting for that card. Mine took 66 days after filing... With regards to my I-485, it seems to be stuck on the "Fingerprint Fee Was Received" status for 65 days now.

Yay ??

Ahhh awesome news! Loving the positive vibes in this thread :)

hello guys, i have a question here regarding with the vaccination record or DS 3025 what if you forgot to submit it? is it subjected for RFE? thanks

Just to clarify the answer to this question, you need EITHER a COMPLETE copy of your DS3025 vaccination record OR the I693 vaccination supplement if the DS3025 vaccination record is INCOMPLETE. If USCIS has lost your medical exam, you will need to redo the medical. Per USCIS instructions: "Submit a completed medical examination, Form-I693, and Supplement A (vaccinations) from an approved USCIS Civil Surgeon. The exam must be in a sealed envelope and have the medical office stamp or doctor's signature across the sealed portion of the envelope."

You will NOT get an RFE if your DS3025 is complete! @Nich-Nick has a great pinned thread about this in the AOS forum.

K1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center
Transferred? No
☑I-129F Sent : 03-10-15
☑NOA1 : 03-20-15
☑NOA2 : 04-07-15
☑Received NOA2 hardcopy: 04-11-15
NVC received: 04-24-15
NVC Assigns Case #: 04-27-15
☑Case sent to embassy: 05-04-15
☑Embassy Packet 3 sent: 05-19-15
☑Medical: 07-03-15 and 09-07-15 (did two medicals to ensure fiance had enough time to get to U.S.)
☑Interview: 07-30-15
☑Visa Issued: 09-22-15!!!! [:thumbs:]

K1 OVERALL: NO RFE and NO LAWYER!
--------------------------------------------------------

POE TO GREEN CARD

Fiance arrived in USA (POE @ Boston Logan)!!!: 01-31-2016 :D
Court Marriage: 02-04-16
Sent AOS, EAD, AP Packet: 02-25-16 :dance:

Packet Delivered via USPS Priority & Certified: 02-27-16

Check cashed by USCIS: 03-03-16

NOA1's by text (x3): 03-03-16

NOA1 Hardcopies via Mail (x3): 03-07-16

Biometric Appt. Letter Received: 03-18-16 (scheduled for 03/31/16, Raleigh, NC)

Biometrics Appointment: 03-31-16; Raleigh, NC

☑"My Interview is Scheduled" Status Change: 04-12-16

Received hardcopy of Interview Notice: 04-16-16

EAD/AP Approval by Email: 04-26-16

I797 Approval Notice for EAD and AP: 04-30-16

Green Card Interview: 05-18-16; (APPROVED ON THE SPOT!) :D

I797 Approval Notice for Green Card: 05-23-16

Conditional Green Card Received!: 05-26-16 :dancing:

GC OVERALL: NO RFE and NO LAWYER!

ROC OVERALL: NO RFE and NO LAWYER!

"120 days out" letter: 01-24-18 ☑ Submitted ROC: 03-10-18 ☑ Package delivered: 03-14-18 ☑ Waived Biometrics: 05-08-18 ☑ Interview Date Set for 05/23/19: 05-07-19 (automatic approval!) Card Received:

N400 OVERALL: NO RFE and NO LAWYER!

Filing Date: 03/16/2019 NOA1: 03/16/2019 Biometrics Walk-In: 03/28/19 (originally scheduled for 04/08/19) ☑ Interview Date Set for 05/23/19: 04/18/19 (automatic approval!) Oath Ceremony: 07/17/19

We did not submit the vax record with our AOS on Feb 11 (which was a bit of a gamble as the civil surgeon in London didn't fill out the form correctly) - and the green card was mailed today - 64 days, no interview!! !

So no, you will not necessarily get RFE for not sending in the vax record :) but I would not recommend it either - we were just taking a chance and got lucky :)

This is lucky, and I don't think you got an RFE because your adjudicator saw your original DS3025 from the packet you submitted to border control. However, I would definitely recommend future AOS applicants send the copy of their DS3025 just to be in case, and if there's any inclining that your civil surgeon didn't fill out the form completely, you should get the vaccination supplement from a civil surgeon here in the states.

K1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center
Transferred? No
☑I-129F Sent : 03-10-15
☑NOA1 : 03-20-15
☑NOA2 : 04-07-15
☑Received NOA2 hardcopy: 04-11-15
NVC received: 04-24-15
NVC Assigns Case #: 04-27-15
☑Case sent to embassy: 05-04-15
☑Embassy Packet 3 sent: 05-19-15
☑Medical: 07-03-15 and 09-07-15 (did two medicals to ensure fiance had enough time to get to U.S.)
☑Interview: 07-30-15
☑Visa Issued: 09-22-15!!!! [:thumbs:]

K1 OVERALL: NO RFE and NO LAWYER!

POE TO GREEN CARD

Fiance arrived in USA (POE @ Boston Logan)!!!: 01-31-2016 :D
Court Marriage: 02-04-16
Sent AOS, EAD, AP Packet: 02-25-16 :dance:

Packet Delivered via USPS Priority & Certified: 02-27-16

Check cashed by USCIS: 03-03-16

NOA1's by text (x3): 03-03-16

NOA1 Hardcopies via Mail (x3): 03-07-16

Biometric Appt. Letter Received: 03-18-16 (scheduled for 03/31/16, Raleigh, NC)

Biometrics Appointment: 03-31-16; Raleigh, NC

☑"My Interview is Scheduled" Status Change: 04-12-16

Received hardcopy of Interview Notice: 04-16-16

EAD/AP Approval by Email: 04-26-16

I797 Approval Notice for EAD and AP: 04-30-16

Green Card Interview: 05-18-16; (APPROVED ON THE SPOT!) :D

I797 Approval Notice for Green Card: 05-23-16

Conditional Green Card Received!: 05-26-16 :dancing:

GC OVERALL: NO RFE and NO LAWYER!

ROC OVERALL: NO RFE and NO LAWYER!

"120 days out" letter: 01-24-18 ☑ Submitted ROC: 03-10-18 ☑ Package delivered: 03-14-18 ☑ Waived Biometrics: 05-08-18 ☑ Interview Date Set for 05/23/19: 05-07-19 (automatic approval!) Card Received:

N400 OVERALL: NO RFE and NO LAWYER!

Filing Date: 03/16/2019 NOA1: 03/16/2019 Biometrics Walk-In: 03/28/19 (originally scheduled for 04/08/19) ☑ Interview Date Set for 05/23/19: 04/18/19 (automatic approval!) Oath Ceremony: 07/17/19

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yay ??

YAY CONGRATS <3

it was a long wait but you got it, I hope you have ur interview soon as well ;)

Citizenship Journey:

K-1 Visa - Citizenship: 04/14/2015 - 09/20/22

7 Years 5 Months 0 Weeks 6 Days 10 Hours 30 Minutes 0 Seconds

US Passport Journey: (Expedited) 

USPS Passport Appointment: September 29th, 2022

Passport Office Received Documents: October 3rd, 2022

Passport Application Approved: October 19th, 2022

Passport Received: October 21st, 2022

FULL JOURNEY ADVENTURE:

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=215312

DECEMBER 2022 N400 FILERS: (Update To Help Your Fellow Filers)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11xHTs0yLIeoAXIW-O5iYOvRRvbriVgu7JVw8xQq8QDw/edit#gid=0

Congrats Abby!!

I am very happy for you!!

??? All you have to worry about now is dress shopping for your graduation ceremony! ?

Haha your so sweet hope your emails are on there way aswell !!

YAY CONGRATS <3

it was a long wait but you got it, I hope you have ur interview soon as well ;)

Almost drove me crazy I think waiting for the NOA was the worst part but atleast now I can return to some normalcy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.