dwheels76

February 2016 Interviews

847 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Submitted my request to expedite today, and hoping for the best... for those that have requested expedite through Jamaica any idea when I can expect to hear something back?

Thanks, I appreciate your help!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Submitted my request to expedite today, and hoping for the best... for those that have requested expedite through Jamaica any idea when I can expect to hear something back?

Thanks, I appreciate your help!

So I emailed my request with my evidence on the 16th of December. On the 18 a Friday nvc said they sent my request to the embassy and then on the 21st a Monday the embassy emailed me saying they accepted the request. So give them a couple of days and don't forget this is a long weekend as Monday is a holiday so a little longer wait. Good luck.

Timeline

So I emailed my request with my evidence on the 16th of December. On the 18 a Friday nvc said they sent my request to the embassy and then on the 21st a Monday the embassy emailed me saying they accepted the request. So give them a couple of days and don't forget this is a long weekend as Monday is a holiday so a little longer wait. Good luck.

Thanks Nay05, I appreciate you getting back to me so quickly! Looks like you had a really fast turnaround, hoping we get approved as well.

Timeline

My husband is approved!! Thank God!!

Interview was schedule for 9:00 am Husband arrived at 7:30. He waited about 2 hours but interview took like 5 mins.

Questions ask:

How did you meet?

How many people attend wedding?

Where reception was kept?

How many time did your wife visit you?

Who is the person in the picture? My sister

Wife ever been married before?

Do you know how the relationship ended?

What does your wife do for work?

Where do you work?

You grew up in the Bahamas?

Are you registered for DHL?

Awesome, pick up passport 1-2 weeks

My husband said interview was very easy and straightforward.

Thanks to all the help from everyone just by reading other people's question and answers and their experiences helped. Thanks a lot Shams for your advise and encouragement it helped the most; I would have still been waiting for a date.

I'm so excited my love will be with me soon. :joy::joy::joy:

CONGRAT

Edited by love11

Hi Vjer's

We had our interview at the Islamabad US embassy and our visa got approved!! Thank you for all of the help offered, it really helped us a lot. Now waiting to get the visa in hand and fly out!

best of luck to all

Hi, Congratulations and wish you all the best onward too. Could you please share your experience about your interview Qs, my wife's interview is on the 21january.

Any help will be highly appreciated n more. What specific documents she needs to carry along her.

Thanks-

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey all, my CC January 7,still no interview letter yet , my visa category is F1 , country Lebanon

This might sting you a little bit but all i have seen is usually the IR/CR visa are given priority over F1/F2 and so on in terms of interview dates... you can expect your interview letter end of January to First week of Feb... also the dates for F category usually i have seen is toward End of month.... But again it's just what i have learned from this forum people reporting there cases there is no proof of this...

CR-1 VISA

STAGE 1: USCIS

NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER US EMBASSY NEW DELHI

05-01-2015 Marriage in INDIA

05-27-2015 Express mailed my I-130 package to Chicago Lock-box.

05-27-2015 Priority date as per NOA1

05-29-2015 Received NOA1 via email.

10-29-2015 Received NOA2 via email.

11-04-2015 Received I-797 via snail mail. (NOA2)

STAGE 2: NVC

11-13-2015 NVC received our case.

12-04-2015 NVC assigned case and invoice ID number

12-04-2015 Completed Choice of Agent DS-261

12-07-2015 Received 2 emails with Welcome Letters for my wife and I, they were sent by ASKnvc@state.gov

12-07-2015 AOS bill became available and I paid it.

12-08-2015 DS-261 reviewed on phone.

12-09-2015 Mailed AOS and IV packages.

12-10-2015 AOS fees appeared Paid.

12-10-2015 AOS and IV packages received.(30 days Email Received on 12-12-2015 - Scan Date 12-10-2015)

12-10-2015 IV bill available and Paid.

12-14-2015 IV fees appeared Paid.

12-15-2015 DS-260 available and completed and submitted.

01-19-2016 Case Complete at NVC :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

02-09-2016 Interview Date assigned 03-14-2016 i.e. March 14, 2016

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline

Congrats to all of you who got VISA APPROVAL ...If any of you who had their interview already can tell me if you had to take your affidativ of support with you,even though you filled it with NVC? OR was anyone asked for it at the interview ?

Timeline

Congrats to all of you who got VISA APPROVAL ...If any of you who had their interview already can tell me if you had to take your affidativ of support with you,even though you filled it with NVC? OR was anyone asked for it at the interview ?

no my husband had it but they didn't ask for it. Its one of those things you bring with you just case it gets lost from your case file. Better to be safe than sorry.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline

no my husband had it but they didn't ask for it. Its one of those things you bring with you just case it gets lost from your case file. Better to be safe than

Thank you for your advice...Actually I dont have one because when my husband sent it to the NVC we didnt make a copy? Do you think he should printout another one and sent it to me to have on my interview date ?

So happy for everyone who has approvals! It's so encouraging to see progress and to know families will soon be reunited!

Congratulations!

Married in Barbados: June 10 2015

***USCIS***

Jul 20 2015: Lawyer Mailed I-130 Packet to Chicago lockbox

Aug 7 2015: I-130 NOA1 (California!!!)

Nov 17 2015: I-130 approved (102 days since NOA1)

***NVC***

Nov 25 2015: NVC received our file

Dec 11 2015: NVC case # assigned

Dec 14 2015: AOS & IV billed (same time as we have lawyer)

Dec 14 2015: Received email with case number and invoice number

Dec 15 2015: Paid AOS & IV Fees

Dec 20 2015: Fees show as "paid".

Dec 20 2015: Email expedite request (financial & medical)

Dec 31 2015: Email from NVC. EXPEDITE APPROVED!

Jan 8 2016: Mailed AOS & IV packets

Jan 11 2016: Packets delivered to NVC & marked "in transit" to consulate!

Jan 12 2016: CEAC status "READY"!

Jan 14 2016: DHL tracking shows file" delivered"

Jan 16 2016: Appointment letter (pkt4) Feb 16!!!

Feb 9 2016: Medical

Feb 16 2016: Interview/Approved!!!!

Feb 17 2016: Issued!

Feb 29 2016: POE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Together! <3

ROC

Feb 22 2018: ROC packet sent

Feb 26 2018: USPS confirmed delivery

Mar 10 2018: NOA1 dated March 6 2018

Timeline

Thank you for your advice...Actually I dont have one because when my husband sent it to the NVC we didnt make a copy? Do you think he should printout another one and sent it to me to have on my interview date ?

yes, that's what i did. I print out another one filled it out again and sent it to my husband. Just in case i didnt want to take any chances of them asking for something that he didnt have.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.