9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I HAD MY INTERVEIW the 17 th of march 2015 in casablanca morocco . they kept my passport and gave me a pink ticket and they told me we will call u. thats all. my case got updated twice . the 15 of april and 17 of december and still saying AP . is that normal to be under this **** for almost 10 months ??????

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

It's not normal, but unfortunately, it is also not unusual, especially for male Muslims from a country like yours.

You could have your USC fiance contact her senator to see if they can get an update, but ultimately, it is a waiting game.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I HAD MY INTERVEIW the 17 th of march 2015 in casablanca morocco . they kept my passport and gave me a pink ticket and they told me we will call u. thats all. my case got updated twice . the 15 of april and 17 of december and still saying AP . is that normal to be under this **** for almost 10 months ??????

AP can go anywhere from 2 days to 2 years or longer.

November 14th, 2013: She's here!

December 12th, 2013: Picked up marriage license.

December 14th, 2013: Wedding

6gai.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

They told me same thing after I submitted my passport & medical exam on dec 14 of 2015 . I also got a pink ticket with number on it . So just wait .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Here's a random question, If you call NVC can they give you an insight. I'm only saying that because there was someone else in a long AP...and the embassy kept going back and forth on the passport and if it was ready or not. The member here on VJ mentioned she called NVC

and they said everything looks good they just need to issue the visa.

I never responded back...but made me think does NVC have any insight to that kinda stuff? This was also a K1 Visa situation.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Here's a random question, If you call NVC can they give you an insight. I'm only saying that because there was someone else in a long AP...and the embassy kept going back and forth on the passport and if it was ready or not. The member here on VJ mentioned she called NVC

and they said everything looks good they just need to issue the visa.

I never responded back...but made me think does NVC have any insight to that kinda stuff? This was also a K1 Visa situation.

I called NVC several times and they were clueless what's going on at the embassy. Also each time I called they had a different story to tell, so they were no help when I called.

Did you e-mail embassy to inquire about the status? We waited 4.5 months in AP.

:luv:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hello

we are in the same boat , have our interview on 4 DECEMBER 2015 and we got the 221g because we need the traduction of the marriage certificate and on 8 DECEMBER i give the certificate to the CO from the window and then he got my passport and i ask him if we got approved he say yes and he say you can come and get your visa next week from ARAMEX , from this day the CEAC status its say READY , and only the Status Updated in 4 DECEMBER , 8 DECEMBER , 23 DECEMBER , when we contact them this the email we got from the DOS :

Case is still subject to administrative review. Unfortunately, we have no control over the length of time this review will take and we cannot predict when it will be completed. Please be assured that we will notify you as soon as we can continue processing his case.

we really dont know what we can do ?

why they say we got approve and come to get your visa next week ???

Edited by wantknow

Married:.................................08/02/11
I-130 Sent:.............................05/21/12

I-130 Packet Recv'd:..............05/23/12
I-130 Touched:.......................05/25/12
I-130 NOA 1:..........................06/02/12
I-130 RFE:..............................09/06/12
I-130 RFE Sent:......................09/14/12
I-130 RFE Recv'd: ..................09/18/12
I-130 Petition Denied:.............10/09/12
2nd USCIS I-130 Petition
I-130 Sent:......................................12/17/14
I-130 Packet Recv'd:.......................12/22/14
I-130 NOA 1:...................................12/24/14
I-130 NOA 2:................................... 05/19/15
I-130 NOA 2 Hardcopy Recv'd: ......05/22/15
I-130 Petition Sent to NVC:.............05/26/15
I-130 Petition Recv'd At NVC:........................06/02/15
Case No. assigned Recv'd over phone: ....... 06/16/15
NVC Welcome letter Recv'd: .........................06/19/15
Agent assigned: .............................................07/06/15
AOS fee paid: .................................................07/06/15
AOS confirmed paid: ......................................07/08/15
IV Bill Recv'd by email:....................................07/21/15
IV Bill paid online:............................................08/01/15
Submit DS-260:...............................................08/10/15
AOS & IV Packet sent:....................................08/11/15
Scanned Date:.................................................08/13/15
Case Completed:.............................................08/31/15
Medical Exam : ...............................................10/28/15
Interview Date: ................................................11/11/15
Interview Date Rescheduled By Consulate : .12/04/15
Results: Approved Admin Review / AP..........12/08/15

Case Returned to USCIS .................................05/17/16

Case Reaffirmed: ..............................................09/18/17

Case Forwarded to Consulate: ........................10/12/17

2nd Interview: ...................................................11/17/17

Case Updated By Consulate: ............................12/28/17

Case Status Changed to Issued: ......................12/29/17
Visa Ready Pick up at Aramex: .........................12/30/17
Visa In Hand: ............01/03/18

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

we really dont know what we can do ?

You can basically wait. I imagine they weren't in any particular rush to get anything done over the holidays, so that's probably created a delay.

Also the officer can approve that he's received everything and move the petition forward, but has no say over the AP process.

November 14th, 2013: She's here!

December 12th, 2013: Picked up marriage license.

December 14th, 2013: Wedding

6gai.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.