LookyWhatIFound

December 2015 I-130 Filers

1,437 posts in this topic

Congrats to all of you have been approved! That's awesome!!!!

I am still waiting my NO2!! :cry:

A lot of people are still waiting, seems like next week or so we may see more Nebraska approvals! :)

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Case Transferred to US Embassy in Riga Latvia at the end of October.

If you really want it, you'll find a way!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Hi guys, I'm a December Filer, and I've been watching this thread for awhile.

Few minutes ago,I received a text message saying my case has been updated, and when I checked my status on USCIS site, I found

"On April 27, 2016, we approved your Form I-130".

So, I thought I should give you guys a heads up especially for Texas filers (I know how do you feel).
I guess we're all in the same boat...all of us wanna be with their someone; under the same roof... :(
Good luck to all of us in this journey.

P.S.
Special thanks to LookyWhatIFound for all the efforts and the help she provides.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Congrats Nadhir, you are considered Jan 2016 filer just like me. I sent my petition by Dec 28, USCIS received it by Jan 4 as well.

I guess looky is not a woman :)

Edited by daylightvn

Hi guys, I'm a December Filer, and I've been watching this thread for awhile.

Few minutes ago,I received a text message saying my case has been updated, and when I checked my status on USCIS site, I found

"On April 27, 2016, we approved your Form I-130".

So, I thought I should give you guys a heads up especially for Texas filers (I know how do you feel).

I guess we're all in the same boat...all of us wanna be with their someone; under the same roof... :(

Good luck to all of us in this journey.

P.S.

Special thanks to LookyWhatIFound for all the efforts and the help she provides.

Big Congratulations Nadhir, oh and your case was from Texas also! Wow you and I are the first two to be approved from there. Also I am happy you found something I said helpful! :D The picture is actually my wife and her dog.

Good luck with NVC!

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Congrats Nadhir, you are considered Jan 2016 filer just like me. I sent my petition by Dec 28, USCIS received it by Jan 4 as well.

Very perceptive daylight! Oh and I fully expect you to get approved next week, or I will be quite dissapointed! :D

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

thanks looky but I changed my mind a bit reading your K1 case and now CR-1. We started to like Europe a bit more and want to stay here longer than planned. So for me if approval comes earlier I may have to find a very good reason not to delay the next procedures with NVC :)

Timeline

Big Congratulations Nadhir, oh and your case was from Texas also! Wow you and I are the first two to be approved from there. Also I am happy you found something I said helpful! :D The picture is actually my wife and her dog.

Good luck with NVC!

Oh so sorry about that Looky, I thought so based on the profile pic. really sorry.

Best of luck to you too with the NVC.

Thank you daylightvn, for me they received it by new year's eve lol December 31st.

Et bon courage a ton voyage.

Oh so sorry about that Looky, I thought so based on the profile pic. really sorry.

Best of luck to you too with the NVC.

Oh on problem. :D

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Good news!! Got a text today to my phone saying my case status had been updated. Logged in ASAP and sure enough, it says our file is being transferred to the NVC!

Looks like the approval happened yesterday...I wonder why it took a day to update online but either way, I'm not complaining!

I texted my husband right away that the petition was approved. He said, "What does that mean?"

Me: We get to send in more money and paperwork! Woo hoo!

Met: December 2009

Married: April 2015

Received CR-1 visa: February 2017

POE (as IR-1): April 2017

Oath ceremony: November 2020

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good news!! Got a text today to my phone saying my case status had been updated. Logged in ASAP and sure enough, it says our file is being transferred to the NVC!

Looks like the approval happened yesterday...I wonder why it took a day to update online but either way, I'm not complaining!

I texted my husband right away that the petition was approved. He said, "What does that mean?"

CONGRATS

Woohoo, who doesn't like to spend more money! :D Congratulation JlovesA. Wow another texas filer approved. I guess they're running faster than the VJ stats are showing. Well my case status has never updated, I guess I just have to take Texas on their word. :whistle:

Edited by LookyWhatIFound

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Woohoo, who doesn't like to spend more money! :D Congratulation JlovesA. Wow another texas filer approved. I guess they're running faster than the VJ stats are showing. Well my case status has never updated, I guess I just have to take Texas on their word. :whistle:

This is great news for Texas filers. It seems like Nebraska is slowing down again...when was the last Nebraska approval? It seems like it's been a while now...

First meeting: 04/14/12

Wedding: 11/23/15

i130 petition sent to Phoenix Lockbox: 01/20/16

NOA1: 01/26/16 (Notice Date written on I-797c)

NOA2: ???

This is great news for Texas filers. It seems like Nebraska is slowing down again...when was the last Nebraska approval? It seems like it's been a while now...

Yesterday Mr. qalon Nebraska filer was approved. I think several got approved last week. I can't really tell if its slowing down the VJ chart looks the same to me and they say December 19th NOA1s are getting approved.

It seems like Texas just leaped forward, just a few days ago VJ said they were proceessing early November and now early December!

We've still got a bunch in both Texas and Nebraska still waiting to get approved.

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Timeline

Congraaaaats JlovesA,

I wanna ask you what does your case status says exactly?

does it say "case transferred to NVC?

Mine says "case approved " that's all.

Thank you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.