Loveherforever49

AP processing got a new interview a couple weeks later

19 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

fingers crossed. I think this is very uncommon as i was researching and could not find any AP case that got a new date as fast as we did. Message me bc my wifi is slow and sometimes i dont get update notifications thanks!

Timeline

A good friend of mine had same thing like you back in October 2013. They had to go back 2 weeks later for 2nd interview. They were approved. But it was a tough interview and be prepared for everything. I also read here another couple got denied 2 weeks later after 2nd interview. Good luck to you. You must attend the interview to have chance of passing the interview.

Timeline

fingers crossed. I think this is very uncommon as i was researching and could not find any AP case that got a new date as fast as we did. Message me bc my wifi is slow and sometimes i dont get update notifications thanks!

They will take you to private room and interrogate separately to try to find discrepancy in your statement. Be prepared.

All I can say is get as ready as you can. Review all possible questions they may ask. And I dunno how your personal relationship with God is but Id suggest you to pray. He can help you where no one else can. And stay positive.

Timeline

Here is the post from my good friend who was in your same situation. Let me know if you have any questions

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/464291-update-on-our-2nd-embassy-visit/#entry6632953

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/464107-2nd-embassy-visit-post-interview/

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/user/117975-draygri/

You are in one of the toughest embassy. Get ready and be prepared.

Timeline

Here is the post from my good friend who was in your same situation. Let me know if you have any questions

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/464291-update-on-our-2nd-embassy-visit/#entry6632953

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/464107-2nd-embassy-visit-post-interview/

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/user/117975-draygri/

You are in one of the toughest embassy. Get ready and be prepared.

The person in above link and myself fought one of the toughest embassy to pass interview. Looks like you were denied once before just like me. Was it K-1? Mine was K-1 first time. It was incredibly easy 2nd time around as I overwhelmed them with evidences. Not that I didn't have good evidence first time either. Actually I had everything but the kitchen sink but was still denied. I had better evidence then 99% people but to this date I still cannot figure out why they denied me first time. All I can say it was based on race, religion and national origin those are the only reason I was denied first time. By the way, it's the toughest embassy to approve for visa anywhere in the world by far. It's like winning lottery. 9 out of 10 gets denied visa here for no reason at all

Timeline

The person in above link and myself fought one of the toughest embassy to pass interview. Looks like you were denied once before just like me. Was it K-1? Mine was K-1 first time. It was incredibly easy 2nd time around as I overwhelmed them with evidences. Not that I didn't have good evidence first time either. Actually I had everything but the kitchen sink but was still denied. I had better evidence then 99% people but to this date I still cannot figure out why they denied me first time. All I can say it was based on race, religion and national origin those are the only reason I was denied first time. By the way, it's the toughest embassy to approve for visa anywhere in the world by far. It's like winning lottery. 9 out of 10 gets denied visa here for no reason at all

Yes I am aware of the denial rates but when I went with my wife the other day most people actually passed their interviews easily I sat and listened to most everyone's interview. But now they put up cubicle walls in between the intended apllicants and the windows so it can get a bit hard to hear especially when you sit around chit chatty people like I did. Failed first K1 now second time around I'm praying that she passes so we start our family and life.

Timeline

Take every piece of evidence you have and prepare both of you for many personal questions. They want to approve you. That's why they didn't just deny you. They are trying to approve you. So be confident and prepared. You should be fine.

Timeline

Try to contact your senators right away. They can contact embassy on behalf of you. All done by email so there is a chance you still have time to do that. You were denied once you should have done that before interview. But you can try it today! You have to give them permission first so they can contact embassy. If you can try

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Why did you fail the first attempt? Have you guys "fixed" the reason for the first denial?

Noa 1 August 15th 2011
Noa 2 March 2nd

NVC case numbers March 22nd
My sons AOS and IV bill paid March 23rd (status in progress)
My sons AOS and IV bill shows as paid March 26
My IV bill paid March 26
Both packages sent on March 26
My IV bill shows as paid on March 27th
CC on both cases March 30

Current record holder of fastest through the NVC :D

Medical exam in Stockholm April 13th
Interview on May 16th !!!

POE Anchorage July 12th!! 2012

July 2015 n-400 in the mail

September 2015, interview

October 23rd 2015, Oath ceremony!!!!!​​

Timeline

They never give you any specific reason for denial. All they tell you is they have reason to believe the relationship is not a bonafide relationship. To this day I don't know specific reason. But witnessing many interviews over 3/4 years at this embassy, because of massive visa fraud in the past, they deny cases for no reason at all as soon as they see any red flag and they don't want to hear about it or let applicant explain anything. They take easy way out just flat out deny no matter how much evidence you have. I can say it for sure because I had mountains of evidence that 99% of people don't have that includes my wife traveling multiple countries with me staying in a foreign country with my parents in a complete strange sorrounding language wise and cultural wise and had passport full of visa stamps in both of our passports traveling together. How that could be if we were not real?? Dealing with this embassy for few years the most damaging red flag is getting engaged or getting married on first actual physical visit which was also my case. Then few other red flags co kept mentioning during interview. Not same race not same ethnicity not same religion or language etc etc. So even though we had a perfect interview and all answers were correct, I know because I answered them all somehow co let me stand at the interview and asked me most questions. He denied us after the interview. Didn't matter of all those evidences. He even asked my wife how she liked food in another country and how she liked her future parents in law since she visited them. I thought it was a slam dunk approval. But...anyway so I have no idea what was exact cause of denial I guess all those red flags I mentioned combined. I did not do anything to correct anything because there was nothing to correct. By the way by the 2nd time around I had lot more evidence lot more international travel with wife and 8 trips to Cambodia. 2nd time we treated like VIP at the embassy by the way.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Why did you fail the first attempt? Have you guys "fixed" the reason for the first denial?

Were they denied (refused). I thought the OP stated they requested a second interview and something about being in AP.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

I read that op stated that they failed the first K1.... if this was just another interview it would still be the same K1 now they are doing cr1

Edited by Alaska2012

Noa 1 August 15th 2011
Noa 2 March 2nd

NVC case numbers March 22nd
My sons AOS and IV bill paid March 23rd (status in progress)
My sons AOS and IV bill shows as paid March 26
My IV bill paid March 26
Both packages sent on March 26
My IV bill shows as paid on March 27th
CC on both cases March 30

Current record holder of fastest through the NVC :D

Medical exam in Stockholm April 13th
Interview on May 16th !!!

POE Anchorage July 12th!! 2012

July 2015 n-400 in the mail

September 2015, interview

October 23rd 2015, Oath ceremony!!!!!​​

Timeline

They were denied as K-1 applicant in the past. It is very common in high visa fraud countries and particularly in Cambodia where 9 out of 10 K-1 cases gets denied. Also they never give a specific reason either other then a generic 221(g) letter stating they have a reason to believe their relationship is not genuine. Every denial gets same letter. So there is no question about what to fix how to fix why the case was denied. You kind of sense though when they focus on a question though. Main focus at this particular embassy they focus on getting engaged on first physical visit. If you ask why they are denying visa right after interview they say the same thing on the letter and tell to contact USCIS once case gets back to US which never happens and case expires eventually. So once K-1 gets denied, you are at a dead end. Need to start from the scratch.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.