BKN

December 2015 I-129F Filers [edited title]

1,886 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Wait a noa2 in 19 days??????

Yep! That would be me. I saw one done in 8 days last month (Haiti as well) So I didn't beat a record unfortunately. Fingers crossed that more of us will see NOA2's within the next few days.

After a month since sending my application the check finally deposited today but i havent receive any notification via email or text should i be worry? You guys recieved the notification via email and text before your check í deposit right?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

After a month since sending my application the check finally deposited today but i havent receive any notification via email or text should i be worry? You guys recieved the notification via email and text before your check í deposit right?

My packet was received on the 7th, my check was cashed on the 9th, I received noa1 on the 10th.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

If you don't receive anything by Tuesday I'd give USCIS a cqll, sometimes even if you use the notification form with your petition they sometimes don't notify you.

11/30: Sent I-129F package to Dallas Lockbox

12/01: Petition recieved and signed

12/03: NOA1 text recieved @4:23pm

12/03: NOA1 Email recieved, sent to CSC

12/07: NOA1 hard copy recieved

Well mine is for the Dominican republic, on the other side of Haiti, so hopefully I can get the same treatment? Wishful thinking. I'm so excited for everybody, im glad we are all in this together!

If you don't receive anything by Tuesday I'd give USCIS a cqll, sometimes even if you use the notification form with your petition they sometimes don't notify you.

THanks guys,

about 2 hours later i received the text from USCIS and email with case number\. My application is being forward to California for processing.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Newbie and patiently waiting:

November 20, 2015- i-129f sent out.

November 25,2015- i-129f was delivered.

November 30, 2015- Email and text notification that application was accepted.

December 5, 2015- NOA1 hard copy received.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Getting everything together to send to my fiance with anticipation of receiving noa2, it says to send everything duplicate that you sent to the lockbox, for the life of me I don't remember what pictures I used, I made a few double prints but missing like 4 pictures and can't remmeber, does it matter if I send different ones to her? Also for the letter of intent since you need a new that is dated much closers to the interview date.

Should I just wait until she gets the interview scheduled or can I just date it...let's say...2 months from now?

Edited by ThisguyJerry

11/30: Sent I-129F package to Dallas Lockbox

12/01: Petition recieved and signed

12/03: NOA1 text recieved @4:23pm

12/03: NOA1 Email recieved, sent to CSC

12/07: NOA1 hard copy recieved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Getting everything together to send to my fiance with anticipation of receiving noa2, it says to send everything duplicate that you sent to the lockbox, for the life of me I don't remember what pictures I used, I made a few double prints but missing like 4 pictures and can't remmeber, does it matter if I send different ones to her? Also for the letter of intent since you need a new that is dated much closers to the interview date.

Should I just wait until she gets the interview scheduled or can I just date it...let's say...2 months from now?

I should not think the different pictures from what you sent should matter. The duplicate is more for paperwork. Different pictures means extra evidence.

For my second letter of intent to marry, I just post dated to around the date that VJ gave me as an estimate of NOA2.

ThisguyJerry, on 27 Dec 2015 - 07:34 AM, said:

You can send different pictures as it is not a concern of the CO if they are different. Just be sure that any evidence of your relationship, demonstrates to anyone (CO included) that yours is truly based on love and not on a "scam". Some CO's are not asking for the pictures but someone do as it proves to them what the status of your relationship is. Besides, I find the female CO's ask more often about the wedding plans and the pictures than their male counterparts'. Just a woman thing I guess.

The letter of intent is not needed as they already have your copy from the initial filling. Get the USEM Embassy Letter <click here> and what is contained in it are the only documents that are required. The NOA2 is a boilerplate of documents intended to cover all Embassy's. The Philippines does not require it.

The only original documents needed is the IRS1040 (IRS transcripts are best choice), W2's and employer letter. Those can be FedEx to her, about $80.00. All other document she should have a copy. Scan to PDF's and send to her or better yet, I recommend using Dropbox <click here> whereby you both have access to your documents if ever needed and it is free to use if you stay within the free size box, which is more then enough for this process.

I recommend that you also participate over in the Philippine sub-forum to ask these types of questions. Most here are processing, like you, for the first time and they may or may not have the answer. Staying here with friends is nice to share experiences but for the "meat" for your answers will be in the sub-forum.

Further step by step instructions for processing through the Philippines can be found at the red twisting arrow found below in my signature box.

I hope this helps you.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Abisflores, on 26 Dec 2015 - 10:28 AM, said:Abisflores, on 26 Dec 2015 - 10:28 AM, said:

Newbie and patiently waiting:

November 20, 2015- i-129f sent out.

November 25,2015- i-129f was delivered.

November 30, 2015- Email and text notification that application was accepted.

December 5, 2015- NOA1 hard copy received.

Welcome to the "journey". Glad you can join us.

There are many steps that you are going to encounter along your visa path, especially in the Philippines. We find that not all documents or processes after the NOA2 is the same. Embassy's have a lot of leeway when it comes to what works for the Embassy to approve you for a visa.

The Philippines is different as they require some Philippine specific documents like CFO, NBI, CENOMAR etc. So, to make your life easier, I have created a website for processing through USEM Philippines and it is free to use. I discuss and lead you to the documents and processes needed so you will avoid the "gotchas" that get you delayed or denied.

The link is at the red twisting arrow below in my signature box below. Also, the sub-forum for the Philippines here on VJ is also another place you want to be familiar with. A lot of us veterans are there to help.

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Hope everyone had a lovely christmas. Still waiting for NOA2 hoping its not too far behind.

**I am the Beneficiary from the UK**

K1 Journey

Got Engaged - December 2nd, 2015 :wub:
Posted I-129F to Dallas, TX, - December 2nd
I-129F Delivered to Dallas Lockbox - December 7th 2015
Received NOA1 E Notification - December 10th 2015
NOA1 Hardcopy Recieved - December 14th 2015
NOA2 Notification - January 27th 2016 49 days from NOA1
Rang and Received LDN number from NVC - 8th February 2016
Medical - 4th March 2016
*Knightsbridge required more medical information*
Case completed and being sent to Embassy from Knightsbridge 23rd March 2016
Interview Date: 21st April 2016
APPROVED!! :DVisa Issued: 25th of April 2016
Visa ready for Delivery: 27th April 2016
Visa Delivered & in hand: 28th April 2016
POE Phoenix - 12th May 2016
Married - 28th of May 2016

AOS Journey

AOS sent to Chicago Lockbox 5th July 2016
Arrived at Chicago Lockbox 7th July 2016
3 texts/Emails NOA1 11 July 2016
Hardcopies Recieved in the mail 16th July 2016
Case numbers start working on the USCIS website 7th September 2016
Infopass appointment Scheduled for 09/15/2016 at local office.
EAD and AP updated to "Approved!" -14th September 2016
Infopass appointment and Biometrics completed 15th September 2016
EAD updated to "Card being produced!" 15 September 2016
Biometrics scheduled 28th September 2016 - Completed
Recieved hardcopies of the approval notices for EAD and AP 19th September 2016
EAD status changed to "Card mailed" - 22nd September 2016
EAD/AP combo card in hand - 29th September 2016
AOS Interview - 21st December 2016 - Approved!!
Card Production ordered. - 21st December 2016
AOS status changed to "Card was mailed" - 27th December 2016

Recieved Greencard in the mail - 29th December 2016

ROC - September 2018

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

Hope everyone had a lovely christmas. Still waiting for NOA2 hoping its not too far behind.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Waiting for that NOA2 also.

Good to know we are all waiting.

Finally Together :)I am the Beneficiary

K-1 Visa Journey

December 9th, 2015: I-129F Sent

December 14th, 2015: NOA1 - Hard Copy

January 19th, 2016: NOA2 - Hard Copy

February 2nd, 2016: NVC Received

​February 22nd, 2016: Consulate Received

​March 28th, 2016: Interview Date

April 1st, 2016: Visa Received

​May 16th, 2016: US Entry ---> Houston, TX

May 21st, 2016: Marriage ---> Lexington, MA

AOS Journey

June 10th, 2016: Mailed Package (AOS & EAD & AP via USPS Priority Mail)

​June 14h, 2016: Received delivery notification from UPS

​June 24th, 2016: Check was cashed

​June 27th, 2016: NOA-1 - E-Notification (email & text message) for AOS & AP

​July 1st, 2016: NOA-1 Hard Copy for AOS & AP

​July 7th, 2016: Rejected EAD for missing sign

​July 11th, 2016: Sent EAD application again

July 12th, 2016: Biometrics Invitation

​July 18th, 2016: NOA-1 Hard Copy for EAD

​July 20th, 2016: Biometrics Appointment Done :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Congratulations everyone, wishing you all well on your journey.

1. Ok, after we understood what a K-1 visa was, took about two weeks to grasp, get our heads around the whole process. Mailed in 28 August.

2. While we were back together in Vn, we received our I-129-F reply as approved in the mail in CA, a friend opened it for us. Dated: 10 September (this was when we received our receipt number)

Of course we were elated. "approved" sounds like a big deal to us, right? ...well it Dated: 10 September

4. After I returned to CA. I received the notice that our approved I-129-F, arrives in HCMC, Vn. Dated: 24 November

5. December 01, I am driving and receive a call from my fiancé, she received her package in Vn. Date: 01 December

After both of us stopped jumping up and down, we began working together on filling the stuff in.

After about a week of scanning in Vn/US >< we decided to do everything, her police record ck. single

doc. after 01 January 2016 because I will have all our financials ready 15 January 2016.

6. She is hand carrying the package to HCMC herself, getting a receipt after first week of January 2016. Date: ( ? ? ? ? ? ? ) Anyone know what to expect ?? for interview scheduling date in HCMC, Vn.?

Best Wishes Everyone, ...Blessings. KimMerrell . oh, and pray with diligent patience. we are together in Vn. late February, we are estimating early March? what say anyone?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.