Foreign Fantasy

NVC (JUNE 2015 i130 approvals) [edited title]

1,023 posts in this topic

Same for us documents delivered on 1/4. Called and told scan date is 1/5.

Received email yesterday receive date is 1/4.

So I expect case complete in 30 days plus a week. So by 2/10 at the latest.

Just in time to get a interview.

Dwheels76 coming soon to ur thread.

This group here is blessed I see miracles happening.

COSMOS keep your head up. We are still in this together.

It's not how you start but how you finish. ;)

JDBoss, I think you are right by saying this group is blessed. I think it would be awesome to eventually all meet up one day finally and get to chat with each other in persons.

July 20th 2015 - filled I-130 routed to California Service Center

July 28th 2015 - received NOA1 (hard copy)

Sep 22nd 2015 - received email of RFE

Nov 05th 2015 - received NOA2 approval

Nov 16th 2015 - received at NVC

Dec 08th 2015 - received case # and IIN #

Dec 09th 2015 - paid AOS bill

Jan 04th 2016 - sent AOS & IV documents

Jan 06th 2016 - paid IV bill

Jan 08th 2016 - completed DS-260

Jan 06th 2016 - received scan date

Feb 17th 2016 - received 2nd scan date

Mar 18th 2016 - case complete

Mar 28th 2016 - Interview Date Scheduled "May 10th"

April 5th 2016 - Medical examination

May 10th 2016 - interview at consulate

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Fiji
Timeline

Wow i missed out on so much! I see alot of progress here! nice! :)

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas smileys-bananas-734497.gif & a Happy New Year!!!! It's 2016 and this is our year guys!! :D

An update on our cases: scan date is 8th January - far behind because we took our time in sending things out and because we're dealing with Rapid Visa. I'm glad tho that our scan dates are not far behind each other! Again let the wait begin! Fingers crossed for no checklists for us peeps!

picgifs-73-c97d1364b2fe6c9bbaf971b64a130

graphics-exclamation-mark-527817.gif April 9th: Got Married yektdeort6eji5ha.png

CR1 animal-graphics-pigeons-221733.gif CR2

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

just got an email from NVC for the scan date - 1/8/16 :joy:

NOA 1 ----- June 30th

NOA 2-------- Dec 3

Case sent to NVC ----- Dec 4th

Case received NVC ------- Dec 7th

Case # and IIN received ------ Dec 22nd

AOS fee paid online ------------ Dec 22nd

IV fee paid online --------- Dec 23rd

DS 261 - Dec 23rd - reviewed on the phone.

AOS and IV fee shows as paid - 1/4/16

AOS and IV package sent - 1/6/16

DS 260 completed - 1/8/16

NVC scanned packages - 1/11/16

CC - 2/12/16

Interview Scheduled - 2/26/16

Medical date - 4/13/16

Interview date - 4/14/16 - got approved!!!! :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

US entry - 4/29/16 or 5/5/16

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

That is so fast !!!

So happy for you !!

We send our packets friday... I guess it will arrive on wednesday and scan on friday...

Hey DITDOT, glad to see you here !!

event.png
event.png
USCIS
June 1st 2015: Filed I-130 petition
June 3rd 2015: Delivered to Nebraska Lockbox
June 5th 2015: Petition is accepted by USCIS
June 7th 2015: NOA1 received via email/text
June 9th 2015: NOA1 received via mail
November 6th 2015: NOA2 in the website !!!
NVC
December 11th 2015 : Call the NVC and they give me the case number and the invoice ID number
December 21st 2015 : AOS Fee Paid Online
December 20th 2015 : Welcome Letter sent via USPS. No email
December 23rd 2015 : AOS Fee marked as Paid Online
January 5th 2016 : DS261 reviewed by phone ; IV fee must be unlock within 7 days
January 6th 2016 : IV Fee paid but show as "in process"
January 8th 2016 : AOS and IV package sent
January 8th 2016 : IV fee marked as PAID
January 8th 2016 : DS260 COMPLETED
January 19th 2016 : AOS and IV packets reveived !
February 29th 2016 : RFE ...
March 1st 2016 : Documents sent back to NVC with DHL, took 2 days to arrive
March 4th 2016 : Second scan date !
March 22th 2016 : Ask for an Expedite
March 27th 2016 : Expedite Accepted and the case was send directly to the embassy before the CC
April 12th 2016: Mail from the embassy with the interview date
April 15th 2016 : Medical exam : DONE
April 27th 2016 : INTERVIEWWWWWWWWWWWW

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Same for us documents delivered on 1/4. Called and told scan date is 1/5.

Received email yesterday receive date is 1/4.

So I expect case complete in 30 days plus a week. So by 2/10 at the latest.

Just in time to get a interview.

Dwheels76 coming soon to ur thread.

This group here is blessed I see miracles happening.

COSMOS keep your head up. We are still in this together.

It's not how you start but how you finish. ;)

Thanks JD! I have my running shoes on, but we would need a miracle right now to even catch up to the rest of you. Another email was sent last night to our Lawyer and a follow up phone call will be made AGAIN this afternoon. After today, it will be 5 attempts to get a hold of this guy since December 18th!!!

Hopefully today is our lucky day, if not I might just lose it. :bonk:

event.png

Thanks JD! I have my running shoes on, but we would need a miracle right now to even catch up to the rest of you. Another email was sent last night to our Lawyer and a follow up phone call will be made AGAIN this afternoon. After today, it will be 5 attempts to get a hold of this guy since December 18th!!!

Hopefully today is our lucky day, if not I might just lose it. :bonk:

event.png

Why don't you go in person?

tumblr_mx13xz5r3o1spaqpio1_250.gif

Timeline

Why don't you go in person?

We thought about that, but when we call the "secretary" (I think it's his wife) always says he "is not in the office." How do we explain just showing up after they tell us that? Another obstacle is his office is 45 minutes away, hubby is in Canada and I work full time so his office would be closed by the time I get off work. Possibly could skip out and take a long lunch, but I would be even more LIVID if I drove an 1 1/2 hrs in total for them to tell me the same thing. However if we can't get in touch today, I will just have to risk all of it and do just that, make a unannounced visit this week and not leave until I get some answers.

event.png

We thought about that, but when we call the "secretary" (I think it's his wife) always says he "is not in the office." How do we explain just showing up after they tell us that? Another obstacle is his office is 45 minutes away, hubby is in Canada and I work full time so his office would be closed by the time I get off work. Possibly could skip out and take a long lunch, but I would be even more LIVID if I drove an 1 1/2 hrs in total for them to tell me the same thing. However if we can't get in touch today, I will just have to risk all of it and do just that, make a unannounced visit this week and not leave until I get some answers.

event.png

Youre paying him good money, you have a right to get some results for it. It will take him no more than 3 minutes to submit both payments... Unless he is in the hospital in some freak accident, there really is no excuse as to why he has not submitted payment for you guys yet.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas smileys-bananas-734497.gif & a Happy New Year!!!! It's 2016 and this is our year guys!! :D

An update on our cases: scan date is 8th January - far behind because we took our time in sending things out and because we're dealing with Rapid Visa. I'm glad tho that our scan dates are not far behind each other! Again let the wait begin! Fingers crossed for no checklists for us peeps!

Hey Ditdot how are you? Good to see you back.

USCIS:
JUN 15 2015: Filed I-130 petition
JUN 17 2015: Delivered to Chicago Lockbox
JUN 19 2015: Petition is accepted sent to NSC
NOV 16 2015: Case Approved
NOV 23 2015: Case sent to NVC

NVC:
DEC 02 2015: Received at NVC
DEC 17 2015: Case number and IIN created
DEC 18 2015: Received Case number via phone
DEC 18 2015: DS261 Completed Online
DEC 18 2015: AOS Fee Paid Online
DEC 18 2015: Welcome Letter sent via USPS. No email
DEC 21 2015: AOS Fee marked as PAID
DEC 29 2015: AOS and IV package mailed
DEC 31 2015: DS-261 called NVC to unlock
JAN 04 2016: AOS and IV package Delivered
JAN 04 2016: IV Invoiced and paid Online
JAN 04 2016: AOS and IV package scanned/received
JAN 07 2016: IV Fee marked as PAID
JAN 08 2016: DS-260 Submitted
FEB 09 2016: Case Complete (36 days from Scan date) Saw the 3 NA’s
FEB 24 2016: Received Interview date by phone

FEB 26 2016: Received P4 Letter via mail

MAR 23 2016: Petition sent to Embassy. Status is "IN TRANSIT"

MAR 29 2016: Petition arrives at embassy and signed for

MAR 29 2016: Status changes to "READY" with Case Status update: 29 MAR-2016

APR 26 2016: Case Status updated. First touch since arriving at embassy.
APR 28 2016: Interview day - In Additional Administrative Processing

APR 29 2016: Case Status updated

MAY 3 2016: Email from Embassy to drop off Passport. We are APPROVED. Thank God!!

MAY 4 2016: Dropped off Passport

MAY 13 2016: Case Status updated to ISSUED

MAY 20 2016: Picked up Visa package and Passport. Praise God!!

JUNE 28 2016: POE HOUSTON here I come!!

Hello

I peticion for my husband in july 2015. I have been trying to do everything as fast as possible. My case is already at nvc,all fees paid, both packets sent... They received then on the 21th of dec... I received an email a week ago apologizing for the long wait time and to wait the 30 days.... Has anyone's case here been completed already???

Hello

I peticion for my husband in july 2015. I have been trying to do everything as fast as possible. My case is already at nvc,all fees paid, both packets sent... They received then on the 21th of dec... I received an email a week ago apologizing for the long wait time and to wait the 30 days.... Has anyone's case here been completed already???

You could find that out for yourself by actually reading a few pages back...

But since you asked. No case completes here.

You could find that out for yourself by actually reading a few pages back...

But since you asked. No case completes here.

Thanks for the quick reply... I read almost all the pages but asked anyways just in case if I missed anyone.

Once again thanks

Thanks for the quick reply... I read almost all the pages but asked anyways just in case if I missed anyone.

Once again thanks

No problem, sorry if I seemed rude :D

Timeline

Youre paying him good money, you have a right to get some results for it. It will take him no more than 3 minutes to submit both payments... Unless he is in the hospital in some freak accident, there really is no excuse as to why he has not submitted payment for you guys yet.

PAID him good money, he was paid in full November 20th once we received our NOA2. My husband called him again at 1pm today and some guy answered and told my husband he was just the answering service, tried to ring him but he "must be on the phone".. "but he would email the lawyer his message." #######!! My husband is going to call back again at 4pm. And I will call tomorrow. We are dumb founded as what to do. He has all our documents too, today marks 25 days that he has been MIA with zero contact to our emails or phone calls and FEES STILL NOT PAID! :ranting:

event.png

Great to see you Ditdot!! :)

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.