Brad&Louise

RFE HELP **please** G-325 A

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello,

I recieved and RFE from USCIS and it read:

"Please submit a properly completed and signed form G-325 A Biographic Information for the beneficiary XXXXXXX"

I know for a fact I submitted this form with the original petition. It was an original (not a copy) signed, dated by her. Does anyone else have any experience with this type of RFE? I can only think of 2 possible problems after reviewing the form.

1) The portion of the form that says "current husband or wife (if none so state)" we did not write "none" on either of our forms mine or hers. Would this cause the form to be rejected? How come they did not reject mine as well?

2) The portion of the form that says "applicants last address outside of the United States of more than 1 year" We put all 5 of her previous addresses in the above section titled "applicants residence last five years" Do we still need to put her last address again below? It seems redundant and unnecessary, but after reviewing I guess, technically if one of the "above" addresses was for more than one year and outside of the United States it would possibly fall under that category... I dont know...????

I am so frustrated :(

We have been waiting a long time for this and we were VERY careful to fill out everything correctly. It took a very long time to review and compile all of the info and forms and USCIS is absolutely NO HELP over the phone. They only answer general questions. Also their RFE was so vague that I dont know if they lost the form or if something was incorrect. How can they just send a once sentence request without providing me with details such as you left this part blank or you didnt submit it at all...???

Cany anyone help me? What do I do???

Thanks everyone.

Complete and submit a new one. Even if they lost it you won't ever get them to admit it, so it's pointless to try and do anything over the phone.

It's a relatively simple fix.

Widow/er AoS Guide | Have AoS questions? Read (some) answers here

AoS

Day 0 (4/23/12) Petitions mailed (I-360, I-485, I-765)
2 (4/25/12) Petitions delivered to Chicago Lockbox
11 (5/3/12) Received 3 paper NOAs
13 (5/5/12) Received biometrics appointment for 5/23
15 (5/7/12) Did an unpleasant walk-in biometrics in Fort Worth, TX
45 (6/7/12) Received email & text notification of an interview on 7/10
67 (6/29/12) EAD production ordered
77 (7/9/12) Received EAD
78 (7/10/12) Interview
100 (8/1/12) I-485 transferred to Vermont Service Centre
143 (9/13/12) Contacted DHS Ombudsman
268 (1/16/13) I-360, I-485 consolidated and transferred to Dallas
299 (2/16/13) Received second interview letter for 3/8
319 (3/8/13) Approved at interview
345 (4/3/13) I-360, I-485 formally approved; green card production ordered
353 (4/11/13) Received green card

Naturalisation

Day 0 (1/3/18) N-400 filed online

Day 6 (1/9/18) Walk-in biometrics in Fort Worth, TX

Day 341 (12/10/18) Interview was scheduled for 1/14/19

Day 376 (1/14/19) Interview

Day 385 (1/23/19) Denied

Day 400 (2/7/19) Denial revoked; N-400 approved; oath ceremony set for 2/14/19

Day 407 (2/14/19) Oath ceremony in Dallas, TX

And if it says state "none", do it. Send another for yourself in case they notice yours.

Take each question literally and don't evaluate redundancy of address info.

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Absolutely with "current spouse", if you're doing a K-1, you're not married. So put "none".

I'm also telling my fiancee to send me 3 originals of everything, so if they lose a document, I already have a replacement to send.

K-1 Application sent 2-16-16

Received at Dallas lockbox 2-18-16

NOA1, sent to California 2-23-16

NOA2 4-21-16

NVC shipped to Manila 5-12-16

Consulate received 5-16-16

US Embassy Interview -- APPROVED!!! 8-24-16 :dancing: :joy: :dancing:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello,

I recieved and RFE from USCIS and it read:

"Please submit a properly completed and signed form G-325 A Biographic Information for the beneficiary XXXXXXX"

I know for a fact I submitted this form with the original petition. It was an original (not a copy) signed, dated by her. Does anyone else have any experience with this type of RFE? I can only think of 2 possible problems after reviewing the form.

1) The portion of the form that says "current husband or wife (if none so state)" we did not write "none" on either of our forms mine or hers. Would this cause the form to be rejected? How come they did not reject mine as well?

2) The portion of the form that says "applicants last address outside of the United States of more than 1 year" We put all 5 of her previous addresses in the above section titled "applicants residence last five years" Do we still need to put her last address again below? It seems redundant and unnecessary, but after reviewing I guess, technically if one of the "above" addresses was for more than one year and outside of the United States it would possibly fall under that category... I dont know...????

I am so frustrated :(

We have been waiting a long time for this and we were VERY careful to fill out everything correctly. It took a very long time to review and compile all of the info and forms and USCIS is absolutely NO HELP over the phone. They only answer general questions. Also their RFE was so vague that I dont know if they lost the form or if something was incorrect. How can they just send a once sentence request without providing me with details such as you left this part blank or you didnt submit it at all...???

Cany anyone help me? What do I do???

Thanks everyone.

Under wife's last address of more than 1 year I put "Never left Philippines and Never in USA" , We have her current address in the Philippines to present date listed on the line above however. I guess this question is meant more for people who are already residing in the US.

Use the example forms on this site. They will help ensure that you supply duplicate info or none when needed. Never make assumptions with these forms. Give them exactly what they ask for. If you are not sure, search this site or ask. There is always someone here to help.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.