MoroccanEscape

November 2015 I-130 Filers

178 posts in this topic

Thanks for ur response and no I haven't received anything in the mail yet do u knw what are some of the stuff they ask for on the ref are is different for everyone.... Feel relieved

like others have said...Rfe is different for everyone and they can be asking for anything... So just wait for d hardcopy mail...cheers

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Lithuania
Timeline

We are in pending for some security checks, its already been 5 months since waiting, does anyone know how long it takes for this security checks ?

Good afternoon or morning,., ok I received the ref today in the mail tht the ref is for marriage certificate but Wht they gave me an n Jamaica was a marriage register

Sorry do u think tht will wrk

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I called the NVC this morning and our case was complete on Friday 6/24. Now just waiting for an interview date. :dancing:

Praying we are through this soon. Continued good luck to everyone.

u10nm5.png

hSSvm6.png

Timeline

I called the NVC this morning and our case was complete on Friday 6/24. Now just waiting for an interview date. :dancing:

Praying we are through this soon. Continued good luck to everyone.

Interview e-mail came this afternoon. What a quick response ! Interview 8/17. I am seeing light at the end of this very long tunnel.

u10nm5.png

hSSvm6.png

Timeline

I am not sure where else to pose this question, so forgive me if this is the wrong place.

My husbands interview is 8/17 in Casablanca, Morocco. I have read that you have to register with Aramex to pick up your passport if you receive your visa. My question is, when do you do that ? Before or after the interview ?

u10nm5.png

hSSvm6.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Interview e-mail came this afternoon. What a quick response ! Interview 8/17. I am seeing light at the end of this very long tunnel.

Good luck to you!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello,

I have my interview on the 20th of July. I have all my documents organised I'm just uncertain about one thing: on my interview letter from the NVC it lists one of the required documents as "CORRESPONDENCE INSTRUCTIONS" but I'm not sure what this means. Does it mean the interview letter or is this something else?

I'd really appreciate any insight. Thank you.

i submitted my I-130 on july 1st and received an email notice of receipt on july 8th. this email only confirmed receipt and included a receipt number. it suggested i check the website once i received my official I-797 via mail. im super confused as to why i still have not received anything via snail mail.

NOTE: i submitted my I-130 with the NVC documents as well with hopes of speeding up the process (bad advice). im also worried they are trying to send my documents to my mailing address abroad as opposed to my USA mailing address. i spoke with a customer service rep at USCIS on july 13th who said they will never mail docs to a foreign mailing address.

thoughts anyone?

Hello,

I have my interview on the 20th of July. I have all my documents organised I'm just uncertain about one thing: on my interview letter from the NVC it lists one of the required documents as "CORRESPONDENCE INSTRUCTIONS" but I'm not sure what this means. Does it mean the interview letter or is this something else?

I'd really appreciate any insight. Thank you.

Good morning u have to bring that letter from from the nvc stating tht u have a interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.