The Nature  Boy

High School Kid Body-Slams School Security Guard, Then Grounds-and-Pounds Him (Kids are Out of Control These Days)

64 posts in this topic

Yes you are confused dear. I never said Racism does not exist today. I am just saying it goes both ways and that so much of what is posted here is not racism.Also so much of what is called an agenda is just refuting what is claimed by others.

For the record I have not repeatedly posted DOJ stats. I did it once and was suspended.

Actually it doesn't and most of the stuff that does happen is racism. You're confusing racist with racism. I'll explain.

Racist: Anyone can be racist. This is the attitude that you're superior or someone is inferior. Anyone can exhibit this behavior. So it can happen to everybody.

Racism: This is where you get tripped up. Racism doesn't go both ways since in order for that to happen, there would have to be a system in place the benefits minorities exclusively and hampers the majority. Or we the minority would have the ability to keep you from participating in something that you, the majority wanted to do. There is no such thing. That's why the #Bluelivesmatter or #Alllivesmatter is a joke. If a cop kills me and it's caught on tape or even in front of witnesses, the chances of them being acquitted is around 95% based on two factors. The person is a cop and I'm black. If I killed a cop; either in self d or whatever, do you think I will get to walk?

What's racist: The things that happen(walking while black, etc) are racist because they don't happen to white people in the same frequency. How many white women get stopped for jogging in their own neighborhood? How many white celebrities get pulled over and questioned about what they are doing in the neighborhood? How many white people have been arrested for buying an expensive item, or cashing a check?

You talked about the DOJ stats. The FBI crime stats show that black people lead in 3 of the 30 crimes committed here in the US. The other 27 are led by white people. By that logic, white people should be getting harassed on the daily by cops. But that won't happen. Why? Because you will always be given the benefit of the doubt. I have to prove what's given to you.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

This is like dejavoo all over again. I will spare my beloved fellow posters .

Peace

Here's how I see it:

This forum has more white people than minorities. So, if these things happen to you just like they happen to us, why don't you share your experiences?

I open it up to everyone.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Here's how I see it:

This forum has more white people than minorities. So, if these things happen to you just like they happen to us, why don't you share your experiences?

Becuse we have had this same discussion 5 million times and nothing ever changes.

Let's both make a pledge to take a month long no race posts

Becuse we have had this same discussion 5 million times and nothing ever changes.

Get Lib in on this and you have a deal.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Ok what say you lib . Fellow posters .

Is Islam off limits also ?

Can I still make Navy jokes ?

Edited by junebug1210

Ok what say you lib . Fellow posters .

Is Islam off limits also ?

Can I still make Navy jokes ?

Islam would be off limits too. I know that's going to be tough since it provides a huge chunk of source material.

Of course, cause I got Army ones since I did time in both services :devil:

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

So we're shutting down the forum for a month?

Filed: Timeline

I gotta call BS on your attempt to use the recent, obvious LIE told by the "walking while black" dean of journalism. As the video proved (after her misguided attempt at causing the officers involved in trouble at a minimum, fired at most), there were no "lights and sirens" as she was asked to move to the sager side of the road. And the police had NO IDEA of her skin color when they stopped. On top of that, they were very respectful to the lady.

She just wanted her 15 minutes of fame. She got it. I'd like to think she'd be forced to pay a penalty for attempted defamation of character, but doubt that would happen.

Here's how I see it:

I gotta call BS on your attempt to use the recent, obvious LIE told by the "walking while black" dean of journalism. As the video proved (after her misguided attempt at causing the officers involved in trouble at a minimum, fired at most), there were no "lights and sirens" as she was asked to move to the sager side of the road. And the police had NO IDEA of her skin color when they stopped. On top of that, they were very respectful to the lady.

She just wanted her 15 minutes of fame. She got it. I'd like to think she'd be forced to pay a penalty for attempted defamation of character, but doubt that would happen.

If it's so common, why don't you share your experience? Since "WWB" doesn't exist.(I've gone through it myself more than once).

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Timeline

I never said it doesn't exist. We all know it happens, unfortunately (we can leave the "why" for another ]topic, eh?)

But in this case, there was no way the cops could have known the person in the hoodie was black, white, or purple. The woman flat out lied for "dramatic journalism". So courageous she was, to stand up to the two abusive police officers.

If it's so common, why don't you share your experience? Since "WWB" doesn't exist.(I've gone through it myself more than once).

I never said it doesn't exist. We all know it happens, unfortunately (we can leave the "why" for another ]topic, eh?)

But in this case, there was no way the cops could have known the person in the hoodie was black, white, or purple. The woman flat out lied for "dramatic journalism". So courageous she was, to stand up to the two abusive police officers.

To quote an old saying. "You are peeing into the wind" Cops very politely ask a woman to stop doing something dangerous. Then she goes merrily on her way.

Racism Racism the sky is falling, becuse some police somewhere have over reacted.

Yet every day we are told not to judge all for the actions of some.

If they had not done anything and someone had pancaked, her , it would be Black lives matter and screams of racism.

You can't win

To quote an old saying. "You are peeing into the wind" Cops very politely ask a woman to stop doing something dangerous. Then she goes merrily on her way.

Racism Racism the sky is falling, becuse some police somewhere have over reacted.

Yet every day we are told not to judge all for the actions of some.

If they had not done anything and someone had pancaked, her , it would be Black lives matter and screams of racism.

You can't win

this is how i see it, white people really want to make a blanket judgement call on racism and racially biased policing. we really want our perspective to matter. and we just need to accept that our opinion on the existence of racism/blacklivesmatter/ and racially biased policing/police brutality DOES NOT MATTER. we're not black. we are not the minority. our ancestors were not the property of the ruling class. period. end. fin.

all we can do is listen to the experiences of black people in this country. and the reason this forum is so.completely.aggravating is that many white male posters feel it is their duty to try and refute that racism is an issue when YOUR PERSPECTIVE DOES NOT MATTER. why? not because white lives don't matter or white males are the devil but because you don't have any experience being black in this country. none. so your actual duty is to listen to the experiences of those who actually come from the black perspective. that's it. if you don't personally believe that the black perspective is accurate, please remember, your opinion doesn't matter. you're not black.

the day marvin rolls into this forum and starts telling us what it's like to be white in this country, and what our experiences are as white americans - let me know. i'll give him the same speech.