bond1980

supervisor REVIEW NVC

83 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello guys

Going through all comments here has made me more confused, am at the NVC stage, just paid for AOS and have completed ds261. Now I don't know what to do next because I have not received the IV fee bill invoice, so I can pay for it then send both package to NVC. please advise

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hii call the nvc and review ds261 over the phone its going to take 2days and then the IV will be able to pay and and about the package it good idea to send them both now

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Thanks for your respond but how is it possible to send both package now without the IV fee Bar-coded cover sheet from payment portal because i think its mandatory to include it in the package.( that is you have to pay the require fee before you send package.

Yes you need the bar coded sheet before sending it off and don't forget to put your Case number on upper right corner on each of the pages.

Go on the process.. Please read Saylin's Wiki, to be guided. You can Google it.

?

Hello guys i got case completed todaaay good luck everyone

Congrats! When is the start of your Sup Review? :D

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

yayyyy !!!!!congratulations so happy for you :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

yayyyy !!!!!congratulations so happy for you :)

oh yes thank you so much I talked with supervisor this morning and she completed my case over the phone ohhhh i can't wait to get an interview date

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

oh yes thank you so much I talked with supervisor this morning and she completed my case over the phone ohhhh i can't wait to get an interview date

great ..dont worry worst part is over you will get soon interview date :)

Hi all

Today is my 42 days on supervisor review and I'm afraid to call. Do they respect the timeframe? What will happen now if it's still hasn't been reviewed?

Thanks and best luck

yeah i feel your pain they might do another 42 days.

February 4, 2015 I-130 Mailed
March 8, 2015 I-130 NOA1 Approved
April 8, 2014: 1-130 NOA2
May 7, 2015 Case was received by NVC
May 27, 2015: DS 261Selected Agent
May 29, 2015: Paid AOS (Affidavit of Support)

June 7, 2015 AOS Package Mailed

June 12, 2015 Paid IV (Immigrant Visa)

June 15? Website issues
August 21, 2015: DS260 (Visa Application) Completed
Sep 21 Called

Oct 1 Supervisor Review

Oct 9 Called for Update Nothing Done

Oct Called 16 "Just Wait" Supervisors Backup

Nov Called Nov 5

Nov 9 Called CSR SAID Another week and a half

???Call NVC Nov 12. 42 days is up

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.