bond1980

supervisor REVIEW NVC

83 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Nvc received my documents on the 17 of sept and when i called on 19 of oct they havent open my mail so i was put on supervisor review since 20 of oct . I have been calling everyday trying to talk to a supervisor but none was availabe. I am so frustrated and tired of waiting. Hoping for a cc soon

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Nvc received my documents on the 17 of sept and when i called on 19 of oct they havent open my mail so i was put on supervisor review since 20 of oct . I have been calling everyday trying to talk to a supervisor but none was availabe. I am so frustrated and tired of waiting. Hoping for a cc soon

try to call between 8 am to 12 pm EST. this is the best time to get supervisor on line otherwise most of the time you will get the same ans no supervisor available ..good luck

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi everyone! My husband was able to speak with a supervisor after several calls today. He got a nice rep who tried all her best and finally got him connected to a supervisor. The supervisor ADEN promised immediately to put a note on our case for review cos she said she's not in charge.

So, looking forward to getting a CC this week.

ADVISE: Keep trying don't give up!

Filed: Timeline

Good luck to you and your husband. I been trying to talk to a supervisor 3 times today but still cannot. I am giving up now just waiting and waiting

Hi everyone! My husband was able to speak with a supervisor after several calls today. He got a nice rep who tried all her best and finally got him connected to a supervisor. The supervisor ADEN promised immediately to put a note on our case for review cos she said she's not in charge.

So, looking forward to getting a CC this week.

ADVISE: Keep trying don't give up!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello All! please what does it mean for a case to be escalated. Hubby spoke to a rep today and was told our case has been escalated.

Didn't they mention who the case was escalated to? Escalation is basically what happened to you after your case wasn't reviewed by the department of review within the initial 30 days. So they escalated your case to a supervisor calling it a "supervisor review".

So I'm confused as to who they escalated the case to now? A unit manager?

30-Dec-2014: Married

19-Jan-2015: I-130 Sent

21-Jan-2015: NOA

16-Jul-2015: NOA 2 (No RFE's! Yayy)

15-Jul-2015: Case sent to NVC

22-Jul-2015: Case received by NVC

5-Aug-2015: Case # and IIN assigned

6-Aug-2015: Filled and submitted DS-261

7-Aug-2015: AOS fee invoiced and paid(Status: In Process)

10-Aug-2015: AOS fees changed to PAID

10-Aug-2015: AOS and IV packages sent

12-Aug-2015: AOS and IV packages received(SCAN DATE)

13-Aug-2015: DS-261 reviewed over the phone

14-Aug-2015: IV fee invoice received

15-Aug-2015: IV fee paid(Status: In Process)

19-Aug-2015: IV fee status changed to PAID

19-Aug-2015: DS-260 completed

21st-Sept-2015: Put on supervisor review :(

03-Nov-2015: Case Complete!!

14-Dec-2015: Interview Day!!!

Timeline

Didn't they mention who the case was escalated to? Escalation is basically what happened to you after your case wasn't reviewed by the department of review within the initial 30 days. So they escalated your case to a supervisor calling it a "supervisor review".

So I'm confused as to who they escalated the case to now? A unit manager?

Thanks Urvashi! hubby wasn't told who the case was escalated to. This is my 3rd month at NVC. Scan date is August 17th. The case was put on supervisor review after 2 months on the 20th of October. When my husband called got to speak with a supervisor on the 2nd of November, the supervisor he spoke with promised to put a note on our case saying she wasn't in charge.

Husband called on the 3rd and was told the case has been escalated.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Thanks Urvashi! hubby wasn't told who the case was escalated to. This is my 3rd month at NVC. Scan date is August 17th. The case was put on supervisor review after 2 months on the 20th of October. When my husband called got to speak with a supervisor on the 2nd of November, the supervisor he spoke with promised to put a note on our case saying she wasn't in charge.

Hmm. Sounds weird if you ask me. I'd suggest you call again today. These reps have no idea as to what's going on. They'll say whatever comes to their mind. Only trust the supervisors.

Hmm. Sounds weird if you ask me. I'd suggest you call again today. These reps have no idea as to what's going on. They'll say whatever comes to their mind. Only trust the supervisors. Good luck! :)

30-Dec-2014: Married

19-Jan-2015: I-130 Sent

21-Jan-2015: NOA

16-Jul-2015: NOA 2 (No RFE's! Yayy)

15-Jul-2015: Case sent to NVC

22-Jul-2015: Case received by NVC

5-Aug-2015: Case # and IIN assigned

6-Aug-2015: Filled and submitted DS-261

7-Aug-2015: AOS fee invoiced and paid(Status: In Process)

10-Aug-2015: AOS fees changed to PAID

10-Aug-2015: AOS and IV packages sent

12-Aug-2015: AOS and IV packages received(SCAN DATE)

13-Aug-2015: DS-261 reviewed over the phone

14-Aug-2015: IV fee invoice received

15-Aug-2015: IV fee paid(Status: In Process)

19-Aug-2015: IV fee status changed to PAID

19-Aug-2015: DS-260 completed

21st-Sept-2015: Put on supervisor review :(

03-Nov-2015: Case Complete!!

14-Dec-2015: Interview Day!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

i had the same situation ..i was at nvc since july ..they put me on supervisor review on oct 19th and i called and talked to one of supervisor on oct 21st which was thrusday and supervisor told me he will look into my file and let me know by Monday ..and i did't hear anything on monday ..then i called again on 29th oct and talked to diff supervisor her name was Mia. and she told me she cannot do anything because other supervisor requested my file but she did tell me my file was requested two time one on oct 21st and second time on oct 26th..the review department did/t give him file yet so just wait for few days ..guess what on same day in evening my case was completed..i will suggest you wait few days and call them on friday..good luck !!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hii me too i have the seem situation they didn't review my ds260 and put me on supervisor review on 7 October by the way i have been suffering since july too last monday o decided to call and talk to supervisor directly i told the representative that i want to talk with the supervisor who is going to review my case and i waited 10 min then i talked to the supervisor i asked her to review my DS260 she said ok hold on i waited for 15min she said that's it your case completed , they keep telling us wait 42days and it takes 10 or 20 min . Just keep trying don't stop

Edited by MiyA35

Timeline

Hmm. Sounds weird if you ask me. I'd suggest you call again today. These reps have no idea as to what's going on. They'll say whatever comes to their mind. Only trust the supervisors.

Hmm. Sounds weird if you ask me. I'd suggest you call again today. These reps have no idea as to what's going on. They'll say whatever comes to their mind. Only trust the supervisors. Good luck! :)

Thanks Urvashi! Rep said they are already looking into the case but he'll still call to speak to a supervisor.

Timeline

i had the same situation ..i was at nvc since july ..they put me on supervisor review on oct 19th and i called and talked to one of supervisor on oct 21st which was thrusday and supervisor told me he will look into my file and let me know by Monday ..and i did't hear anything on monday ..then i called again on 29th oct and talked to diff supervisor her name was Mia. and she told me she cannot do anything because other supervisor requested my file but she did tell me my file was requested two time one on oct 21st and second time on oct 26th..the review department did/t give him file yet so just wait for few days ..guess what on same day in evening my case was completed..i will suggest you wait few days and call them on friday..good luck !!!!

Thanks bond! Yeah, we'll have to wait till end of this week or next hopefully to get CC.

Timeline

Hii me too i have the seem situation they didn't review my ds260 and put me on supervisor review on 7 October by the way i have been suffering since july too last monday o decided to call and talk to supervisor directly i told the representative that i want to talk with the supervisor who is going to review my case and i waited 10 min then i talked to the supervisor i asked her to review my DS260 she said ok hold on i waited for 15min she said that's it your case completed , they keep telling us wait 42days and it takes 10 or 20 min . Just keep trying don't stop

Thanks Miya35! We'll keep trying.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I would call again to verify but agree with the previous poster about what "escalated" means. For me, it meant I was on "supervisor review" and had the pleasure of waiting an additional 42 days. I had checklist documents that were scanned on 8/18 & 8/28. By 9/28 they hadn't been reviewed and I called, emailed and did everything short of smoke signals to complain about it. And then was told on 10/6 that my case had been "escalated" to a supervisor. Generally speaking, I'd say that's what it means but call back to verify as EVERY operator says something slightly different. Sorry you are running into this.

Married in Nigeria: 12/23/2014

I-130 Sent: 1/27/2015

I-130 NOA1: 1/29/2015

I-130 Approved: 6/1/2015

NVC Received: 6/16/2015

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 6/29/2015

Submitted DS-261: 6/29/2015

Paid AOS Bill: 7/6/2015

AOS Bill Posted: 7/9/2015

Received IV Bill: 6/29/2015

Paid IV Bill: 7/6/2015

IV Bill Posted: 7/9/2015

Sent AOS Package: 7/20/2015

Sent IV Package: 7/20/2015

NVC Received: 7/21/2015

Received Checklist : 8/10/2015

(Missed P/C - Was told by operator to send package without it and a letter of explanation as to why we didn't have it; also told that case could be forwarded without it - LIE)

Sent Police Certificates (SD): 8/19/2015 & 8/28/2015

Case Completed at NVC: 10/30/2015

Received Instructions and Interview appointment letter: 12/3/2015

Medical Exam: 1/20/2016

Medical Results: Picked up 1/22/2016

Interview Date: 1/28/2016

Interview Result: Administrative Processing

Visa Received: 2/12/2016

US Entry: 2/14/2016

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.