i'm blessed

any IR-5 october filler

326 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline

case aproved today

Congratulations!

I've found out that my case it's been processed at Potomac service center, at this Point I don't have a time line to relay on since that service center is brand new :-(

So I guess I should take it easy and just wait :-s

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello folks,

Its been 10 days they received the package. Still no NOA1 and no checks cashed. How long does it take to cash the checks ?

mine take about 3days I sent my I sent my file oct 27. cash check oct 30. got noa1 nov 2

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

I got a case number now. I forgot to ask what's next after I get this case number now time to read again lo! :rofl:

November 20, 2015 I check the uscis website and I saw a update. My petition approve nov 20 and they will mailed the notice.
November 28, 2015 I receive the official approval notice NOA2 in the mail
Dec 6, 2015 I check website and I see this update.
On December 1, 2015, we sent your case, Receipt Number LINXXXXXXXXXX, to the Department of State for visa processing. Please visit our website for general information on Consular Processing.
Dec 7, 2015 I called NVC 603-334-0700 to get MNL and invoice number the call representative ask for case or receipt number and I told her my receipt number. she told me they don't have my receipt number in their system yet. She ask if I have a approval notice I said yes. I told her the date of approval and she try to check it again and still not in the system. she told me Its usually take up to 35days before they receive it. try to call after 35days.
Dec 14, 2015 called NVC. The call representative told me they received my case Dec 08 but I can't get a case number yet because it's usually take about 4 weeks. Now I know they receive my case I will try to call every week.
Dec 21, 2015 I called NVC. The call representative ask my receipt number next my name then beneficiary name and date of birth and then email address and she said how can I help you? And I asked her if I can get a case number and invoice number then she gave it. I also asked if do I need to get beneficiary number she said she can gave it to me it I wanted too And I said sure. I just get it just incase I might need it. It's not a big deal it just good to have it though.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Just a quick question do they follow received dates for i130 approval or it just depends on how fast the officer works?

I mean do they follow a specific order or you and your luck?

Do i gotte submit 2015 tax refund i away do. Y tax in abril and my vo sponsor too can i just submit 2012,2013,2014.

I got a case number now. I forgot to ask what's next after I get this case number now time to read again lo! :rofl:

November 20, 2015 I check the uscis website and I saw a update. My petition approve nov 20 and they will mailed the notice.

On December 1, 2015, we sent your case, Receipt Number LINXXXXXXXXXX, to the Department of State for visa processing. Please visit our website for general information on Consular Processing.

Dec 7, 2015 I called NVC 603-334-0700 to get MNL and invoice number the call representative ask for case or receipt number and I told her my receipt number. she told me they don't have my receipt number in their system yet. She ask if I have a approval notice I said yes. I told her the date of approval and she try to check it again and still not in the system. she told me Its usually take up to 35days before they receive it. try to call after 35days.

Dec 14, 2015 called NVC. The call representative told me they received my case Dec 08 but I can't get a case number yet because it's usually take about 4 weeks. Now I know they receive my case I will try to call every week.

Dec 21, 2015 I called NVC. The call representative ask my receipt number next my name then beneficiary name and date of birth and then email address and she said how can I help you? And I asked her if I can get a case number and invoice number then she gave it. I also asked if do I need to get beneficiary number she said she can gave it to me it I wanted too And I said sure. I just get it just incase I might need it. It's not a big deal it just good to have it though.

hey you paid the NVC fee already?

NVC recive my mom Aproved December 21 now I just waiting for case number for NVC and invoice # how long it usually take I hope be available to make the payment as soon as possible I still waiting

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.