i'm blessed

any IR-5 october filler

326 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Tunisia
Timeline

hofully we get Aswer soon lol

I hope so too, I'm already watching the cases everyday even though that I didn't get no case status change alert lol.

What kills me the most is the long time they take to approve it. If the visa number are already available for immediate family members of US citizens why don't they just approve the application within the same week lol?

I still not available to check the status online so I call Uscis and tipe 2 oficcer told me they got my aplication November 02 I also ask for expedite resquest cuz my mom health so they told me me they gonna replay my expedite resquest by November 14 and they lest me know if they aproved or not,I hope yes ????????????

Filed: Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline

My case was touched on nov.7/2015 and this is my status..

"Case Transferred And New Office Has Jurisdiction"

On November 7, 2015, your Form I-130, Immigrant Petition for Relative, Fiance(E), or Orphan, Receipt Number WAC1690****, was transferred to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice.

- I guess that letter explain why they sent my case to California service center.

Edited by Carol&j

My case was touched on nov.7/2015 and this is my status..

"Case Transferred And New Office Has Jurisdiction"

On November 7, 2015, your Form I-130, Immigrant Petition for Relative, Fiance(E), or Orphan, Receipt Number WAC1690****, was transferred to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice.

- I guess that letter explain why they sent my case to California service center.

California is really fast approving cases ??????

Timeline

Minions2 I sent my case originally to texas.

And can you believe my case was touched again yesterday nov.9/2015 and the status is:

INITIAL REVIEW

We will assign your case to an officer. We will review your case and mail you our decision. If we need more information, we will notify you.

Edited by Carol&j

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Tunisia
Timeline

And can you believe my case was touched again yesterday nov.9/2015 and the status is:

INITIAL REVIEW

We will assign your case to an officer. We will review your case and mail you our decision. If we need more information, we will notify you.

Congratulations carol, that was fast. I hope you get a quick approval. I'm about to call USCIS and ask if they can transfer me too lol, just kidding I can't do that loool

Filed: Other Timeline

INITIAL REVIEW

mine too it was originally from TX.. how did you know it was transferred to CA? can you check it online? i received an email to wait in the snail mail

Timeline

mine too it was originally from TX.. how did you know it was transferred to CA? can you check it online? i received an email to wait in the snail mail

I was able to check my case status since day one they sent me the e-notification.

And I know it went to CSC because of the 3 ("WAC") letters that my case number start.

Every case that is filed to x USCIS office and then gets transferred to the California service center have those letters in the beginning of the case number.

I was able to check my case status since day one they sent me the e-notification.

And I know it went to CSC because of the 3 ("WAC") letters that my case number start.

Every case that is filed to x USCIS office and then gets transferred to the California service center have those letters in the beginning of the case number.

i didn't get it.. did they change your receipt number? mine still says the same though it was transferred already still SRC

Timeline

i didn't get it.. did they change your receipt number? mine still says the same though it was transferred already still SRC

-No, my receipt number never been changed "no that I know of"

Now, did you get an email from USCIS saying that your case was TRANSFERRED to another office to be processed?

Not everyone/case gets transferred. I understand that they do the transfers ONLY with the cases that are backlogged.

-No, my receipt number never been changed "no that I know of"

Now, did you get an email from USCIS saying that your case was TRANSFERRED to another office to be processed?

Not everyone/case gets transferred. I understand that they do the transfers ONLY with the cases that are backlogged.

I received and email update that it was transferred but has not received the mail. Yours got transferred to CA? i heard theyre faster

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.