i'm blessed

any IR-5 october filler

326 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just paid IV FEE AND AOS SHOW PAID IN THE SISTEM TODAY I JUST GOTTA WAIT FOR IV TO SUBMIT THE DS261

cool awesome! congrats! mine still in process. i'm still waiting to show paid.

do you submit the aos and IV documents?

Timeline

No yet, I think we supposed wait util iv payment is clear correct?

yes i think but i'm not sure if we can submit now or after iv is clear you can call nvc and ask let me know too. my planned is i will submit mine after ds-260 since i'm waiting for my mom to send the document i need from her.

i'm blessed and Huckerman26@

I called NVC last Thursday if I need to wait the IVF to be paid before i send the documents but the agent told me that I can send the documents even if the IVF is not invoice and i told him that I have completed the documents and you know what the agent did re reviewed my parents DS-261 then yesterday friday my IVF got invoiced.

Timeline

i'm blessed and Huckerman26@

I called NVC last Thursday if I need to wait the IVF to be paid before i send the documents but the agent told me that I can send the documents even if the IVF is not invoice and i told him that I have completed the documents and you know what the agent did re reviewed my parents DS-261 then yesterday friday my IVF got invoiced.

thank you glentot for the tip sure I will :)

How long for my mother get interview in santo Domingo? I don't wanna keep waiting long in this case

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi guys! Just came back from our vacation in the Philippines. I am reading all your posts and everyone is moving so fast. I just called nvc this morning and just got my nvc case number and invoice id no. What should be the next step after this? I need help please! Thank you :)

Timeline

Hi guys! Just came back from our vacation in the Philippines. I am reading all your posts and everyone is moving so fast. I just called nvc this morning and just got my nvc case number and invoice id no. What should be the next step after this? I need help please! Thank you :)

this what I did

4th week I called NVC. I asked the call representative if I can get a case number and invoice number. After she gave me the case and invoice number. I asked her if do I need to get beneficiary number?. she said I can gave it to you if you wanted too And I said sure. ( I just get it just incase I might need it. It's not a big deal it just good to have it though). As soon as I get my case number I went online and click on Consular Electronic Application Center (CEAC) website then start the ds-261, online choice of address and agent. https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx After I finish the ds-261 I print the choice of agent confirmation for my own record. so I can review my papers. I guess I like printing everything :D then I sign out then sign back in hoping the AOS and IV fee is unlock so I can start to pay oh well it wasn't hehehe.. check again tomorrow.

Dec 22 sign in in CEAC website. yehey! AOS is ready to pay. I paid $120.00 dollar. I print the receipt and the document cover sheet. I try to pay IV fee but it's still locked it won't let me so I sign out. I checked my email I received the welcome letter from NVC at the same day. I filled Affidavit of support form http://www.uscis.gov/forms everything you need how to fill up the form every part and number is in the instruction and the instruction is awesome They make it easy.

5th week of December i called NVC I ask call representative if she can review my ds-261 because I can't pay the IV fee. She told me somebody already working with my case. She can't do it, I have to wait it take about 2 weeks. Well I guess I try to call again may be I will find a call representative that willing to review my ds-261 so I can start to pay the IV fee.

Second time I call nvc same question if she can review my ds-261. she told me she can't and It take about 45 days and I just have to wait. (in my mind huh last time I called it take about 2week now 45days). My husband said can you stop disturbing them. I told to my husband oh I can't I miss their ringtone :rofl: lol!

Third time calling NVC. i just like to call every week lol!. this time I called 2pm and a nice agent answer. I told him my aos showing not paid it's rejected and I already paid it Dec 21, he said it's rejected either I put the wrong info or I have to call my bank. I also ask if he can unlock the IV fee so I can pay it together. He said yes I can review your ds-261 over the phone now. (in my mind I was thinking wow finally got a nice agent that willing to review my ds-261). He just ask me what is your birthdate and who is the agent. He told me it will take about 7 days for them to send me the IV fee Bill before I can pay. I ask him another question if I can submit the aos and IV document together. He said yes but I have to separate them with rubber band. ( in my mind huh rubber band. I'm going to rolled them up :rofl: lol!.) But I'm not going to follow what he said about rubber band I just going to put a paper clip or folder for aos and iv document so it look more presentable and nice. I like it neat then send them in one envelope. Done paying AOS fee. Then after 2days the IV fee become available I didn’t have to wait 7 days like the agent said. Done paying IVF just waiting for the website to show paid.

After I pay IVF It took 8days before my IVF showed paid, I go online fill up the ds-260 form while answering the form I'm on the Skype with my mom and I have kids in the house my baby and her classmates that sleep over distracting me while answering the form. then one is watching YouTube kids toys can you buy me this? look my little pony toys watch it look and me say yes. After that come back again with another can you buy me this and the other one can I have this. Can I have candy can we watch Elsa etc… can we have popcorn :pop: I'm almost done on the form. my daughter decided get up in the kitchen counter. I'm almost done just signing the form last part she start yelling mama help and the her classmate running she's in the counter she can't get down. And my daughter mama help I can't get down. So I click on the form no the last part question if someone help you answering the form the best of your knowledge etc.. I click no then submit then run in the kitchen before my daughter fall help them with popcorn and movie. I was hurrying answer the form so I can help my daughter so I click no then submit. Thinking just comeback edit after I I fix the movie and popcorn etc… then I come back try to edit it I can't after you submit it become lock. So the next day I call the nvc I ask if she can unlock the ds-260 because I make a mistake. She ask me what kind of mistake I did. I told her I click no on the last part if somebody help you but I help my mom. She told me no we can't unlock it but you can fix it in the interview day. I said 2 more question how much is the medical fee?. She said I don’t know depends on the embassy. And I ask her again can my mom have a accompany at her medical. She gave me same answer depends on the embassy. I thank her and appreciate her. all the nvc agent I talk for me they're all nice and very helpful. After talk on the phone I just shake my head for my mistake arggg. Well I can't do nothing right now just wait for interview day to fix the ds-260. now i'm waiting for mom to send me some document I need. so I can send the aos and IV document to nvc. :D

Edited by i'm blessed

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I received my NOA2 on Dec 2nd and my daughter who is a US citizen has been calling the NVC 3 times a week from Jan 2nd but they still cannot find my receipt number in the system. We have both emailed NVC Inquiry and NVC Research over the last 2 weeks but have heard nothing from them. My daughter is expecting her first baby in 10 weeks - my first grandchild and I really hope to be there by then. I am now concerned my paperwork has been lost! Does anybody have any other suggestions I could do?

hello you send you paperwork to nvc i try to sent it tomorrow

this what I did

4th week I called NVC. I asked the call representative if I can get a case number and invoice number. After she gave me the case and invoice number. I asked her if do I need to get beneficiary number?. she said I can gave it to you if you wanted too And I said sure. ( I just get it just incase I might need it. It's not a big deal it just good to have it though). As soon as I get my case number I went online and click on Consular Electronic Application Center (CEAC) website then start the ds-261, online choice of address and agent. https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx After I finish the ds-261 I print the choice of agent confirmation for my own record. so I can review my papers. I guess I like printing everything :D then I sign out then sign back in hoping the AOS and IV fee is unlock so I can start to pay oh well it wasn't hehehe.. check again tomorrow.

Dec 22 sign in in CEAC website. yehey! AOS is ready to pay. I paid $120.00 dollar. I print the receipt and the document cover sheet. I try to pay IV fee but it's still locked it won't let me so I sign out. I checked my email I received the welcome letter from NVC at the same day. I filled Affidavit of support form http://www.uscis.gov/forms everything you need how to fill up the form every part and number is in the instruction and the instruction is awesome They make it easy.
5th week of December i called NVC I ask call representative if she can review my ds-261 because I can't pay the IV fee. She told me somebody already working with my case. She can't do it, I have to wait it take about 2 weeks. Well I guess I try to call again may be I will find a call representative that willing to review my ds-261 so I can start to pay the IV fee.
Second time I call nvc same question if she can review my ds-261. she told me she can't and It take about 45 days and I just have to wait. (in my mind huh last time I called it take about 2week now 45days). My husband said can you stop disturbing them. I told to my husband oh I can't I miss their ringtone :rofl: lol!

Third time calling NVC. i just like to call every week lol!. this time I called 2pm and a nice agent answer. I told him my aos showing not paid it's rejected and I already paid it Dec 21, he said it's rejected either I put the wrong info or I have to call my bank. I also ask if he can unlock the IV fee so I can pay it together. He said yes I can review your ds-261 over the phone now. (in my mind I was thinking wow finally got a nice agent that willing to review my ds-261). He just ask me what is your birthdate and who is the agent. He told me it will take about 7 days for them to send me the IV fee Bill before I can pay. I ask him another question if I can submit the aos and IV document together. He said yes but I have to separate them with rubber band. ( in my mind huh rubber band. I'm going to rolled them up :rofl: lol!.) But I'm not going to follow what he said about rubber band I just going to put a paper clip or folder for aos and iv document so it look more presentable and nice. I like it neat then send them in one envelope. Done paying AOS fee. Then after 2days the IV fee become available I didn’t have to wait 7 days like the agent said. Done paying IVF just waiting for the website to show paid.

After I pay IVF It took 8days before my IVF showed paid, I go online fill up the ds-260 form while answering the form I'm on the Skype with my mom and I have kids in the house my baby and her classmates that sleep over distracting me while answering the form. then one is watching YouTube kids toys can you buy me this? look my little pony toys watch it look and me say yes. After that come back again with another can you buy me this and the other one can I have this. Can I have candy can we watch Elsa etc… can we have popcorn :pop: I'm almost done on the form. my daughter decided get up in the kitchen counter. I'm almost done just signing the form last part she start yelling mama help and the her classmate running she's in the counter she can't get down. And my daughter mama help I can't get down. So I click on the form no the last part question if someone help you answering the form the best of your knowledge etc.. I click no then submit then run in the kitchen before my daughter fall help them with popcorn and movie. I was hurrying answer the form so I can help my daughter so I click no then submit. Thinking just comeback edit after I I fix the movie and popcorn etc… then I come back try to edit it I can't after you submit it become lock. So the next day I call the nvc I ask if she can unlock the ds-260 because I make a mistake. She ask me what kind of mistake I did. I told her I click no on the last part if somebody help you but I help my mom. She told me no we can't unlock it but you can fix it in the interview day. I said 2 more question how much is the medical fee?. She said I don’t know depends on the embassy. And I ask her again can my mom have a accompany at her medical. She gave me same answer depends on the embassy. I thank her and appreciate her. all the nvc agent I talk for me they're all nice and very helpful. After talk on the phone I just shake my head for my mistake arggg. Well I can't do nothing right now just wait for interview day to fix the ds-260. now i'm waiting for mom to send me some document I need. so I can send the aos and IV document to nvc. :D

Timeline

hello you send you paperwork to nvc i try to sent it tomorrow

yes I send it yesterday ups, finally! I got all the papers I need prolly the nvc will receive it Friday :D

how about yours have you send your document?

Edited by i'm blessed

yes I send it yesterday ups, finally! I got all the papers I need prolly the nvc will receive it Friday :D

how about yours have you send your document?

no yet I got all my paperwork too but I been really busy and sick I probably send it tomorrow

Hey guys my mother interview is February 09 at 8:am in santo Domingo what can my mother expect in the interview I can afford go to Dominican Republic right now cuz I already spend a lot of money in this procces

Timeline

Hey guys my mother interview is February 09 at 8:am in santo Domingo what can my mother expect in the interview I can afford go to Dominican Republic right now cuz I already spend a lot of money in this procces

congrats! that was so fast. you mom finshed the medical? how did you see the interview sched? did you receive a email?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.