frndly1

I need to scream or beat someone

28 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm sorry you are upset, angry and whatever else you're feeling. The process is emotionally draining and I really believe that to some degree they purposely make it that way in an attempt to decrease the number of visa issued. Maybe that's crazyy on my part, but I really think they do.

You will have better days, hang in there. :luv:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Go ahead and vent all you need, we all understand. If you go there and kick their a$$e$ I want pictures! lol

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

I'm so sorry Kathy, what a bunch of jerks for giving you the runaround like this! You're right, they don't give a ####### about us, but we care about you. Just hang in there, the visa will come. The AP will end eventually.

Hugs,

Sharon

Inlovingmemory-2.gif

October 13, 2005: VISA IN HAND!!!

November 15, 2005 - Arrival at JFK!!!

January 28, 2006 - WEDDING!!!

February 27, 2006 - Sent in AOS

June 23, 2006 - AP approved

June 29, 2006 - EAD approved

June 29, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

October 2006 - 2 year green card received!

July 15, 2008 - Sent in I-751

July 22, 2008 - I-751 NOA

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

God, Kathy. I don't know what to say to you about the ordeal you're being put through. The Morocco consulate seems to have a real sadistic streak.

Stay strong, as I already know you are. Insha'allah you will prevail, and sooner rather than later. And you will have the last laugh knowing you'll NEVER have to deal with Casablanca again.

My thoughts and prayers with you.

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I think I had been doing a pretty good job until this weekend and all hell broke lose. My mom even fussed at me for not calling and venting with her..... she made me lay down (via the phone)......I do feel a littel better this evening.

Traveled to Morocco on Aug 3rd, 2005

Got Engaged on Aug 16th, 2005

Left Morocco on Aug 19th, 2005

08-29-05 Filed I129F

01-09-06 Interview Date (9am) We were not approved today, I guess we got a 221g of the damn S. Korea Police Certificate that Casablanca said we didn't need.

03/03/06 Turn in Passport at 9am

03/15/06 Visa Issued

03/31/06 Enter USA via JFK

05/15/06 Wedding for Visa

06/10/06 Mailed AOS papers

07/06/06 Biometerics Apt

07/15/06 My offical wedding day....I know .....:-)

07/10/06 Touched

08/25/06 EAD Approvel

09/01/06 EAD in Hand

09/26/06 AOS Interview (Recommend for Approval)

10-05-06 Received Welcome Letter

10-10-06 Green Card Arrived.

We are now one9d63d28.jpg.png

Timeline

Kathy,

I'm so sorry you're going thru all this... inch'allah this will be over for you soon. Surely, it's got to get moving out of AR and get that visa in his hands! Just try to stay positive, it can't be much longer now.

:thumbs:

Noura

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Timeline

Thanks Nora

08-29-05 Filed I129F

01-09-06 Interview Date (9am) We were not approved today, I guess we got a 221g of the damn S. Korea Police Certificate that Casablanca said we didn't need.

03/15/06 Visa Issued

07/06/06 Biometerics Apt

07/10/06 Touched

08/25/06 EAD Approvel

09/01/06 EAD in Hand

Filed: Timeline

frndly1

take it easy. if you wanna beat someone- I have a few co workers

that need a good azz cracking..lol

I know its dayum hard waiting like this - you know who is anxious like you? - sheila. the embassy said they will make a decision on her case Friday so I know she is pulling her hair and bitting those nails. she is on the ISL off topic. anywho. my offer still stands if you wanna beat some azz. come to my office <and start with my superviser > ..lol

shon.gif

Timeline

LOL @ shon...

I have calmed down and today I am very excited because Saoudi got his VISA today. After all the ###### they put us thru on Mon and Tues, they called Saoudi about 1.5 hours after he talked to them to tell him to come today to pick up his visa. I am so glad that part is over.

08-29-05 Filed I129F

03/15/06 Visa Issued

07/06/06 Biometerics Apt

07/10/06 Touched

08/25/06 EAD Approvel

09/01/06 EAD in Hand

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

More good news out of Casa. Congrats,

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Sorry for your rough day. Seems like a lot of people are having a terrible day today including me. Good luck and soon it will get better - with time.

10Yr GC arrived 07/02/09 - Naturalization is next

The drama begins - again!

And now the drama ends - they took the Green card . . .

Sorry for your rough day. Seems like a lot of people are having a terrible day today including me. Good luck and soon it will get better - with time.

Sorry you're having a bad day too. I had one yesterday but things turned out to be different from what I had thought that had made me upset. On the bright side, I always try to say "well, now I got the bad day out of the way for the next week, or month, or however long this one is good for." Hope tomorrow is better.

You know I want to say that any time I have corresponded with the Cairo Embassy via email I always send it as a reply to my original thread. That way they receive a complete record of what I have asked and what they have replied. That way no one can do any "weasling". I've noticed it does make a difference.

I want you to know that I have spent the day here at the office "sitting with you guys" and it has helped me so much. My anxiety is down to a dull roar and I feel a wee bit of hope creeping back in. Hopefully I will be the usual pillar of strength with I meet Mohammed online tonight. THANK YOU. You are all in my prayers.

Thank you ladies for the encouraging words. I cant believe I am still so anger like I was yesterday. But what really pisses me off is that Mr. McKeever sent an email saying he "visa" was "issued", then you they tell me that we are in "AP". As somone said they dont care about people.

I work for the Gov't but I let my contractors know what is going on.

thanks again.

Kathy, When you sent them the e-mail last week, did you do a reply to the e-mail they sent saying it was ready? If not, try that. Once they see they told you that in writing sometimes it gets results. One hand really has no idea what the other is doing over there, but if you have proof in writing that they told you that, then by all means, use it!

When they called Abdel and told him to come back and get his visa, when he got to the consulate, the guy at the door tried to tell him nobody called him. He would not leave but insisted the guy go find out who called him. After waiting quite a while the guy finally found the right person and Abdel got his visa.

It's like one person acts there, but nobody else knows what they've done, so you have to find that specific person to get results. At least you have a name, so that might help some.

Good luck and I hope you have resolution soon.

Full moon ladies... it has sucked!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.