Jacque67

Proof of eligible man shortage...

73 posts in this topic

First problem, many men don't like educated women. Don't know why.

The next problem is that a lot of U.S. men are now dipping overseas on a consistent basis for a number of reason, some which are included below;

love

subservient women

non-educated

age gaps

easier to control with lack of knowledge about the U.S.

However, since men are still largely in power in the U.S., they make it harder for women to "import" foreign spouses while men get it easy breezy. Guess it's time for women to marry the illegal men here, we can't import them legally and American men don't want home bread women, especially home bread Southern women, like VOL doesn't want. lol

they talk too much.

we are men. if you want to understand us, don't overthink things. the simplest answer is usually the right one.

it's because y'all talk too damn much.

they talk too much.

we are men. if you want to understand us, don't overthink things. the simplest answer is usually the right one.

it's because y'all talk too damn much.

And men talk too much and don't even be educated. Imagine that!

Why don't men try to understand women? You all were supposed to be the protectors of women and lately nothing but a bunch of p o o s i e cats have been produced. It doesn't hurt to learn what pleases your woman.

The feeling is mutual pal. So you would rather have a woman that doesn't talk at all instead of one that talks too much? Swell pal just swell.

why? if we did understand women. women would still say we were wrong.

Have you actually tried???

Because I know a man who is and he is doing a darn good job of it. He has no problems what so ever with his woman.

no, its pointless. he's likely very metro.

As in metrosexual? Uhhh, no, I don't date metrosexual men. I can't deal with a man who is in the mirror more than me.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

The next problem is that a lot of U.S. men are now dipping overseas on a consistent basis for a number of reason, some which are included below;

love

subservient women

non-educated

age gaps

easier to control with lack of knowledge about the U.S.

However, since men are still largely in power in the U.S., they make it harder for women to "import" foreign spouses while men get it easy breezy. Guess it's time for women to marry the illegal men here, we can't import them legally and American men don't want home bread women, especially home bread Southern women, like VOL doesn't want. lol

47% of all approved K-1s and I-130s are for men.. Fewer men make it to that approval stage but then they are men, they are more likely do have done something to warrant it. The process does not discriminate against women, it discriminates against men. They are the ones being granted a benefit.

Women traditionally have wanted to trade "up" which is harder to do when things become more equal in society. Attitudes on both sides will take a generation or two to balance out. That's life.

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

47% of all approved K-1s and I-130s are for men.. Fewer men make it to that approval stage but then they are men, they are more likely do have done something to warrant it. The process does not discriminate against women, it discriminates against men. They are the ones being granted a benefit.

Women traditionally have wanted to trade "up" which is harder to do when things become more equal in society. Attitudes on both sides will take a generation or two to balance out. That's life.

Yes, they are against men because they don't want American women bringing in their own men.

Edited by Janelle2002

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Yes, they are against men because they don't want American women bringing in their own men.

Your right the second co said just about as much during my interview!