shantoph0208

Close to current f2a March 2014 filers...

140 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Someone is claiming here that they received IL yesterday for PD March 14. Can anyone confirm? Have they started sending IL for March?

I just got IL for October 21st... PD is March 11th

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I just got IL for October 21st... PD is March 11th

What happen ? my PD 02/21/14 ? still nothing happen ? may be it's all depend on Embassy

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

What happen ? my PD 02/21/14 ? still nothing happen ? may be it's all depend on Embassy

Yeah it depends on the embassy.... You can give them a call again today. Cos the agent I spoke to told me I just got scheduled some few mins before my call came in

Filed: IR-5 Country: Nepal
Timeline

Imadol when did you received interview letter?? My priority date is March 20, so, I'll be close to get the IL?? I'm very impatient!!!

I have not actually received the interview letter, but it was on the call with NVC, the agent confirmed they scheduled interview for Oct 7. They said it would take about a week to send the letters. So if your case is completed, you should call to verify the interview date, the letter will probably come next week.

Edited by imadol

USCIS
09/07/2019 : i-130 mailed ✉️

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I have not actually received the interview letter, but it was on the call with NVC, the agent confirmed they scheduled interview for Oct 7. They said it would take about a week to send the letters. So if your case is completed, you should call to verify the interview date, the letter will probably come next week.

Thanks i'll call them today , may i ask your PD day ?

Confirmed via phone interview date oct. 6, 2015!!!! Thanks twinkz!!! Ur next!!!!!

PD: March 31, 2014

Case complete: June 8, 2015

Interview letter: September 15, 2015

Interview date: October 6, 2015

Visa on hand: xxxx

POE: xxxx ✈️✈️✈️

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Guys recieved interview letter , thanks to my greatest Allah :) I just have one question can I bring pictures in album or can bring pictures in.envelope bcz we had small event just two families and dont have much pictures of our weddind. But have arround more than 50 pictures together.

@Shantoph

Same date :)

Congrats to everybody!!! Gudluck to us guys!!! @salmank4 Goodluck to us!!! Celebration!! ????

Edited by shantoph0208

PD: March 31, 2014

Case complete: June 8, 2015

Interview letter: September 15, 2015

Interview date: October 6, 2015

Visa on hand: xxxx

POE: xxxx ✈️✈️✈️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.