blooms

I-751 Returned application HELP

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Hi all,

I just received my I-751 back from USCIS, the letter indicates that Part 1 is incomplete.

But I did fill all information on there, but I left the middle name blank could it be because of this?

I do not have a middle name, according to the instruction if it is not available then leave it blank!

Tried calling USCIS but I got a machine and no human!

Can somebody help?

They returned all the proof and check. What should I do?

blooms

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

If that is the only question not filled out in Part 1, then that is a bit baffling. Try putting dashes through the middle name, like '------' or '---N/A---'.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Timeline

Hi Kaydeecee,

Ok I left out the physical address blank. Because it says in care of?

But I should still fill out the address?

I had a serious brain fart.

Thanks for responding

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

To BLOOMS

Hi,

Middle name doesn't matter. if u leave it blank its ok (thats how mine was in form). But yes, they do need physical address to be filled out with in care of, your name and as far as mailing, if its different from physical thats where you enter a different address.

Hope that helps

Edited by Kiran&Salman

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi Kaydeecee,

Ok I left out the physical address blank. Because it says in care of?

But I should still fill out the address?

I had a serious brain fart.

Thanks for responding

Ah, then leaving the middle name blank was not the issue. Less baffling now. You need to fill out the physical address. If you do not receive your mail in care of (through someone else's address) anyone, then leave that blank and just fill in the address. You can leave the mailing address blank, if it is the same as the physical address.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Timeline

Ah, then leaving the middle name blank was not the issue. Less baffling now. You need to fill out the physical address. If you do not receive your mail in care of (through someone else's address) anyone, then leave that blank and just fill in the address. You can leave the mailing address blank, if it is the same as the physical address.

Thank you for clearing this up for me. I left the in care of name blank and filled out the street address accordingly. I appreciate you so much.

You don't need to fill in the "in care of" box if you're the one who receives the mail, but you do need to fill out the address.

Yes I'm such a goober!! I just assumed that because it doesn't apply to me I should leave the rest of it blank!

Thank you!

Timeline

To BLOOMS

Hi,

Middle name doesn't matter. if u leave it blank its ok (thats how mine was in form). But yes, they do need physical address to be filled out with in care of, your name and as far as mailing, if its different from physical thats where you enter a different address.

Hope that helps

Hi Kiran,

Thank you for replying. Yes I left the middle name blank but I guess this is not the case. I really regret the fact why they are so vague when they returned my application.

They could point out or highlight the ones that are incomplete instead of just saying "part 1 is incomplete'

D-OH! which part 1 are you referring to? UGHHH

Hopefully this time around I am successful in getting that NOA1.

blooms

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.