10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

I read on one review here that you get the I-94 form on the plane to fill out and give to the officer. I'm confused cus I thought the officer gives u that. Is it true u have to fill it out and that u will get it on the plane ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

i-94s for k-1 visa holders are electronic, you go online after the POE event and print it out.

CR-1/IR-1 not receive I-94s.

which visa are you entering on?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

cool - hopefully someone will post the cbp link for you.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Link about I-94 was provided in your other topic > http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/558192-how-does-i94-work-at-poe/

I-94 is automated and electronic. There is no form to fill out. You can print out your I-94 info here > https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/consent.html

Bringing Family Members of US Citizens to America is not a forum about traveling and entering the US. I am stating this because this is the second post of this nature from you that I have moved from here. This forum is about US citizens filing petitions to bring their families over that reside abroad, such as filing for parents, children or siblings.

~Moved from Bringing Family Members of US Citizens to America to Working and Traveling During US Immigration -topic is travel/US entry ~

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

I-94s have been electronic for people arriving by air or sea since mid-2013.

The form you get on the plane to fill out and give to customs, is the customs declaration form. All people arriving have to fill that out.

Just to clarify about a new procedure regarding arriving in the US--I arrived in Denver 14 July 2015. They now have automated kiosks that USC, LPR, Canadians, and some VWP people can use--this is optional, but much faster. You scan your passport, get your photo taken, and answer the exact same questions as on the Customs Declaration form. You get a receipt and that receipt either has an "X" on it or it does not. My wife arrived 26 July 2015 and as a LPR she received an "X". When you arrive at the Check point, a CBP office directs you to one of two lines--those with the "X" and those without the "X". The "X" line is the same as the visitors line. I did complete the paper Customs Declaration form on the airplane and the CBP officer took it from me and just placed it in a pile to be shredded. She stamped the form generated by the kiosk and sent me on my way to baggage claim. After getting my luggage, I turned in the stamped receipt to the Customs officer before leaving.

So now you do not have to complete the Customs Declaration form on the airplane if you go thru the automated process. At Denver, they 16 kiosks. It will be interesting to see how it handles a family with a USC and a LPR when my wife and I enter together, but that will be next year.

Dave

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

@kayceedee well sorry idk the exact forum to post my questions and this one sounded like the right one. How can we know the exact one to post gese

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

@kayceedee well sorry idk the exact forum to post my questions and this one sounded like the right one. How can we know the exact one to post gese

There is a description of what the forum is about/for under the name/link of the forum on the main page listing of all the boards, but people don't always know where to post still. That is why I informed you when I moved your post. The K-1 forum would have probably sufficed as well.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.