sparkling

How did you mail your I-751?

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

We're filing to the:

USCIS California Service Center
P.O. Box 10751
Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-1075

What's the best way to mail this? Post Office is what I plan to use, what what type of mailing from the Post Office? :)

Thanks

USC and spouse went through AOS from F1

Now, removing conditions on permanent resident status.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

please go online at

usps.com

and purchase postage online,

for a priority mail pack.

pay less than 6 bucks, use one of their mailer packs, and so

--get a discount

--free tracking

when purchase it online.

make certain you not get signature thingie, no one will sign at the po box there at laguna.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

You can only use the post office because it's a PO box. ;)

I had 3 day delivery with confirmation (no signature.. it's a PO box..)

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

The Guides say it best:

The I-751 form and accompanying documents are mailed to either the USCIS California or Vermont Service Centers (click here to see the filing location for your state) depending on your state of residence. (Use certified mail or priority mail with delivery confirmation, and write "Attention: I-751 petition to remove conditions of status" on the envelope under the address.)

Ref: http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

Good luck on your immigration journey.

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Heya Pitaya ! Quick ! Quick ? What is/are the ramifications of sending the packet to USCIS/Laguna, that address, via UPS Next Day?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

There is indeed someone who will sign for that PO box. My post office said regardless of whether it's a PO box, there is someone there to sign for it.

I mailed mine in May (California filer) and opted for flat rate priority with a signature and it was signed for when it arrived at the PO Box. Better safe that sorry, especially with that short 90 day window.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

My lawyer is Fedexing ours in, which I thought was odd considering that the USCIS web site only lists a PO Box. However, it looks like there is a way to send it in via courier, and the address is:

California Service Center

24000 Avila Road, 2nd Floor, Room 2302

Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

Source: http://www.immigrationlinks.com/immigration-help/service-centers-info-and-processing-guidelines/477-california-service-center-information-filing-tips-etc?format=pdf

I wouldn't take this as gospel truth, just stick to the PO Box address via USPS... For all I know, this courier address might be a lawyer-only arrangement.

N-400 Application for Naturalization

07/15/16 - N-400 and supporting documents sent to Phoenix via FedEx

07/17/16 - Earliest accepted filing date

07/18/16 - Package delivered to Phoenix

07/21/16 - Check cashed

07/25/16 - NOA received via USPS (dated 07/21/16)

07/26/16 - Biometrics appointment notice available online

08/10/16 - Biometrics appointment

02/24/16 - Online status change to "Interview Scheduled"

02/27/17 - Interview appointment notice available online

03/31/17 - N-400 interview at Los Angeles office - Recommended for approval
03/31/17 - Online status change to "Oath Ceremony Scheduled"
04/03/17 - Oath ceremony notice available online

04/18/17 - Oath ceremony

Timeline

Heya Pitaya ! Quick ! Quick ? What is/are the ramifications of sending the packet to USCIS/Laguna, that address, via UPS Next Day?

Does UPS deliver to PO boxes? Doing so likely results in a delivery delay, or return.

http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/resources/sri/ship_box.html

Edited by Pitaya

UPS does not. I send my petition from a UPS store who informed me that USPS was the only method available since couriers do not send to PO boxes.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

Exactamente (Exactly) ! :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.