Alomusa

Mother's Visa issued without issuing baby visa

10 posts in this topic

Dear people,

I am really upset, same time had submitted application and other process. Last 8-July they issued mother's Visa but 2 years daughter visa status still showing "Ready".

Do you guys know what kinds of huminity is that? They know well, mother can not fly without her baby. But how they can issued mother visa without baby?

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

It happens all of the time. We're the two applications linked together? Were interviews at the same time? Is the child biologically yours? If so as a citizen the child may not be eligible for a visa as they would only need CRBA and passport to enter. Why no CRBA?

As well, lots of people immigrate without their children so uscis is aware of that as well. Is it right? Perhaps not, but it does happen.

Edited by Transborderwife

Thank you for replying. My daughter was born before 6 months of my citizenship. That's why I can cont apply CRBA. Both application was linked and everything same time.

Now if my daughter get any broblem to issue visa and take to solve more then 6 months, what happen my wife visa? Because her visa valid only for 6 months.

Edited by Alomusa

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I agree with Transborderwife, chances are your baby's visa is processing too, and just a few passports behind mom's. Hopefully i will get issues Monday or Tuesday.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

since you only report CEAC status, and not 'visible inventory after viewing visa packet'

I say relax for now, and wait until wife has visa packet or packets in hand.

Then report back what wife saw.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Thank you all.

Today I am seeing that both case "Status update date" has been changed. Both case are showing same date. But one is "Issued" and other one still "Ready".

I am waitting about 2 years. How long more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Ok guys, here is my update:

IV application for IR1+IR2

Wife- IR1:

Interview ---------- 08-March,2015

Re-Submit Sponsor -- 24-April,2015

Admin Process ------ 55 Days

Ready Status---------15 Days

Admin Process---------5 Days

Issued Status--------08-July,2015

Issued Update Date---13-July,2015

Daughter- IR2:

Interview ----------- 08-March,2015

Re-Submit Sponsor --- 24-April,2015

Admin Process ------- 55 Days

Ready Status----------26 Days

Admin Process--------- 4 Hours

Issued Status---------13-July,2015

Now waiting for another fight passport status update. I do not know how long it take to ready for pickup status in Bangladesh embassy.

But fell happy now, the big block has passed.

THANKS ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

Edited by Alomusa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.