KASH2011

I-751 July 2015 Filers

776 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

USCIS is working on July cases so they won't start August cases until most of July is done. They are just really slow.

That is what we think they are doing, but are they? I understand there are way more applicants than listed here, and they have to process them in batches, but there has been no activity here this week at all--what are the odds that all the applicants here are in the same batch that they are not processing this week?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

That is what we think they are doing, but are they? I understand there are way more applicants than listed here, and they have to process them in batches, but there has been no activity here this week at all--what are the odds that all the applicants here are in the same batch that they are not processing this week?

Don't worry, they will get going. Main reason is the workload transfer from VSC that happened at the end of December.

https://www.uscis.gov/news/workload-transfer-vermont-service-center-california-service-center-and-nebraska-service-center

This was not the first time it happened. Checkout the I751 May 2015 CSC timelines, You will see there were a few cases approved in early August, then all of a sudden pretty much the rest got delayed for two months. Why? Because they transferred all I751 Jan/Feb 2015 VSC cases to CSC last August. CSC stopped processing the May cases, processed the these transfer cases first and then they continue on the rest of the May cases again. Checkout I751 Jan/Feb VSC timelines and you will see that they fill the gaps in May I751 CSC timelines very well.

Apart from the last workload transfer, this may very well be CSC doing a favor to VSC to catch up. VSC is currently processing April cases. Despite the workload transfers, VSC still can't keep up with its workload. Maybe CSC is not prioritizing I751s so that the VSC-CSC gap reduces little bit but who knows.

Nevertheless don't get frustrated too much, you will still get your cases adjudicated much earlier than your fellow VSC filers.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Nevertheless don't get frustrated too much, you will still get your cases adjudicated much earlier than your fellow VSC filers.

Either that, we get to file N-400 in June while still waiting for I-751 approval. :goofy:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

NOA2 (approval letter arrived) 1/25/2016

Green Card Arrived 1/30/2016

K101/17/2012.....I-129F ..... sent to Dallas, Texas

01/25/2012.....NOA1 (text & email) ..... sent to Vermont Service Center

01/28/2012.....NOA1 Hard Copy in Mail

07/31/2012.....NOA2.. 188 days update@USCIS

08/03/2012.....NOA2.. Hard Copy

09/04/2012.....Sent Email to Caracas Embassy for Interview date.. they had not contacted her

09/05/2012.....Embassy response.. with interview date!!

10/17/2012.....INTERVIEW @Caracas Embassy!

10/17/2012.....INTERVIEW @Caracas Embassy... APPROVED!!

12/31/2012.....POE.. Miami, arrived to AUSTIN next day smile.png

02/16/2013.....Married!!

AOS - K1

05/06/2013.....I-465 & I-765 sent USPS priority mail

05/14/2013......Email, Text of Receiving package on 5/11

05/16/2013......Hard Copy of NOA1 received: I-465 and _I-765 Application for employment

05/20/2013...... Bio-metric hard-copy.
05/29/2013...... Biometric scheduled. . Austin office

07/15/2013...... EAD card arrived in mail today smile.png

10/20/2013...... Green Card approved! NOA hardcopy received!

10/31/2013...... Green Card Delivered!!

ROC-I-751
07/21/15 90 day Window Opens

07/24/15 I-751 Mailed to Cali. Service Center
09/03/15 Biometeric scheduled and completed

01/26/16 ROC Letter arrived
01/30/16 10 yr Green Card arrived

CSC is taking their time. Maybe they have put all I-751 petitions on the lowest priority. They are not even half way through July yet. I think they will spend whole month of February processing July petitions

CSC is taking their time?

OMG could you have a little sympathy please? VSC is still working on applications from March 23, 2015. And in 6 months that I've been waiting VSC moved from March 02, to March 23, that is only roughly 20 days in 6 months. They still gotta finish March, April, May and June until they start working in July. And CSC is already working on July. Some of us will have to wait an extra 4 maybe 5 months to hear anything at all.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

OMG could you have a little sympathy please? VSC is still working on applications from March 23, 2015. And in 6 months that I've been waiting VSC moved from March 02, to March 23, that is only roughly 20 days in 6 months. They still gotta finish March, April, May and June until they start working in July. And CSC is already working on July. Some of us will have to wait an extra 4 maybe 5 months to hear anything at all.

Something has to happen here. VSC can't keep advancing 20 days in 6 months, soon ROC will take 2+ years!

Yes i know and that is ridiculous ! I751 should not take longer than 3 months anywhere, whether CSC or VSC. They are too slow and inefficient. They have too few employees, that's the main reason.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Yes i know and that is ridiculous ! I751 should not take longer than 3 months anywhere, whether CSC or VSC. They are too slow and inefficient. They have too few employees, that's the main reason.

Don't forget DACA, and the other initiatives for illegals that are clogging up the SCs.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Couldn't agree more. There's absolutely no telling how long it's gonna take for VSC to move to April 23, a month, 2 months or maybe another 6 months. Nothing we can do but be patient and wish for the best!

I didn't post in this thread until now, but I just got approved. NOA date was 07/08/2015.

I sent an e-request yesterday, asking how everything was going because it had been 6 months and 23 days since my NOA date. 12 hours later, approved. Maybe coincidental, maybe the request got my application pulled out of a pile. Who knows.

I didn't post in this thread until now, but I just got approved. NOA date was 07/08/2015.

I sent an e-request yesterday, asking how everything was going because it had been 6 months and 23 days since my NOA date. 12 hours later, approved. Maybe coincidental, maybe the request got my application pulled out of a pile. Who knows.

Congrats Craigmbooth

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.